FabFilter User Forum

First Twin, now Volcano

I bought Twin within a day or so of its release and I'm very impressed with it. However, I have subsequently spent more time with the Volcano demo, and I wish I had taken advantage of the special offer on Twin + Volcano.

Is there some way to purchase Volcano now, for a price that adds up to the same total as the Twin + Volcano special offer? Or should I just request a refund on Twin and then buy the Twin + Volcano package from scratch?

PaulSC

Hi Paul,

I've already replied to your private e-mail earlier, but it wasn't sent successfully.

You could indeed order the Twin+Volcano package, and then we'll refund your original Twin order. Another possibility is that you could order the Twin upgrade for $69. Then we would send you a Twin+Volcano package license key instead, and you get an additional $1 discount. :-) Just let me know!

Frederik (FabFilter)

Oh, that's great! Thanks for making this easy.

I'm going to click straight over to the "Shop" page and place my new order. I'll put a comment in the comment box with an explanation/reference to this forum thread.

Cheers,
PAUL

PaulSC

(I've just made my new purchase and emailed Frederik and the "info" address for help with details.)

Cheers!

PaulSC

Hi Paul,

Thanks! I've e-mailed you the new license key -- I hope you'll receive it this time.

Frederik (FabFilter)

Thanks. I'm afraid I did NOT receive the email from you -- I even checked my "spam" folder and it's not there either.

I have emailed you again to give you a different email address; hopefully we'll have more luck with it.

PaulSC

I've emailed to that address as well, hope you'll receive it. If not let me know!

Frederik (FabFilter)
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list