FabFilter User Forum

Give me a discount =)

My interest was raised in a new EQ plugin But Waves Current Deal on H-EQ but after checking the options for my $$,... I think I prefer the Pro-Q...

come on guys give me a discount coupon, the Waves deal is a $99 plugin with a $100 discount coupon..

I WANT Pro-Q so give me a alittle joy ;)

thomas4d

Hi thomas4d,

At the moment, there aren't any special sales or discounts on FabFIlter Pro-Q. We do organize sales once in a while, but as you might understand we never announce these in advance :-)

Floris (FabFIlter)

+ one for the deal on pro q. I have a few waves plugins but have tried the pro q and very much prefer it .
Please offer a deal soon :)

Dan

Yes for discounts! So many developers are offering frequent sales on their plugins. Sure helps to motivate a purchase when a sale is on. Got my Flux bundle for 50% off. Great deal. Same for my Abbey Road plugins, etc.

TC5

yep! you guys need to have more regular discounts.. pretty much everyone does them these days.. i love your plugins whenever i use them but can never justify the high price tag.. i think you would have a lot more popularity if you did the semi occasional sale.. it also makes me keep going back with repeated purchases the to manufacturers that do. soundtoys, slate, waves, etc are killing it on this front and i'll happily splash some cash whenever they do and when i can afford it.. it feels like they're doing the right thing by us as consumers, so i'm happy to regularly support them in exchange..

as a side note (hint!): i would have loved to see the pro-q2 @ 50%-80% off during black friday for instance..

thanks for reading, and i love the plugins, - i just can't afford them :/

JJ

Buy it at full price. You won't regret it. :)

Bolt

kiss my ass.. i'm poor..

JJ

JJ, not defending FF here but think twice:

Having very frequent discounts would be a slap in the face of customers who bought their plugins at regular price. People would wait for discounts knowing that the software isn't worth the regular asking price. Worst case scenario for FF: Those people become impatient and purchase a competing product.

Waves is a particularly BAD example imo. Who with a sane mind buys their stuff at regular price? I just received an email from them informing me that I have to purchase the "update plan" for their 2015 black Friday givaway, otherwise it will expire eventually.
FF don't milk their customers with annoying backdoors like that.

Teemeister

thomas4d, I sent you a discount code!

nexis

@nexis what is the code

musicguy

Sent it to you.

Sam

I would make great use of a discount code if possible!!
I need to use many plugs from the bundle for a session passed to me, and even though these are amazing plugins, I still don't own a copy yet.
Thanks!

Wesslie

I'm broke as hell too, but I would never beg for a discount simply because other companies offer them al the time. FF is high end IMO, and so they are worth paying the money to.

I only have FF Pro-C 2, and t has worked well for me. I love it.

Elboogie1975

To DEMAND a company give you a discount is arrogant as I don't know what. Then to threaten to buy from somewhere else, SMH. Do it.

Elboogie1975

Fabfilter's discount policy is completely flawed in my eyes. That is why I never spend a dime here so far. Look at today's Black Friday deal for example, which is in effect now as we speak: They only grant 25% on a whole bundle. Basically granted only discount to those who can afford in anyway. They might be good plug-in makers, but I don't think they fully understand their user base and / or their potential market at all (at least from a business perspective).

I was going to get two to three plugins at fabfilter now during black friday, but I can only laugh at what they came up with again. So out of touch.

Let me end this with a quote from a book you all might know: "So long and thanks for all the fish!".

PS: Dear Fabfilter, while you are at it, you might want to change your Captcha Code and make it readable. This should be a security measure, not a freakn eye test!!!

(;

Avviano

@Elboogie1975:

Customers who expect a good deal on Black Friday or any other deal day aren't arrogant: It is a mindset that the industry has fostered to reel in new clients and create a novel customer base that otherwise wouldn't come to exist. It's a smart marketing tool, it is a rational model, it serves both the company and its (new) clients. It is a system that has proven itself over the years, because it is a system that works!

There must be thousands out there that would buy Fabfilter products, if only their overpriced plugins would come down in price (if only for one day a year). It is something that has been discussed at length in many forums over the years so I will not get into it.

Anyway, it is not us customers who are arrogant here. It's not like the plugins must be produced in a factory with high labor costs and what not! The development of the plugins has been paid back a long time ago. I suspect it is more of a mindset issue here...

Granting only discounts on a whole bundle, targeting only large studios and neglecting a growing base of home studio owners, that sort of policy IMO can only flow from an elitist mindset. And that's OK too. Many potential customers will be lost for Fabfilter. If they think that's a good thing, that's OK too. Tip toeing towards the educational sector is also OK. After all, who are we to call into question what Fabs are doing.

Great plug ins, yes, but please don't call us arrogant if we decide to "do it" and shop elsewhere. Since for a lot of us money doesn't grow on trees, this is not arrogant, but a smart business decision and for many a matter of responsible budgetary oversight. So please shake your head while I and many others who read this post go out and "Do it". I am not arrogant for not feeling attracted to mini-discounts misleadingly referred to as deals! I for myself have made up my mind and will certainly never click on any of Fabfilters email campaign pseudo deals anymore!

Have a great black Friday and much fun looking for real deals... Cheers!

Avviano

The guy who makes the Valhalla Reverb never gives any discount and thinks that i fair.

I don't get why people discuss what is fair.
If u dont like the discounts of FabFilter don't buy their plugins.
go to another competidor.
The Z guys or The W guys.

I also dont like the when i have to pay money.
And i don't like that i have to spend money for updates.
Thats why i'm a FL user. Because updates are free.

But the business model of a company is the companys problem.
Put your money where u think it is a good investment.
And into the company u want to make bigger.

The crying of u guys just shows that u want to buy the plugins.
And don't want to pay the price.
Inside i cryed the same way before and even after i bought.
Because its not cheap here. But that doesn't helps.

U buy here quality plugins. And u have to pay for that.

Jay

Hello, i really want to buy this product like PRO BUNDLE its any chance to get discount code for this bundle ? or i need wait to next black friday? this one i was miss because i was have a car accident and I have recovered for a long time after this....
its any chance?

Michal

Hey its will be nice get answer, because i dont know what to do , if you cant offer me discount im sorry but i will be wait or buy from ozon izotop

Michal

Right now your only option is to request a referral from a registered user which would earn you a 10% discount (if you are a new customer).

Teemeister

Michal,
What is your email, I'll be happy to give you a discount code.

nexis

Hello guys, I just discovered (but it's never too late) amazing plugin Pro L2. And it could be my first Fabfilter plugin. I would like to make a purchase with a discount coupon. Does anyone please and could give it to me? Thank you and I send many greetings from Europe!

Fabfilter Pro L 2

Hello guys, I just discovered (but it's never too late) amazing plugin Pro L2. And it could be my first Fabfilter plugin. I would like to make a purchase with a discount coupon. Does anyone please and could give it to me? Thank you and I send many greetings from Europe! petr.kopcil@firestarter.cz

Fabfilter Pro L 2

Please somebody send me a discount coupon - dublord at gmail com
Much thanks!

Jonty

My son is asking me to buy this plugin. I see his passion in music. He spend hours on computer creating music while same time he is taking care of his college studies superbly. He is a great kid and I love him dearly. He rightfully deserves it but I cannot afford it at this moment. Is there any promotion can be offered to me. Thanks

Ali Sakib

Guy, I’d like to purchase the full package but was looking on line if there are any discount options, do you have any codes or offers at this time?

Thanks in advance for your generousity

Mark

Ali and Mark, if you are no FabFilter customers yet I can send you both a 10% discount coupon that can be used on any plug-in or bundle in our online store. Please send your e-mail addresses to heelveel@koekjeseten.nl so I send you an invite code!

Laurenz

Usually FF has a sale around July/August on bundles, so if you're looking to buy it might be worth holding out until then, if possible. I think it's usually 25% off.

Torben Andersen

Wondering has Fab Filter offered any sales more than 25% off in the company's history ever?

Sheldon Tam

Someone send me the coupon code please! Thanks.

Elijah Walker

Just leave your email here and I will send you one!

Jon Wymore

send me a coupon !
Im wanting FFProQ2
thanks!

Andrew Cowton

Andrew you simply need to leave your email here or send me an email at

jnwymore at juno dot com

Jon Wymore

Hi, I’d love a discount too! I’m planning on getting the Total Bundle. I’m brianjcarroll2 (at) gmail

Thank you!!

Brian

^ Sent

Casey

Wow.....such passion about FF's business choices.

If you haters put this passion into your production/mixing etc, I'm sure anything you touch is epic!

Come to think of it, with this kind of fire, who needs quality plugins ?!!

I too hope to see discounts worth mentioning, but I dont expect or demand anything.

FF is a BUSINESS that develops AWESOME products. And they probably want to continue doing so.

SR010

Hi , can Somebody send me a Discount Code ? Thanks

trigga187@web.de

Stefan

Sent^

Jon Wymore

Hi guys!
I am also waiting for a discount on Q2 for quite a long time. I will be really grateful for Discount Code. I tried demo and was really astonished by this plugin. Unfortunately I am just enthusiast and don't need and can't afford buying whole bundle even with 25% discount, sadly. But I care about my music.
Best regards,
alex
mezczyznaww@gmail.com

alex

^ Sent

KC

I would love a discount code as well ... Thanks in advance :-)

Kamil

You need to leave your email address.

Thomas

Hi guys,

Looking to buy Saturn! Such a great plugin!

Can anyone send any discount codes? Would be abundantly appreciated.

Thanks

chi.musiq@gmail.com

Chi

^Sent

Casey

Please send me the discount code also, please. Thank you in advance.

Evrgreen222@gmail.com

Cody

^Sent

Jon Wymore

I'll be happy to send anyone a discount code too. Just send an email my way : jf1888112 -at- gmail.com

JF

Hello to all of you. I love Fabfilter plugins, so I am planing to buy FX bundle, but it is very expensive for me. Is there a way to get a discount code please? Thank you in advance.
samo.kalisnik@gmail.com
Best regards,
Samo

Samo Kališnik

^Sent

Jon Wymore

Hello,
Please send me a discount too ! I’m planning on getting the Total Bundle

Thank you !!!!!!

Ben

Thomas

Hi there,

I'm after a discount for the pro Q2 plug-in as my free trial has expired and I can't afford it even with the educational discount as I'm a second year university student,

Cheers!

Matt Carson

Hi, I'm looking to get a solid EQ plugin for my setup, and any discount will help. If someone has a discount code could they send it?

Email: madeline.s.currie@gmail.com

Thanks!

Madeline

@Ben what is your e-mail address?
@ Matt Carson what is your e-mail address?
@Madeline sent!

Laurenz

Hi!
I'm looking for a personal bundle...you're plugins are such great...and it would be great having a discount, it will help a lot :)

email: valepartiture@gmail.com

Thanks a lot! :)

Vale

@Vale sent! :)

Laurenz

Hello some one can send me dissount coupon on my email
Proktor20@wp.pl
Many thanks

Michal

@Michal sent!

Laurenz

Hello,
Email: Benedikt.Bachmayr@gmx.at
THANKS !!!

Ben

@Ben sent!

Laurenz

Hello,

can you also send me a discount-code, please?

Best Regards

Andreas

@Andreas what is your email address?

Laurenz

@Laurenz

andreas_doebler@gmx.de

Thank you very much! :)

Andreas

@Andreas sent!

Laurenz

Please send me the discount code also, thanks!

johnnylee1970-at-gmail

Johnny

@Johnny sent!

Laurenz

Hi guys, sorry for bothering, could you please send me a discount code, will really appreciate it! my email is acetone-at-europe.com. Thanks in advance!
BTW: there is a sale on some of the FF plugins at pluginboutique right now.

goodbyesky

@Thomas

Thank you for the code, and have a nice day!

goodbyesky

hi,
@laurenz can u send me the discount code? thanks
stefavill@gmail.com

Stefavill

Want to buy the whole bundle, can someone send me a discount code too please?

email: adam.kulbakas@gmail.com

Adam

@Stefavill sent!
@Adam sent!

Laurenz

Hey Everyone I'd just wait and see if Fabfilter does something for black friday.....usually better than 10%....we'll see.

Jon Wymore

Okay I will wait then, fingers crossed.

Adam

Damn, what a bunch of crybaby's here :) And NO, money doesn't grow on my back either. If its your "business" choice not to spend a little bit more on a little bit more, you might as well work with stock plugins. Which also is good. Compared with hardware, these plugs offer a pretty good alternative and not a bad deal at all. I baught the essentials bundle last year, and now I have discounts on all products. The more I buy, the better they get. Why would they give it away ? If they produce high end plugs, why would they aim on people who only look for the cheapest deals. If you think they made a bad "business" discision there, I guess you're blind, cause they are still around, and doing pretty well I guess.

Jelle

btw, if I buy all the other plugins of them that I don't have already in one buy, I get 50% off, I don't think thats a bad deal at all.
€632,25 Instead of €1.239,00.

o.O

Jelle

Can you please send me a discount code:
tunes_7@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Tunes

^ Sent

KC

If someone could send me a discount code to my email, it would be greatly appreciated. Trying to get the Total bundle ASAP. Thank you in advance!

Chris

Chris,
whats your email address to send you the invitation?
thanks.

Cesar

FYI Chris you can't combine discounts, so right now the total bundle is 25% off, so that's the best you'll get (which is very nice). The 10% is only for new customers and only applies to items that are regularly priced.

Jon Wymore

Hi im looking to purchase the total bundle and become apart of the FabFilter Family can someone please send me a discount to 16eightynine@gmail.com Thank You Happy Holidays to all.

Joseph

Hey i looking for 10% off coupon i really need
Thanks for someone who can share

Michal

Proktor20@wp.pl
My email

Michal

^ Sent

KC

Hey i checked my email but not have any msgs :{

proktor20@wp.pl

Michal

Hi guys. I've been trialing the Pro Q3 - That things is absolutely fantastic. Looking to purchase. Any one kind enough to send some coupons please?

Thanks in advance

David

Sure! What is your email?

Gareth Devlin

I'm looking to buy pro-q and pro-c. Can someone tell me which is usualy the best period of the year to join the band wagon (price wise)? A discount code would be appreciated too!

mathieulaverdiere83@gmail (dot) com

Mathieu Laverdière

Would love a discount code for buying Pro Q 3 please.

Raffaele Bonetti Epifania

raffaelebonetti@gmail.com

Raffaele Bonetti Epifania

@raffaele bonetti done!
@mathieu laverdière i can't answer your question, unfortunately. but i sent you a code as well.

miron

I would like to buy Fabfilter Pro Q3 at a discount if possible.
If i earned enough i would just buy it, but i don't...Sorry. And kudos to your company. I played with Q on a friends machine and loved it. Plus i have seen it in several masterclasses. Impressive and well loved by all audio people. Fingers crossed.

scott

Hi ! After trialing your bundle and comparing to what's on the market, yours are really the best !
I'am hesitating between the Q3 alone or the Mixing Bundle, but the price is a little high for me...
I would love a discount code for one or the other so I can make my choice ;)
Thanks and have a good day :)
My email : drik64@outlook.com

Cedric

Sent^

Jon Wymore

Hi, after a short trial on the Q3, DS and C2 I love them all so considering a bundle which gets them all. Can someone please, please send me a discount code ta very much !
I'd also like some of the other plugins but think they'll have to wait a bit. Does any one use the Saturn and whats it like ?
altomson@aol.com

Thanks

Alan

Sent ^

I currently don't have Saturn but if you need saturation/distortion it's very good from what others have said and used it for. Lots of options as always from Fabfilter

Jon Wymore

..if you are able to send a discount/referral thing, anything that helps would be appreciated over here; Thanks for taking the time; Greets, Christian

Jon Wymore

Hello folks!
..anybody able to send a discount option to me? I would highly appreciate that! Thanks for helping and taking the time, Greets, Christian !

Christian

I would like to obtain a discount as well. After Demoing LOTS of plugins (it seems like every effect from Audified to XILS-Lab) I am going to pick up Saturn and the Pro Bundle to go along with my Waves bundle.

Fabfilter seems to have all of the features I want to see in a working set of plugins.

Thank you very much!

Byron
studio@btaine.com

Byron Thomas

anybody able to refer me..?
..would help, highly appreciated..

Chris
cbauer02@gmx.net

Christian

Sent links to both of you

Gero

Hi! I am as well very interested on getting a discount code for Pro-Q 3, I really wanna buy it but money is very tight atm! It would really help. Many thanks in advance!
My email is: pablo.ortega.fortun@gmail.com

Pablo Ortega

Thank you Thomas!

Pablo Ortega

Chandra.iyer13@gmail.com

please send me a code so i can buy asap. love the quality of these plugins!

Chandramouli Iyer

Discount sent to: Chandra.iyer13@gmail.com

CMV

I would love a discount code for the Fabfilter Q3. I am an enthusiast with two kids and a mortgage. Unfortunately i don't have much spare money and my wife hates me spending money on music as it earns no money for us. It would be very much appreciate if you could. scottcollins71@icloud.com

scott

Sent ^

Jon Wymore

Hello, I live in Central America doing music for educational documentaries of the largest distance university in the region, where there are more indigenous communities and poor people, you earn very little to buy this bundle that would give me the tools to improve my work Would a discount be possible? I always dreamed about FabFilter Mastering Bundle and now that I see this topic in the forum I felt some hope ... Well, if they gave me time to get money and some substantial help, I have more than 30 international awards making music but I never had the tools of quality I do not earn anything for those awards, they are left by the university, and here there are no strong economic movements in any cultural area. Very thankful.

Roberto Roque

Hi Guys, I am currently evaluating the FabFilter plugins and am very impressed with the thought that has been put into the interface and their sound and would like to buy the Pro Bundle, if anyone would be prepared to send me a discount code I too would be very grateful, my email is housemovingrobert@hotmail.com, thanks, Robert

Robert Miller

SENT ^. Hope you enjoy.

Jon Wymore

do you send me a mail? i dont see it yet. Thanks.

Roberto Roque

Hello there :)

I'm currently looking at buying Fabfilter Mastering Bundle or the mixing one (not decided yet).
Is it possible to have a discount code ?
Thank you :)

Paragon

I'm currently looking at buying Fabfilter Mastering Bundle or the mixing one (not decided yet).
Thank you :) My email is : guillaume.lujan@gmail.com

Paragon

Sent to Paragon.

Robert Rosque you need to post your email here we cannot see it and I will send one.

Jon Wymore

ok thanks, main plugins i need are pro EQ3 and pro L2, with that two plugins i get better in this work i thing. And hope to find the money

Roberto Roque

wampampiro@gmail.com

Roberto Roque

Sent to Roberto

CMV

Hello Team!

I plan to purchase Fabfilter Mastering Bundle + FabFilter Pro-R.
The question how can I put both to one "cart"/order?
and may I ask discount code ?
Thanks! My email is : matyas.gere@gmail.com

Matyas Gere

Sent ^^

Jon Wymore

Feels silly not to respond here if the opportunity exists...

I've been hunting the FabFilter ProQ for almost a year... if a coupon code exists I'd love to finally make that purchase :)

Fellow producers, you're the best!

Matt

sedivymj@gmail.com

MS

You got it Matt! Enjoy.

Jon Wymore

Same thing for me
I'd like to purchase the mastering bundle but no sale...and no black friday in spring...
Any coupon code ?
Thanks

my email teunca50290@gmail.com

matthieu

sent to teunca50290@gmail.com

cmv

Hey everyone - Looking to pull the trigger on the essentials bundle - first time using FabFilter plugins. Looking to see if anyone had a referral code they could send me to get me started. Thanks!

mcallirw@me.com

busko

Sent to busko ^

Jon Wymore

Wondering if I can get a discount coupon for the ProQ3. The full price here in Brasil is almost a minimum wage worth. My email is paulohsg@gmail.com
Thanks
:)

Paulo

sent to paulohsg@gmail.com

cmv

Love what I've seen from theses plugins and looking to see what discounts are available. Thank you!

Angel Garcia

Angel, leave your mail and will send you a 10% discount code.

cmv

me too please

eden

starscreamsound@gmail.com

eden

Hello,

Very impressed with the Pro L2 and Pro Q3 . Don't want to abandon them after the trial . Any coupon code available ?
volodiab11@gmail.com

Volodia

sent to volodiab11@gmail.com

cmv

sent to starscreamsound@gmail.com

cmv

Hi,
I really love Saturn and L2, I wish you would have a bundle for Saturn, L2 and Q2 I bought Saturn but now I'm broke. Any chance I could get a discount code for L2? markmagliocco@gmail.com

Mark Magliocco

sent to markmagliocco@gmail.com
Think it works for new customer.

cmv

Hi, FabFilter guys!

I saw a friend using your Q3 and it looks killer! If you have a coupon code I'll use it immediately. Even though I already have at least 25 EQs... LOL

Thanks!!

TJ

I'm also hoping to find a discount for Pro-Q3. Hate to wait and hope on a Black Friday deal.

Thanks,

Scott Hendershot

Please, leave your email and will send you the code.
Thanks!

cmv

email is nospam@scotthendershot.com

Thank you.

Scott Hendershot

I gotcha if you want one.

Jon Wymore

Ahhh! I too would hugely appreciate a discount code... I've seen what Pro-Q3 can do and it's a beautiful thing, but it ain't cheap.

Anyone who can help, thank you so much! johnwarlick2@gmail.com

John Warlick

If you got another discount code ... i m in

Vinz440@gmail.com

Vinz

Sent to:
johnwarlick2@gmail.com
Vinz440@gmail.com

CM

Looking to buy the total bundle. Discount code? topherjamesmusic@gmail.com

Chris

sent to: topherjamesmusic@gmail.com

CM

I would like to purchase the Mixing Bundle - can anyone help me with a discount code please? :)

Conor Doyle

I would like to purchase the Mixing Bundle - can anyone help me with a discount code please? My email address is doyle7@hotmail.com :)

Conor Doyle

Sent to: doyle7@hotmail.com

CM

I'd like to buy the Mastering bundle or even the Total bundle, is there a discount code for this? Thanks in advance.

MT

please, leave your email and will send you the code.

cmv

topherjamesmusic@gmail.com

Total Bundle Discount? :)

Total Bundle Discount?

sent to: topherjamesmusic@gmail.com
applies only to new customers.

cm

Please send me one too, thnx!

Thomas

Email: thomaskrupers@gmail.com

Thomas

You got it Thomas! ^

Jon Wymore

Pro Q3 demo just ended. I think that you guys created a monster EQ! Please can you snd me a coupon to buy it? Thx

Yvan

please, leave your email and will send you the coupon.

cmv

Hi FabFilter!
Really looking into purchasing the Mastering bundle and the Saturn aswell, is there a discount coupon ?
Email:
Christian@moerkvaerk.dk

Cheers
Christian

Christian Muff Nielsen

Hey Christian - sent you a code! Enjoy.

Mark

Me and a few other engineers have been doing live streams on facebook and youtube of running different plugins through plugin doctor. The results are really enlightening!

It hurts me in the wallet, but Pro C-2 is REALLY hard to beat!

I would very, very much love a discount code

pipelineaudio

Hey, I'm interested in buying the Pro Q3. Does anyone have a discount coupon?
My Email: cashyo@web.de
Thanks!

Kevin

Looking to purchase the FabFilter Mastering Bundle... Does anyone have a coupon to reduce this cost?

joek898989@gmail.com

Joe K

Sent to Kevin and Joe K ^^^.
Hope it helps.

Jon Wymore

Hey friends, hit me up at jvargeaux@gmail.com for a code, get back to you asap

James

James, referral sent.

Cheers,

Cabirio

Hi,

Could anyone please send a referral coupon for me?

altsound1 AT gmail DOT com

Thank you so much in advance.

Have a nice day!

Kat

Hi,

need a coupon code for Pro R?

Thank you

IJ

Hi,

need a coupon code for Pro R?
ijmusuc at web dot de

Thank you

IJ

ijmusic at web dot de

Thank you

IJ

Sent to IJ

Antti

Hi friends, can someone send me a discount code to me, thank you!

luidgiportela@gmail.com

Luidgi

You know you can't add 10% on to the already 40% off they have right now right? No reason to have coupon codes right now. 40% is better deal than 10% off.

Jon Wymore

i would like to get the mastering bundle. a coupon would be appreciated! :) a.iagoridcov@gmail.com

arthur

Hey. I am looking forward to get Pro Q. Is there anyone that can share a coupon for a discount?

utapau[at]o2[dot]pl

Wojtek

Is there a coupon for the Essentials Bundle?
Thanks.

FRANK Silano

fsilano[at]gmail

FRANK Silano

Everything's 40% off right now, you don't need coupon codes.

Fabfilter DOES NOT combine discounts.

40% is way better than any coupon code you will ever get.

Jon Wymore

Discount coupon here please... kevin_es79@yahoo.com

KEVIN SHUM

Sent to Kevin. Enjoy!

Jon Wymore

Hey, did I miss the 40% discount? Please send to schaefmn@gmail.com
Many many thanks in advance!

schaefmn

Please be so kind. I really need a 40% discount. Without it, it will be very sorry.

Allla

Hi!
I've been after the mastering bundle for a while now, but would love a discount if it's on offer! My email is draws.mountains@gmail.com.

Thanks!
E

Errol

Sent your way Errol ^^

Jon Wymore

Alist55555@gmail.com

Allla

Sent to All ^

Jon Wymore

Im that producer grinding in the basement! Any chance of helping a guy out with a discount? Im After the Pro-Q3 and L2, would love to have all your products at some point.! Keep making great stuff! Cheers!

Ben

I also seem to have missed the sale, but would love to buy the essentials, or even pro, bundle if the discount is still available? Many thanks!

Will

Post your emails and one of us will send you a 10% referral discount.

Jon Wymore

Hi! Unfortunately I missed the anniversary promo... any chance to get an extraordinary discount code? Thanks! ;)

Mau

Hups, my email address is nessness[at]email[dot]it, thanks again! ;)

Mau

Sent to Mau ^. Enjoy

Jon Wymore

Hi, I just tested the Fabfilter Q3 and well..

Use it once, you use it always.
You can literally throw any DAW EQ in the trash after you used Q3.
I want to buy it.
Can anyone send me a referral coupon code?

leonriedelcc@gmail.com

Leon

Sent to Leon ^
Enjoy.

Jon Wymore

Hi! I'vr missed the anniversary promo too... any chance to get the discount code (bruno_aquino@hotmail.com)? Anyway, thank you a lot for changing the music world!

Bruno A Filardi Filho

^ Sent

KC

Gonna try my luck as well—been a happy Fabfilter customer for a long time, but missed the recent anniversary sale. Really wanna upgrade my Fabfilter Pro-Q 2 > Pro-Q 3 and also get Pro-C 2...

Any chance a kind soul could send me a discount code as well?

Cheers (and thanks for amazing products)

Jesper

My email is jesperryom@me.com ^

Jesper

Gotcha Jesper! Enjoy!^^

Jon Wymore

Hi, I'm seeking a discount code. Does this code work for any plugin within FabFilter's catalog? I'm planning to get the FF Pro-L2. frequencyguru -at- yahoo -dot- com.

Thanks in advance! :)

Kenneth Hutt

Oh Crap, Just started to dig in the hobby home studio mastering thing and discovered fabfilter VST's just this week.

I've been watching the Waves plug-in sale of 50% and thought to buy that until I saw the FabFilter plugins.

Seems that I missed the 40% sale.

Any chance I still can get a coupon for this? If yes, I probably by the total bundle instead the Waves plugins.

My e-mail is kmxorbit1(ad)yahoo.co.uk

KmxOrbit

Yeah 40% was awhile ago....but I can send you the 10% friend discount that's the most that's offered except for the rare special sales.

Jon Wymore

Thank you in advance but I received already a mail from FabFilter with a Code. Nice! For me it is just my hobby so every discount really counts. ;-)

Now, I just need to have some vacation starting digging into it. But vacation is coming soon. Looking forward to it. ;-)

KmxOrbit

I want to acquire Pro Bundle but the price with spanish VAT is too steep. Any chance of receiving the 40% discount, or is there any similar sale in the near future? I know i'll buy the bundle but only once i can apply a discount.

Thanks!

Pau Orrit

Can you send me the discount code ? babakziaie@gmail.com

Babak

Sent to Babak ^

Jon Wymore

Would LOVE a FF discount code if possible. Much thanks. bartpop@me.com

Bartpop

Hey, I am also in need of a discount code if anyone has a moment to send one over. email is daniel.staff@me.com

Many thanks

Daniel Staff

^ Sent to both above.

Mark

Thanks Mark, but I didn't seem to receive an email for the code in my inbox or spam. If you or anyone can try again I'd appreciate it.

Daniel Staff

Can you send me the discount code? david@silencestudios.es

THX!!

SilenceStudios

Daniel, I sent another one and it says it was sent. Not sure what email it comes from, but you may want to check your spam folders just in case.

Mark

Thank you for trying again Mark but still no luck in my inbox or spam. maybe you or someone could try my other email address bubsonmusic@gmail.com

Thanks again.

Daniel Staff

I tried with the new address. It does respond with the following:

An e-mail has been sent to your friend (if he or she isn't a customer yet, and hasn't been invited earlier).

Hopefully, this one will work.

Mark

Well...... My 30 day trial is up and I'm hooked. Does anyone have a discount code they can spare? Many Thanks............

thefruitp90@gmail.com

thefruitp90

Hi, I have just trialled the q3 and am blown away by the results and would like to purchase the mastering bundle and distortion plug in so any discount coupon would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks Emmet

Emmet

Emmet, Email??

SilenceStudios

Hi SilenceStudios and anyone else out there,

amritavajra@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Emmet

you already have it

SilenceStudios

Hi, I would love to receive a Fabfilter promotion code for Q3 if possible. I've read so many good stories about that plugin and I would be very very thankful - daniel.schmidtli@gmx.net

Daniel

Daniel,

Sent.

Mark

Woah is this train still rolling? I would also love and appreciate a discount if anyone else has one. kingzabbit@protonmail.com
Thank you!

Jay

Sent to you Jay ^

Jon Wymore

Looking to try the Essentials Bundle, is there any way any of you kind folk can share a discount code?

My email is rcsan85@gmail.com

Thank you!

James

^ James -- Sent.

Mark

I'd like a discount code please...

grayter1@yahoo.com

TERRY GRAY

Sent to Terry ^. Enjoy!

Jon Wymore

Thinking of buying Pro L 2, are there any discount codes available?
Thanks

Dean Honer

Dean, What is your email address? The discount code has to be emailed to you.

Mark

Hi Mark
My email deanhoner@gmail.com
Thanks

Dean Honer

Dean. Sent. ^

Mark

Hi Mark,
I'm loving Pro Q3 and thinking of buying it.
I was wondering if there were anymore discount codes available for it?
Thanks, Ross

dosmusic.ie@gmal.com

Ross

Sent. ^

Mark

Hi there,
if I get 50% discount code, I´ll buy C-2 immediately :)

I would love an upgrade from Pro-Q2 to 3.

Would i be able to get a discount code? :)

kaneskinlo@gmail.com

Kane Skinlo

Sent ^

Mark

Just so everyone knows the discount code is 10% and only for new Fabfilter purchases. If you already any of the plugins you can't you this discount on upgrades, additional purchases. First-time purchases only.

Jon Wymore

Seeing the first time FabFilter buyer 10% discount please.

Jay

Jay@SolCentral.net

Jay

Gotcha Jay enjoy!

Jon Wymore

Looking for the first time buyer discount code to buy the Mastering Bundle.

John

johnrobersonmusic@gmail.com :)

John

First time buyer for the Mastering Bundle.
Would someone share a discount code to me?

Thank you!

tkwokwai@yahoo.com.hk

Victor

Sent ^

Mark

Goedemorgen,

Ik zou heel graag een kortingscode ontvangen op glennplumber@gmail.com

Alvast bedankt en een fijn weekend!
Glenn

Glenn Broersma

Gotcha Glenn, enjoy!

Jon Wymore

Hi!

I'm very interested in purchasing the Mastering Bundle, and I'll be a first time buyer. I'd absolutely love a coupon if you'd be willing to send one my way! I had a trial of the Pro Q 2 and it was outstanding, and I've read great things about the rest of the Mastering Bundle, so I'm definitely wanting to make an investment in these FabFilter products.

Thanks for your time and help!

~ James
wakingup22@hotmail.com

James

Sent ^. Give it a try!!

Mark

Hi! Want to buy Essential bundle and Sarurn as well.
Could you send me a discount code, please?

Augustas

Hi. I have the Pro-Q3. What can I get for an upgrade (and discount code ;)) for the Mixing Bundle? Thanks!

Clay LaHatte

HI Augustas and Clay,
please, leave your email and will send you a discount code!
Regards.

Ub

Looking for the first time buyer discount code to buy the Taotal Bundle.

Thanks for your time and help!

Ben

Ben

Hello,

I'm also looking for first time buyer discount code for the Total Bundle.

Appreciate the help.

Regards,
Morty

Morty

Hi all,
Send me an email to oposicioniipp2018@gmail.com and will send you the discount code.
Thanks

Ub

Greetings Germany.

I'm contemplating buying your FabFilter Pro Q3. If you send me a 25 percent discount code, I will buy the plugin right away.

Thank you for reading my message.

Frank.

Frank

Hello I'm looking to purchase the purchase the fab filter pro q3, I've heard many great things about this plug in. I really need to use this EQ to get my vocals saucy but also would love to buy it right away. If theres any type of discount I can use I will be purchasing the plugin immediately. Thank you!

- Jonathan

Jonathan

Could i get the firstime buyer discount code for Pro Q-3?

Gerwin

Gerwin,
please, tell me your email and will be delighted to send you the code.
Cheers!

UB

Can someone send me discount code to dockerill85@gmail.com

Drew

Sent to dockerill85@gmail.com

UB

Hello there,
Could I get a first time buyer discount code :) ?
Pretty please? :)
all the best,
Marko

mRpolite

No problem. Just need your email address.

Mark

marko.peljevic@gmail.com
Thank you so much!!!

mRpolite

Sent. Enjoy!!

Mark

Hello, guys! I humble myself for a discount code for marvelous Pro Q-3! Please! monsek.hevlan@gmail.com

Monsek Hevlan

Yeah. Fabfilter pro Q 3 is the best eq plugin in the world. Please, give a discont!!!!!!!

Rogerio Almeida

Rogerio, please, tell me your email and will send you the code. Thanks

Sent to monsek.hevlan@gmail.com

UB

I need discount. I need pro Q 3. I need, I need)) I need too, but this is not possible, this is not really.

Andrew

Hi,
send me an email to oposicioniipp2018@gmail.com and will be delighted to send you the code.
Thanks!

UB

Hi,

still any chance to get a discount code for Pro-Q 3?

First time FabFilter purchase with tiny budged for music production but I would love to get them all one by one. Thanks so much!

Piotr

Piotr

Hi,

I am new to Fabfilter plugins and an individual creating music for myself.

Can you please send me discount code please for eq and compression plugin?

Thanks a lot.

Picl

Please, leave your email and will send you the code. Thanks.

UB

Please send to naraparaju@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot.

Picl

Sent to naraparaju@yahoo.com

UB

Hi there,

for those interested on getting a discount, please, send me an email to oposicioniipp2018@gmail.com and will be delighted to send you the code.
Thanks!

UB

Can someone share a discount code?

n6lvak@gmail.com

andres

Sent to andres

ub

Hi Can someone send me a friend discount code? I'm interested in buying ProQ3 Thank you.

Chris

Can someone share a discount code?

grayter1@yahoo.com

Terry

The same as Chris, I need Pro Q-3. Please send me the discount code?
ale.melis83@gmail.com

Alex

Is this topic real? I asked and had 2 responses neither one ended with a discount code.

Chris

Chris, no one can send you a code if you don't leave your email address.

Thomas

Sent to Terry/Alex.

Mark

Hi, can some one send me a discount code? ctvieno69@aol.com Thanks

Chris

Can I please get a discount ? ❤️

Dennerenpedersen@gmail.com

Dennis pedersen

Setn to Dennerenpedersen@gmail.com and ctvieno69@aol.com

If someone is interested in a discount, please, drop me a line to oposicioniipp2018@gmail.com and Will be delighted to send you the invitation.

ub

Hi, any discount for a first buyer of the Total Bundle?

Evandro

At this point I'd just wait until Black Friday, they probably will do something like 25% off from Fabfilter, that's the best deal you'd get.

Jonathan Wymore

Can someone please send me the discount code! Thanks

Joebonazelli@gmail.com

Joe

Sent to Joebonazelli@gmail.com

ub

Can someone please send over the discount code?
are there any black friday sales coming up? jodyfriedman@mac.com

JODY FRIEDMAN

Sent to jodyfriedman@mac.com

UB

Hi !
Is there a discount code for this Black Friday ? Can you send it me please?
vince.calnero@gmail.com

Calnero

Sent to vince.calnero@gmail.com

ub

I have seen hints of a Black Friday discount, is this a thing?
If so how do I get involved? Is there a secret handshake :)

Withakay

Please send me a discount code for Black Friday..... Thanks!

Chip Poole

Chip , please, send me an email to oposicioniipp2018@gmail.com and Will be delighted to send you the invitation. Thanks.

ub

Can i have a discount code please?

sellingstuffonkijiji@outlook.com

Mike

Is there a discount code for this Black Friday ? Can you send it me please? Email miguelprado67@yahoo.com

Miguel owls

hi can someone send me a discount code for pro q 3 plzzz? tommyturcotte44@hotmail.com

tommy turcotte

Sent to:
miguelprado67@yahoo.com
tommyturcotte44@hotmail.com
sellingstuffonkijiji@outlook.com

ub

I'd like to receive a discount code :). I want to buy the Total Bundle.

My email: saskiastekelenburg@gmail.com

Saskia

sent to saskiastekelenburg@gmail.com

ub

I am new into audio , just spent all my money on the latest macbook. I'd like to receive a discount code if possible ! I would like to purchase the total bundle.

jim

"I am new into audio , just spent all my money on the latest macbook. I'd like to receive a discount code if possible ! I would like to purchase the total bundle."

Forgot to include my email! its zjimzhangz@gmail.com

Thank you !!

jim

Sent to zjimzhangz@gmail.com

ub

Could I get the discount code please? my email is kipprras@gmail.com

frank

Sent to kipprras@gmail.com

ub

Any way to get a discount code? Looking to purchase one of your more expensive bundles and im a little tight on money. Thanks! :)

Jsnow

Jsnow, please, send me an email to oposicioniipp2018@gmail.com and Will be delighted to send you the discount.

ub

Sent from djrelapze@hotmail.com thanks!

JSnow

Are these discount codes that ub gives out added to the already 25% off? Or will a discount never be more than 25%.

Sjkn

In any case, my email is skeidser@gmail.com, if I can get any further discount :)

Sjkn

Sent to skeidser@gmail.com

ub

25% is the most you get, you can't mix discounts so no reason for referral emails right now.

Jonathan Wymore

Hello, I’m interested in an essential bundle,could I get a code too, please ? Thanks a lot.
hourra@neuf.fr

Brunhes

hourra@neuf.fr sent

edr

Hi I'm looking to get a discount code for the mixing bundle, thank you.
Legendaryness@gmail

Paul

Sent discount to Paul, cheers.

Chris

Please can I get a discount code for Pro L and Pro Q? Would be hugely appreciated!

dhdhiphop@gmail.com

Ben

Hi I’m looking to get a discount code for
Pro Q 3, Thank you.
qjsdud1014@gmail.com

Bun young

qjs

Q

Sent to
dhdhiphop@gmail.com
qjsdud1014@gmail.com

ub

Hey,
I'm very interested in buying Pro Q 3, I need it for EQing a charity christmas song, supporting two projects, one for the san tribe in south africa and another one supporting a children's hospice in Germany.
I wonder if you could help us out with a discount.

Regards,
Andreas Ruloff

Andreas Ruloff

Hi Andreas,
please, send me an email to oposicioniipp2018@gmail.com and Will send you the discount.

ub

Please send a Discount Code to: philipps.j@gmx.de
I want to buy the Pro Q 3
Many thanks in advance!!

Jophil

Sent to philipps.j@gmx.de

ub

Hi I’m looking to for a discount code for
Pro Q 3, Thank you!
Mike
mas@wctc.net

Mas Mike

Sent to mas@wctc.net

ub

Hey!
i wanna get the pro bundle for my self for my birthday, but im also trying to pay rent
can someone please send me a discount code to
kapuo586@newschool.edu
would be really appreciated

Ohad

Sent kapuo586@newschool.edu

cm

Hey! I’m hoping to pick up the Total Bundle for Christmas. Any chance the 25% discount code is available? Would be very much appreciated! jaransorenson@gmail.com

Jaran Sorenson

Both discounts cannot be combined unfortunately

cm

Please send a Discount Code to: humburgjulian@gmail.com
I want to buy the Pro Q 3
Many thanks!!!

Julian

Hi Julian, I've sent an invite e-mail with 10% discount to humburgjulian@gmail.com

Sergey

Thanks so much for your reply and help. Much appreciated!

Is there a way to remove either our past post or just our email info to keep webcrawlers from picking it up for their spam purposes?

Thanks
Mike

Mas Mike

Hello, I’m interested in an Mastering bundle, could I get a code too, please ? Thanks a lot.

JIMINI

Please send a Discount Code to: humburgjulian@gmail.com
I want to buy the Pro-C 2
Many thanks!!!

Julian

JEMINI , please, send me an email to oposicioniipp2018@gmail.com and Will be delighted to send you the discount

Sent to humburgjulian@gmail.com

cm

Hi guys!

Wanna buy Pro Q3, can you send promo code to mihailenkovitaliy@gmail.com? In Russia we have really bad conversion with dollar.
It is sad, because youre plugins such great!

Very appreciate!

Have a good day!

Vitaliy

Sent to mihailenkovitaliy@gmail.com

cm

HI Santa,

Looking for a Holiday Discount for FabFilter Pro-Q 3.

Please Santa, I'll use it only for good.

Peter Quinn

Ho ho ho
Send me, please, an email to oposicioniipp2018@gmail.com
And will send you the discount
Ho ho ho

Santa

Pro-Q 3 -- need plugin do I! please discount code ??

Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda,
send me an email to oposicioniipp2018@gmail.com and Will send you the discount.

ub

Hello,

FF Pro-Q 3 is a must have for me. I would like to get a discount for FF Pro-Q 3. Can anyone send me a discount code? email: chriseduardo27@gmail.com

Christian Espino

Hi Christian,
Check your e-mail, your wish is granted :)

FabGenie

Hello!
Can you send me discount code for Pro-Q plugin please?
Thank you.

Alex Phobos

Hi Alex, drop me an e-mail to sergeyotro@gmail.com and I'll be happy to sent a 10% discount link for you.

Sergey

Hey, is there one more discount code for pro q left? andisueff(at)gmail.com

Would be awesome :)

Andi

Hi Andy, check your email :)

Sergey

Hi, is there any discount code available for FF? e36dynamics@gmail.com
would be extremely thankful!

Gabe

Yo Gabe, 10% discount link should be on your e-mail, check it out!

Sergey

Hey all, I'm hoping to grab the mastering bundle and wondered if some kind soul could share a discount code?

my email is ben at sle dot pt

Thank you!

Ben W

Hey Ben, got ya covered!

Sergey

Thank you mate!

Ben W

Hey, is there one more discount code for pro q left ? It would be an awesome present to start 2020 and I'll be very grateful !
jaunejaunejaune@gmail.com

Jean

Hi, is possible to have a discount for Pro-Q 3? Thanks!
purebits (at) gmail dot com

Paolo

Sent to Paolo and Jean above! Enjoy!

Jonathan Wymore

Hi, I'd like to finally get Pro-Q3, I anyone could send a discount code my way it would be relly nice !

Thanks

Heb

Forgot to add my email : hebus.the.troll (at) online.fr

Thanks again

Heb

Guest.

Got one to you HEB

Jonathan Wymore

Please help me with a discount code! I need proQ3 in the worst way, the demo is blowing me away!

Joe S.

As pointed out above, you need to leave your email address.

Guest.

Please help us discount code giving gods<3 , ProQ3 is our only hope. lexhitreset@gmail.com

Joe S.

If it was filtered out. lexhitreset (at) gmail dot com

Joe S.

YOU'RE A SAINT! <3

Joe S.

Thanks Jonathan ;)

Heb

I want Pro C2, but how can i justify paying full retail price for my 7th compressor plugin? It would be irresponsible.

Jimmy Mickel

Hey Jimmy,

There’s never enough compressors... At least until you put your hands on a multiflavor beast like a PRO-C2.

Drop me an email at sergeyotro@gmail.com and I’ll send you a link with 10% discount for it ;)

Sergey

Or, alternatively, you could wait till summer sales and get it with even bigger discount (usually around 30% off).

Sergey

Hello.
can you please send me a discount code for
the Essentials Bundle? Thank you in advance.
anetakiskwstas@yahoo.com.sg

Eteronimisi

Hi guys.
I'll buy the total bundle if you can give us further discount of 10% :)

Kind regards

tom brown

myaddressforjunk at hotmail.co.uk
:) :) :)

tom brown

Hi Tom, check your email, I’ve sent you a link

Sergey

Hi FF

I am not posting to say I wanted a discount.
Just to say thanks for the way you allow your loyalty discount, to stack on top of the periodical sales you have like Summer, Winter etc.

I bought most of the FF plugins a couple years ago during a periodical sale, and just wanted to say thanks for that.

Some of them are truly gold standard for me.

Billy Procell

I'm a new artist and just recorded three songs I need to master as soon as possible to send off to my publisher. Your FabFilter Pro-Q 3 plugin will help me out a lot as I don't have much knowledge in mastering and can't afford a professional mastering engineer, will you please be generous and give me a discount?

Andre Venter

Yo Andre, if you're interested in 10% discount - drop me an email to sergeyotro@gmail.com and I'll send you a link for it. If you're not that short on time and could wait till July you'll have a bigger discounts on summer sale (near 25-30% off).

Sergey

Hey is anyone able to help me out with a discount code for FabFilter Pro-Q 3? REALLY love the plugin and am struggling now the demo has run out!

my email is darcy.thomson@sca.com.au

thanks in advance :)

Darcy

I’ve got you covered, Darcy! Check your email for the discount link ;)

Sergey

Thanks mate! appreciate it

Darcy

I'm a music student at LAFilm studying to become an engineer, I desperately need discount

Email: a.alfaro1@lafilm.edu

Milcar

Hi Miclar,
I believe you should apply for an educational discount here: www.fabfilter.com/shop/educational-discounts

Discounts here are provided by other users, and are limited to 10% only.

Sergey

I want to buy Q3 are there any discount coupons available?

Lee

Hey Lee, if you're interested in 10% discount - drop me an email to sergeyotro@gmail.com and I'll send you a link for it.

Sergey

Hey there, i'm considering to buy the total bundle for my first major plugin bundle but its kind of pricy. Are there any discounts on total bundle ?

Greg

Do you have any idea when you will be having the 25% off sales that i saw was mentioned a lot ? I'm choosing between fabfilter and waves bundles, if the price would be a bit more affordable i'd gladly got with fabfilter. Thanks in advance

Greg

Hi Greg, there usually are two discount periods, one taking place somewhere July-ish and second is near Black Friday.

Personally I want to warn you about Waves. Their business model is kinda shady, with plugins being constantly on sale. They’re basically just rotating prices and calling it sales, so each of theirs plugins could be bought at price of $29.99 or even lower. But after that there’s also Waves update plan which takes place when there’s a major version bump – you’ll have to purchase an update plan if you’ve bought your plugins more than a year ago. Even if they didn’t change at all! So they’re kinda forcing to pay twice for the plugins. If you’re okay with these practices – I’d say go for it, sound-wise Waves plugins are pretty good.

But if you want to experience one of the best workflows in terms of usability, I’d say try FabFilter plugins trial.

P.S. I’m not affiliated with Fabfilter in any way, I’m just a customer.

Sergey

Although july is s long time away i guess im gonna have to wait till then. But i don't understand if they are having a 25% off anyway why not just have some discount codes ready at all times to ensure more costumers consider the purchase. I see many people using izotope or uad effects and speaking really highly of them. It just seems very counterintuitive of fabfilter. I also heard they offer 50% student discount at all times, the only problem is this year i'm upgrading my studio first and going to study on the multimedia academy next year and i'm not going to wait a year, i am already planning to be well versed in production when i apply in October.

If any of the fabfilter support staff could share some more info on this matter that would be great.

@Sergey Thank you for the reply, i'll keep that in mind.

Greg

Would someone be able to give me the 10% discount?

Mar

Hi Mar,
Drop me an e-mail to sergeyotro@gmail.com and I'll be glad to send you a link with discount.

Sergey

Seeking a coupon code - looks like I did in fact miss the Black Friday season (busy with gigs!).

I am either going to pull the trigger on the total package, or if not a deep enough discount - start with Essentials and build from there...

I assume that bundle-type upgrades take currently owned products into account?

John

Sorry...

Email is jdnaxe@gmail.com

I am either going to pull the trigger on the total package, or if not a deep enough discount - start with Essentials and build from there...

I assume that bundle-type upgrades take currently owned products into account?

John — Feb 21, 2020

John

Hi John, I've sent you a link for 10% discount.

As for the bundle-type upgrades — can't really tell you for sure if there's such a thing, as I own the Pro bundle from the beggining and I don't see a bundle upgrade in my profile.

BUT... There's a 40% discount on Saturn and even bigger (up to 60%) for other, cheaper plugings, so buying plugins after you already own something is cheaper.

Sergey

Sergey - I'm going to try and drop you an email if you would be so kind to share a 10% coupon. Many thanks - it's pretty incredible how responsive you've been on here - definitely a help to fabfilter as well!

Jon

Jonathan, sure! Thanks for your kind words ;)

Sergey

Hey there, i am still waiting for my student discount email reply. Does the support not participate in this forum ?

Thanks

Greg

Hi Greg, they do but as you can see this is not exactly a right thread. I suggest you to contact them via Twitter or creating a separate thread here on the forum.

Sergey

I like fabfilter Pro R y saturn...available any cuopon for my account? Thanks

Jose

Hi Jose, drop me an email to sergeyotro@gmail.com and I’ll send you a discount link.

Sergey

OK, I'm in too. If anyone can send me a discount code, I would appreciate it!!! I'm in need of the FabFilter Mastering Bundle Plug-in Collection

Terry

Hey Terry, you’ll need to leave your email or drop me a letter to sergeyotro@gmail.com so I can send you a discount link with 10% discount.

Sergey

Oops, sorry.
byrret@gmail.com

Terry

Hi Terry I sent you a 10% discount, in case Sergey hasn't already :)

Daniel

Thanks All!!!

Terry

I would love a discount code please as I intend to purchase L2 and Saturn...

E-mail is: gavinhislop@gmail.com

Many thanks in advance for anyone who can help :)

Gavin

Sent you a discount Gavin :)

Daniel

Bonjour,
Je suis ingénieur du son chez MEL Studio à Paris.
J'ai essayé FabFilter Pro-Q3 et je vais équiper notre Protools.

En tant que professionnelle, puis-je avoir un coupon ou une réduction sur le prix de ce plugin ??

Merci de votre réponse.
Cordialement, Soria

Soria MEL Studio

Hi Soria,

Guest.

Ok ! Voici l'email du Studio : info@mixenligne.com

Je vous remercie.
Cordialement, Soria

Soria MEL Studio

I would love to receive a discount code as well to purchase FF Pro Q! My email is christothmusic@gmail.com

Chris

Hey Chris, check your email, I’ve sent you one!

Sergey

It has been over a week now and nobody has replied on my emails, twitter account is blocked from messaging... Any ideas guys? This is just embarassing.

Greg

Hey ! I'm home working studio, is it possible to have a reduction for fab filter 3 ? :)
My email : mathieu.cochain@gmail.com

Mathieu

Hi Mathieu, I've sent you a 10% discount link, check your email :)

Sergey

Hi Sergey thank's a lot, i've recive ! :)

Mathieu

I'm very interested in buying the Pro Q 3. Can you please send me a discount code nathanstripling@gmail.com as well? Thanks a bunch!

Nathan

Hey Nathan, just sent you one, check your Inbox! :)

Sergey

Hi everyone,

can someone be so kind and send me a dicount code? I want to buy the FabFilter Pro-L2.

My Email adress is: philipps.j@gmx.de

Thanks in advance! :)

Jophil

Jophil, I've got you covered! Check your email, discount link should be there.

Serhii

Hi,

I'd like to buy pro q 3.

Is there a discount code available?

Thank you.

Sidney

Yeah, my email adress is sidneycotenadon@gmail.com

Thx.

Sidney

Hey Sidney, yup it’s available and should’ve already arrived to your email. Enjoy!

Serhii

Thanks a lot Sehrii!

This is much appreciated.

I did the trial for pro q 3 and can't wait to own it.

Sidney

Hi

Can anyone send me a discount code for first time purchaser of the Essential bundle?

Many thanks!

Pandora

pandora

Hi Pandora, drop me an email at sergeyotro@gmail.com and I’ll send you a code.

Sergey

Hi everyone,

i did not receive a discount code yet :(
Maybe someone could be so kind?

My Email is: philipps.j@gmx.de or jochen.philipps@ixon.cloud

Thanks in advance :)

Jophil

Hi @ I've sent an email with a discount link to both adresses. Hope it works this time :)

Daniel

Love your plugins and would really love to get in on a discount code if at all possible to become a new customer. Cheers. cartier@hayloftstudios.com

JC

Hi JC, I've send you a discount link, should be in your Inbox :)

Serhii

Hi there,

I may consider to get the pro Q 3 whenever is discounted if there is a good deal (like 50% or more). Here I read that some of you have discount codes. Where do you get those from and how much is discounted? Would be possible to send me one of these links?

Many thanks in advance!

PS: My email is joshua.obradors@gmail.com

Josh

Hi Josh, I don't think there ever will be a 50% off deal for FabFilter plugins. The maximum I've seen was 40% off last summer on their birthday.

Discount codes that are being sent here are kind of invites. When you register with the discount link you get 10% off and person who invites you get a $12 bonus on theirs account to spend on plugins.

10% discount also doesn't combine with other discounts, the bigger one always wins.

I assume you won't need the discount code for 10% off, so I haven't sent you one.

Serhii

Hi Serhii,

Many thanks for clarification. :)
No, at the moment I won't considert it as it is too much for me (I know it's a great EQ, but cannot justify the cost). I'll wait to see if there will be some good discounts this summer then! Cheers!

Josh

Hi!

looking for a discount code.

martin@artcaymusic.com

Martin

Hi Martin,

I’ve just sent you an invitation email with 10% discount, check your Inbox it should be there :)

Sergey

Hey,

looking for discount code for FabFilter Pro-Q 3 - please send one.
brmnart@gmail.com

Maciej

Hey Maciej, got you covered, discount link was sent!

Sergey

looking for a discount code for Saturn Distortion. thanks

erikcaissie@gmail.com

eric caissie

Yo Eric, discount email is on the way to you, check your Inbox :)

Sergey

Thank you so much!

Martin

Hi, i'm looking for a discount code for the essential bundle
Or maybe just pro Q3 and saturn distortion if it's not possible for the essential bundle
Thanks !

benoitbvm@gmail.com

Benart

Hi Benart, I've just sent you one. It's a 10% discount applicable to any first-time purchase (a bundle or a single plugin).

Sergey

may I get a discount code please

Dennis

@Dennis drop an email adress and I'll sent you one

Daniel

Hey guys.

Any chance of a referral code too?

info@adamlunnmusic.co.uk

Thanks!

Adam

Should be in your mail Adam

Martin

indirectmw@gmail.com

Yooooo may I please have an invite code! Ready to drop some mulah to start whipping out some projects during the coronavirus pandemic! It's for the de-esser :)

indirectmw

Hi there,
I’ve just emailed you an discount link at indirectmw@gmail.com. Enjoy your plugin and stay safe!

Sergey

I mixed on large SSL and Neve consoles, but these plugins blow me away. Currently in 30 day trial but will get them all or almost all (haven’t tried the synths yet). Can anybody spare me a coupon please? Thanks in advance! My email is tapemonkeys@pm.me

Maurice

In your mail, Maurice

Martin

Thanks Sergey! Picked it up yesterday :)

indirectmw

Thank you Martin!

Maurice

Hello! Currently on 30 day period trial and looking to purchase the mixing bundle. A 10% discount would be great, my email is luc.espinach@gmail.com. Thank you!

Luc

Hi Luc, discount code should be on your Inbox :)

Serhii

I think I posted on some different forums for a referral discount, it
would be much appreciated gemrothstein@gmail.com Thank You!

George

Hey George, I’ve emailed you one ;)

Serhii

Would someone send me a discount code? Much appreciated!

Peterdug@gmail.com

Peterdug

I sent you one Peter dug! :)

Martin

Hi ! Looking for a discount code to buy Mastering Bundle.
Thank you !! Keep going your great work :)
My email : maximeillerprod@gmail.com

Maxime Iller

Hi Maxime, I’m happy to share a 10% discount link with you. It should be in your Inbox. Enjoy your plugins! :)

Serhii

Hi Maxime, in your mail :) Cheers

Martin

Hi there,
I really love Pro-Q3 and I'm looking for a discount.
Here is my email: lekreateur@hotmail.com
Thank you so much, GREAT PRODUCTS.

Stephane Michon

In your mailbox Stephane, cheers, Martin

Martin

Huge fan of Pro Q, if still sharing the discount I would love in! chops612@gmail.com

Justin

In your mail, Chops! :)

Martin

Hello,
I'm really impressed by your vision of mixing and mastering music. It's really a beautiful work!
I want to buy the pro bundle. Please give me a good discount :)! Thanks!

marvin_duke@live.fr

Arie

Hey Arie, got one for you!

Serhii

Thank you :) ,
Best regards !!

Arie

I've recently tried the ProQ3 and would like to purchase and was hoping for a new user discount. My email is kbi_the_crowing@yahoo.com

Thank You!

k

In your mail K:)

Martin

I tried a demo of al plugins in pro bundle and would like to purchase.
Can I get a 10% discount? :)
Email is: zoe.produkcija@gmail.com

Alen

In your mail Alen!

Martin

Hey,

Any chance anyone could send me the 10% discount?
simonmullinsmusic@gmail.com
Thanks in advance!

Simon

In your inbox, Simon!

Sergey

Hello peeps, would love a discout code too!

tuomo dot prattala at gmail dot com

Tuomo Prättälä

In your mail Tuomo

Martin

I've just downloaded the trial version of q3 and after 5 minutes I can already tell that its 100x better than any other EQ plugin I've ever used.

I would appreciate a discount code if one is still available? email ask_not@hotmail.com

Thank you

Raymond Travers

Should be in your mailbox Raymond :)

Martin

Can anyone send a referral code?

Austin

oops, Didn't leave my email for the referral code its ( team at winandwoo dot com )

Austin

In your mail Austin :)

Martin

Pleasee would it be possible for a discount code for fab filter q3 ??

kash

Hey Kash, drop me a message to sergeyotro@gmail.com and I’ll arrange a discount link for you.

Serhii

Hello! I have been a long time user of waves and I keep seeing all the guys in the tutorials using you EQ, so I think its time! I read here you are sending discount codes? Please do send if possible!! Thank you! My email is Brian @ impressivecreations.com.
Finally making some music for my daughter! @shaylapress

Brian Press

If anyone has a discount code for Fab Filter, it would be amazing. At a time where my income has dried up totally cos of covid, I now need a decent eq as recording is currently my only income! One I have is rubbish. fswu@live.co.uk

Neil

Hey Brian, Hi Neil, I have emailed discounts to both of you. Enjoy and stay safe!

Serhii

Whoops, Forgot to leave my email!! kashk@hotmail.co.uk

kash

In your mail, Kash!

Sergey

Hey,
I'd love a discount code so I can buy some FabFilter Plugins, any help much appreciated!

My email is:

chris_cp@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers

Chris Campbell-Palmer

In your mail, Chris!

Martin

Hi, could someone please send me a discount code? Thank you!

alexsbarnett@btinternet.com

Alex

In your mail Alex!

Martin

Hey there! Would anyone be willing to spare a discount code for me? Thank you so much in advance!

chrisbedrosian22 (@) gmail.com

Chris

There you go Chris :)

Martin

Hi,
it possible have a discount code for a GREAT
FabFilter Pro-Q 3?
Best Regards
Antonio

tech (at) mastert (dot) it

Antonio

In your mail Antonio!

Martin

Thanks Martin!!!
All the best.
Antonio

Antonio

Would it be possible to obtain a discount code? finally trying to scratch that pro-q 3 itch.

my email is chrisbeno6@gmail.com :)

Chris

Sure Chris! :)

Martin

Hi, I want to buy a mastering bundle....any coupon for me?!?! :-)

Claudio

Mail please :)

Martin

no mail....check in spam too....nothing....

Claudio

Hey Claudio, drop me a letter to sergeyotro@gmail.com and I’ll send you a discount

Serhii

thanks so much!!!!!

Claudio

You’re very welcome Claudio, enjoy your bundle, it’s awesome

Serhii

Discount code would be great if possible;

Jhackett88@live.com

Thanks!

Jon

In your mail Jon!

Martin

Plugs jus soundin awesome !!
I`d appreciate a discount code if one is still available?

Cheers!

Vic

Sure Vic, send me an email to martinfabfab@gmail.com

Cheers!

Martin

Hi all, I'd be grateful of a 10% code please.

piet.openshaw@hotmail.com

KR

Piet

In your mail Piet! :) Cheers

Martin

Coupon code for ProQ3?

Blake

Hi Blake

Drop me an email to martinfabfab@gmail.com, I'll send you one

Cheers!

Martin

Hello! I'm looking to upgrade my limiter, could I have a code for the L2 to Rockchilld22@gmail.com ?

Drew

Hi Drew, check in your Inbox, I’ve sent you one. Enjoy and stay safe!

Serhii

Hi

Any chance of a discount code for FabFilter Pro-Q 3 please?

Thanks!

Henry

Hi Henry, drop me a letter to sergeyotro@gmail.com and I’ll be glad to share a discount link with you.

Serhii

Hi Martin, can I get a discount code? My emails whosgroot@gmail.com Thank you!

Collin Root

Hi Collin

I've sent you one, it should be in your mailbox

Cheers!

Martin

Hi guys,

I have been stuck inside recording and I would really love Pro-Q 3 but with the current circumstances and the terrible aussie dollar it makes it hard.

Would appreciate if you can help me out with a discount - my email: mc2@syrido.com

Matt

Hi Matt,

I’ve emailed you one, should be in tour Inbox.

FabFilter sometimes do Easter sales (it’s not guaranteed though), so if money are critical in the current situation I would advise to use a trial till Easter, just in case if there’ll be a discount.

Serhii

Hey, is it possible to get a discount code too? Would be awsome!!

My Mail:
kristallrainer0@googlemail.com

Cheers!

Rainer

Hi Rainer,

Sure, I’ll send you one in a moment.

Serhii

I would like to receive a discount code for FFQ3.
grtobin58@gmail.com
Thanks so much!
This is a terrific product that I found while learning mixing/mastering at Musician On A Mission. The instructor uses this product almost exclusively and it is far better than what is available on many (if not all) DAW's built-in stuff.

Gary Tobin

Hi Gary, it should be in your mailbox now

Cheers

Martin

Hello, is there any special discount in program for Eastern?
I’m interested in pro-MB and L2
Thank you

Stefano

Hi Stefano,

Here’s an education discount link, I believe it works for every student: www.fabfilter.com/shop/educational-discounts

Serhii

Hey, is it possible for a discount code please for the fabfilter pro-mb please. Email is dangunn20@gmail.com. Thanks very much.

Daniel Gunn

What's up Daniel, the discount should be in your mail now.

Serhii

Hi Daniel, one should be in your mailbox now, Cheers

Martin

hey ya'll, I don't know how this works, but I've seen a few people here asking for some % on a purchase and it seems some actually got a helping hand so I try my luck. I'd be interested in the pro bundle, it's about 600 bucks and thats a big amount to me, but I feel like I need this to improve my quality and earn money from music so yea, I'd love to use fabfilter, please help me out

Ps: I'm from germany so sorry if my language makes it hard to read.

Mike Krapp

Hi Mike,
It's a referral program from FabFilter in action :)
Drop me a letter to sergeyotro@gmail.com and I'll send you a 10% discount.

Serhii

would love to cop the pro a coupon would be much appreciated!

timestretchtimmy@gmail.com

Timmy

In your mail Timmy

Martin

A coupon would be much appreciated!

melendezochoa@gmail.com

Jonathan mLE

In your mail Jonathan!

Martin

Hi can I get a discount on the EQ? Please and thank you, Pat.

Pat Gillin

Hi Pat,
I’ve got one for you, drop me an email to sergeyotro@gmail.com and I’ll be happy to send you a discount.

Serhii

Hey, I love the fab filter plugins. Since corona I spent a lot of time in my homecstudio, wondering why I haven't bought the fab filter pro L. I would really like to buy it. Is there any chance you can send me a discount code on my email? Djmicv@gmail.com. Thank you in advance, grtz, Mike

Mike

Hi Mike, should in in your mailbox :) Cheers

Martin

Hi!

The studio where I work is shut down and I want to contiune using fabfilter plugins trying to work at home so I would very much appreciate if it is possible to get a discount code.

Thank you!

David

Hi David, drop me an email on martinfabfab@gmail.com and I'll send you one in a jizz, cheers, Martin

Martin

Hi guys! Muso from New Zealand here. Have seen your plugins everywhere i go. All my friends highly recommend them. Would love to buy the essentials while im locked down. Would you be able to send me a discount code? Thanks heaps!
Email: allister.meffan@gmail.com

Allister

In your mail, Alister!

Serhii

Hi, I''m in the same boat as Allister ^^^, trying to get my hands on Fab Filter Pro Q3 as well as some more of your plugins, have been able to demo FFPQ3 and saturn and I'm eager to add them to my bank while locked away. Could anyone please send me a discount code? Thanks in advance :))

Joshua

whoops! my email is joshuaraymond43@gmail.com

thankyou!

Joshua

I sent it to you Joshua

yan

I'd love a discount for Pro Q

Phil

Hi Phil

Send me an email to martinfabfab@gmail.com and I'll send you one

Cheers

Martin

I want the discount code too much
If I buy the Mastering Bundle,
I'll be happy and fly away!

sahhsa@naver.com

SSaZae

Hi, emailed you one!

Serhii

Hi, any chance getting the discount code? Would love to grab Q3 and MB, if possible. My email is com3.clos3r@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Closer

I've just sent you one!

yan

Hello! Any chance you have any discount codes for Mastering Bundle? Amazing product!

Chester

Hello, any chance I could get a discount code on the pro Q3, Pro C2 and Pro DS? Or is there a way to substitute the reverb in the essential bundle?

Grant.trippel@gmail.com

Grant

Yes, send me a email at yanmorber@gmail.com and i will send you a dicount link

yan

It's done, you should have received one in your inbox Grant. but if you already have an account it won't work

yan

Hey,

if anyone is looking to get a fast reply for a Fab Filter Friend discount code and would rather not post their email here publicly, you can always email ffilterfrienddiscount@gmail.com and I'll be in touch with a discount code asap! Enjoy your weekends!

FriendDiscount

Thank you :) My email is : guillaume.lujan@gmail.com

Guillaume

Hi Guillaume, I've sent you one, check your Inbox!

Serhii

Hi, I want to buy a mastering bundle....any coupon for me?!?! :)

Claudio

Hi Claudio, drop me a letter to sergeyotro@gmail.com and I'll be happy to arrange one for you.

Serhii

Hi, have been trying pro q3 for the last days and it is just awesome!!!
Discount Code would be appreciated a lot. Thanks Niko!

Niko

Hi Nico, drop me an email on martinfabfab@gmail.com and I'll send you one

Cheers

Martin

You can also contact me at ffilterfrienddiscount@gmail.com and I'll send one straight away :)

FriendDiscount

Hi, if you are looking for a discount code just email me at fabfilterdis@gmail.com with your email and i will send you one asap :)

Stefano

I'm offering friend discount to, write me at yanmorber@gmail.com and i will send you one immediately!

yan

My discount link is fabulous, it's fantastic. Way better than the other discount links. Email me on martinfabfab@gmail.com. :)

Martin

Have anyone discount code for fabfilter pro Q3?

UzVHDMT

Hi UzVHDMT, I have one for you, drop me a letter to sergeyotro@gmail.com!

Serhii

Hi

I am very interested in mixing

I want to purchase Pro-C, Pro-L, Pro-DS

Can I get a discount code?

MehRZ

Hi, MehRZ, drop me a letter to sergeyotro@gmail.com and I’ll be happy to send you a discount link!

Serhii

HI UzVHDMT and MehRZ,
just send me an email at fabfilterdis@gmail.com and i will send you the discount asap.

Stefano

Stefano, In bird culture that is considered a dick move.

Serhii

Indeed.

Anyway. If anyone is looking for a 10% dose for new customers, leave your email here! Cheers!

Martin

I'm interested in a 10% code if anyone can help? Thanks in advance :)

dtaartist@gmail.com

Paul / Essel

Hi Paul,

Sure, check your Inbox, the 10% discount link should be there.

Serhii

Hi,
If you can send me a discount, i would appreciate a lot ^^
Thx in advance
JiL

GILLES NOBLE

Hi Jil, send me an email on martinfabfab@gmail.com and I'll give you one. Cheers!

Martin

Hi,

Can somebody send me a discount code please?

Thanks

RagB

Sure, drop me a message at ffilterfrienddiscount@gmail.com and I'll get you one right away!

FriendDiscount

Hi,

Can somebody please send me a discount code?

Thanks!

LJ

Just email me on martinfabfab@gmail.com. Cheers :)

Martin

If you're looking for a FabFilter Friend Discount, write me at yanmorber@gmail.com. I will send you one, quickly!

yan

Hi all! Looking for a discount code! new customer, looking to purchase fab filter.

SpencerStewart2838@gmail.com

Cheers!

Spencer Stewart

Hi Spencer,

just sent you an email. If anyone else needs a code, contact me anytime at ffilterfrienddiscount@gmail.com

All the best and stay safe!

FriendDiscount

Hi,

I'm stuck at home due to COVID-19. Mixing and mastering is all I can do now. I would love nothing more than a possible discount code for a GREAT FabFilter Pro-Q 3? Can you guys help me out? Thanks.

Best Regards,
Henry

Henry

Hi Henry, end me a email at yanmorber@gmail.com and i will send you a link

yan

Just leave your email address here.

If you're not happy to leave your email here, just email me on martinfabfab@gmail.com and I'll send you the 10% discount link

Cheers!

Martin

Love the fabfilter FabFilter Pro-Q 3 and making music while isolating from covid, any discount codes available? aleaney@gmail.com

Aaron

I've just sent you one Aaron

yan

It's a 10% discount link for new account.
If someone else want one, leave your email here or write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com

yan

Hi there,

Would love to get a 10% discount!

Had pro q 3 on the trial and it’s the best!

manmusicny@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Manny

In your mail, Manny!

Serhii

Hi Fab! I need a good discount code to able to buy mixing bundle im from Turkey and USD and EURO increased incredibly and not able to buy anything anymore as technology so I need a helping hand out here to catch up standards of mixing
Thank you a lot and mutch appreciated!
Hope all you safe and healthy in this crazy pandemic period.

ekinoks

Hi ekinoks,
Drop me an email to sergeyotro@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to sent you one.

Serhii

Hi there,

Would love to receive a nice discount code to buy the fabfilter mastering bundle.

Highly appreciated

Voks

Hi Voks

Email me on Martinfabfab@gmail.com and I'll send you one

Cheers

Martin

Hey I'm itching to take the dive into Pro Q 3 and was hoping to get a discount link and make the purchase today?

I appreciate what ever you can do.

Email me at makergainsmusic(at)gmail.com

Makergains

hi, I've just sent you one

yan

YAN YOU ARE A REAL ONE

THANKS PEACE UP

Makergains

I'd like to buy Pro-Q3 and would appreciate a discount code if anyone can send me one :) joona.benjamin(at)gmail.com

Joona Koskela

Hey Joona,
just sent you a code via email! Hope you enjoy the plugin!

Anyone else looking for a friend discount code can always contact me at ffilterfrienddiscount@gmail.com and I'll send you one asap.

FriendDiscount

Is there a chance I can get a discount on this software? I just loaded the free 30 day trial. I would like the mixing bundle.
My wife is a singer songwriter and I have always had issues with EQ ing her vocals. I have been using your product for 30 mins and WOW.
That is just mean giving out these plugins to use as a trial....because most of us won't want to mix anymore without your plugins!!

Brad

Hey Brad,

send me an email to ffilterfrienddiscount@gmail.com and I'll send you a discount code asap :)

FriendDiscount

Hi Brad
Email me at yanmorber@gmail.com and i will send you one.

yan

I want to buy FabFilter Essentials bundle and I would appreciate a discount code if someone could send me one.
Thanks so much.
milan(at)cami.sk

Milan

In your Inbox, Milan!

Serhii

Hey everyone, I would love to purchase the Pro Bundle but no way I can afford it at full price. Would be super appreciative if anyone has a discount code
jonnydegg(at)gmail.com

Thank you!

Jonny

Got you covered, Jonny!

Serhii

Hey if anyone has a discount code that would be super helpful. I’m poor lol. Email is: hey.hi.hello.music.a@gmail.com

Thank You!!

Clyde

Hey Clyde,

just sent you a code via email!

Anyone else looking for a friend discount code can always contact me at ffilterfrienddiscount@gmail.com and I'll send you one asap.

FriendDiscount

If you are looking for a discount to buy your first plugins from Fabfilter, send me an email at yanmorber@gmail.com and I will get back to you with a 10% discount code... Quickly!!!

yan

Hi Yan, today I will be making my first purchase from Fabfilter. I just lost my job. I would love a discount code. Thanks !!! email -

jackbradley2312@gmail.com

Jack Bradley

Hi Jack, I just sent you one.

If anyone else want one quick - email me on martinfabfab@gmail.com

Cheers

Martin

I want to buy FabFilter Mastering bundle and I would appreciate a discount code if someone could send me one.

Thanks in advance

doms.pieter@gmail.com

Pieter

Hi Peter, sure, check your Inbox, the 10% discount link should be there.

Serhii

Hi Pieter, you should have received one!

yan

Hi there,

i would like to buy a fabfilter pro q3.

Do you maybe have a discount for that product?

Would be my first order.

Thank you

Jakob

Jakob

Hi Jacob drop me an email to sergeyotro@gmail.com and I'll be happy to send you one!

Serhii

Hey Jacob,
send me an email to ffilterfrienddiscount@gmail.com and I'll send you a code asap.

FriendDiscount

Hi!

I am currently evaluating Pro Q3.
Liking it so far. I have so many EQ's though and i am trying to justify the purchase.

Do you guys ever have discount sales on the Pro Q3?

Ghostfx

Hi, Email me at yanmorber@gmail.com and i will send you a 10% referral discount code

yan

Hi Ghostfx,

There's usually a summer sale and winter holidays sale (Black Friday & Christmas). But good fellas from FabFilter stated that they never announce sales in advance so there's really no way to know for sure.

Serhii

Hi,
is there any discount code or summer sale soon?

Jacob

Hey Jacob,
send me an email to ffilterfrienddiscount@gmail.com and I'll send you a code asap.

FriendDiscount

Can someone send me a code? mar.ordon@gmail.com

Im on quarantine and only thing i got is my computer and mixes.

Marcin

Hey Marcin,

just sent you a code via email!

FriendDiscount

hi im interested in buying the master bundle + pro g but i need at least 30-35% off in order to do this, is there a chance you give them on sales? or any other way??

Vlasis

Hi Vlasis, Email me at yanmorber@gmail.com and i will send you a 10% referral discount code

yan

Yan, you’re acting as a spammer, responding without paying attention to the certain request Vlasis has. That’s not helping anyone.

Vlasis, on the topic, FabFilter usually do a summer sale and a winter holidays sale (black friday and Christmas) with 20-30% discounts. But they have stated that they’re never announcing sales in advance, so it’s not really possible to know for certain.

Serhii

Oh! Sorry, I did not have the answer since we do not know in advance when the next discount will be. I answered the part "or any other way ??" and thought 10% was a step in the right direction. Thanks for the details Serhii.

yan

Hi Serhii and ty for the response i guess i will w8 for the summer and i hope it will be at least 30-35 % off im not saying they dont worth the money they do but its almost one months pay (in my country ) to get what i need and the sales for me at least is the oportunity for us not making 2k/month to buy those plugs again ty

Vlasis

If anyone is looking for 10% discount, don’t hesitate to drop me an email on martinfabfab@gmail.com!

Cheers

Martin

Hi~

I want a discount code.
Can someone send me a code?

Thank you

QnonQ

Hey Q,

FriendDiscount

We are waiting for "Spring Sale", thanks :)

Burak

What Spring sale?

D

If you are looking for a discount to buy your first plugins from Fabfilter, send me an email at yanmorber@gmail.com and I will get back to you with a 10% friend discount code.

yan

Hi! Really looking for a discount for your amazing eq. any chance there is voucher now days?
Thanks!
einav

Einav

Just leave your email.

Hi Einav,

drop me a letter to sergeyotro@gmail.com and I’ll be happy to send you a discount link!

Serhii

(@Serhii You were the one referring to "dick moves" above.)

Yes indeed

Serhii

Hi could someone send me the discount code please, keen to get my hands on the pro q 3

Joshua

Hey Josh,

FriendDiscount

Hey guys, could someone send me the discount code please? Absolutely have to have pro c2 :) Thanks!

Germono

Hi Germono, email me on martinfabfab@gmail.com, I'll send you one

Anyone else looking for one? Email me :)

Cheers

Martin

Hi Germono, drop me a message to sergeyotro@gmail.com and I’ll be happy to send you a discount link!

Serhii

Oops, sorry. Germono, check Martin’s message.

Serhii

i need the discount code to please contat me

Niju

Email me on martinfabfab@gmail.com :)

Martin

Forma a University in chile , just for Making medicine videos and music , please a cupón discount, Covid Hard time

James Hamilton

Hi James,
Write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com and i will send you one.

Yan

Looking to take my productions to the next level and wanted to invest in the mastering bundle. Due to the epidemic, my financial status has taken a hit, but my drive to make music still grows. Can someone please help? Thank you in advance, hope you have a wonderful day.

Michael

Just leave your email address.

Hi Michael and all

Email me at martinfabfab@gmail.com and I'll send you one! :)

Martin

some can send me discount please

gavrielamar420@gmail.com

gav

Hi Gav, sure, check your Inbox, the 10% discount link should be there.

Serhii

In your mailbox Gav!

Martin

Oops, you're fast :)

Martin

Survival of the fastest, haha

Serhii

can someone send a discount code for the pro ds? please and thank you itsiffelifted@gmail.com

if

In you mail If!

Martin

Hi, can I please request a discount code as well. ncshah@msn.com

Rob

Hey Rob,
I just sent you one. Enjoy it! Anyone else can always send me an email with their code request to ffilterfrienddiscount@gmail.com and I'll send you a one asap.

FriendDiscount

Hi, can I please request a discount code as well

mathias hintz

mathias.hintz@web.de

mathias hintz

In your Inbox, Mathias

Serhii

hey guys,

does anybody here have a refer a friend code. That would be awesome!

reg.bed.studio@gmail.com

Thanks

Regis

Hey Regis,
I just sent you one. Enjoy it! Anyone else can always send me an email with their code request to ffilterfrienddiscount@gmail.com and I'll send you a one asap.

FriendDiscount

Where can I get one discount code for Pro Q3?

Alejandro

Hey Alejandro,

FriendDiscount

Hi, could I please get a discount code for ProQ3?

Thankyou!

Simon Allen

Hi Simon and all

Martin

Hi !

A great guy/girl have a discount code for the pro q 3 ?

docp.studio@gmail.com

Doc P

In your mail, Doc!

Serhii

Hey Doc P,

Jupiter

Thx a lot !

Doc P

Hi all, does anyone have a discount code on the mastering bundle they can send, I'd really appreciate it, I love the suite and my trial just ran out-- do they do memorial day deals? --- wish they were like Waves, I've picked up some good ones from them ,but nothing like this suite--- my email is : cntstpdrmn@gmail.com Many thanks and I appreciate the help!-- cheers, Michael R. from So. Cal.

Michael R in Cali

Hi Michael. I sent you on, it should be in your inbox.

Yan

If anyone else wants one, email me at yanmorer@gmail.com

Yan

Hello,

I would like to purchase the total bundle.
Can I please have a discount ?
Thank You

Moubarak

Hi, drop me a letter to sergeyotro@gmail.com and I'll send you one

Serhii

Hey Mou,

FriendDiscount

I love Farbfilter an would like to buy Saturn 2 - however, I have to take care of my budget. Could you help me ;o)

Thank U!

Aki

Aki

Hey Aki,

FriendDiscount

Hello! I would love to purchase Saturn2 and use it on a project to warm up the narration of an arctic expedition. Can I have a discount? :-)

TC

Hi, yes, for sure, if you didn't already have an account, write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com and i will send you a 10% referral code.

yan

If this is still bumping.. I'd love a discount code. Trying to pick up Pro Q and Pro C

Kieran Foxe

Hi Kieran, drop me a message to sergeyotro@gmail.com, I have a discount for you.

Serhii

Hey folks can anyone send me a discount code to my email thehalfwayhousestudio@gmail.com dying to get pro q 3!

Tom

In your mail, Tom!

Serhii

Hi, please send me the discount code to LBONGIARDINO@HOTMAIL.COM thanks!!

Luke

Hello, I also love to purchase Saturn(2) now, as it is/was very useful in my mixes during the testing period. If a discount is possible, it would be great. Right now I´m creating an account at FF, sure to buy more stuff later on. mail: reinhold.kogler@chello.at

Reini

Got you covered, Luke!

Serhii

Reine, sent you one as well!

Serhii

In this time of "stay at home", I'm trying to get more involved in my music. I'm looking to purchase the essentials bundle but its pricey. If anyone has a discount code to share, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks... David

David E. Liddell

Hey David,

FriendDiscount

If anyone has a discount code please send one.
cameronfoster1891@gmail.com

Cameron F.

Hi Cameron

In your mailbox

Martin

I too would love a discount, oh pretty please.

Jason King

Hi Jason, drop me a message to sergeyotro@gmail.com and I’ll be happy to send you a 10% discount link!

Serhii

i need a cupon , please!

gus

audiomaximo@outlook.com i need a cupon! please

gus

I sent you one gus

yan

Hi!

Anyone able to send me discount cupon for Pro Q?
Jukka.krppi (at) gmail.com

Thanks in advance if so!

Krp O

In your mail, Krp!

Serhii

Today is my birthday !
can anyone send me a discount for pro q3?

thank you
benhaim.pascal at gmail.com

pascal

In your mail, Pascal. Happy B-Day!

Serhii

hello may i please receive the discount code for pro eq. Im using rent money to purchase if its good

Henry Smith

Hi Henry,

Yan

Hi,

I’m very interested in the Mastering Bundle.

Could I possibly receive a discount coupon if possible? Much appreciated.

Regards,
Ali Hyder Chy

Ali

Hi ali, sure, send me a email at yanmorber@gmail.com and i will send you one

Yan

Hey guys I would love to mix with your vst’s. Could possibly get a coupon?

Omar

Hi Omar, drop me a message to sergeyotro@gmail.com and I'll send you one!

Serhii

Hi Guys .. Totally ready to buy the pro q3 if I can a coupon, please!!

Thanks guys!...

Adrian O'Shaughnessy

Hey Adrian, drop a message to sergeyotro@gmail.com and I'll share one with you!

Serhii

Hello guys,

i´m about to buy the mastering bundle!

Is there any chance that one of you could send me this 10% code so we both can benefit from it?

Thank you very much!

Jonscream@gmx.de

Kind regards from Germany
Jonny

Jonny

In your mail, Jonny!

Serhii

In your mail Johnny!

Martin

Oops

Martin

Hi Guys,

I wanna buy some of your amazing plugins. Can you give me a discount, please? Thank you so much

Thiago F

Hi Thiago,
Write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com and i will send you a 10% dicount code.

Yan

If you are a brand new customer and would like to purchase anything, shoot me an email and I'll send you a 10% code!

nexis@rochester.rr.com

Joe

Joe Teresi

Hi,

I am looking to purchase the Total Bundle, but find it just a little expensive. I know you guys won't disclose of deals in advance, but is there a way to speak to someone to discuss about the purchase?

Thank you in advance,

Antoine

There is another thread about possible summer sale, maybe check there. Nobody on this thread has any affiliation to FF apart from being a customer.

Martin

Hey all, would anyone happen to have a code? I'm wanting to buy Saturn 2. Email: warrenf89@yahoo.co.uk Many many thanks!

Warren

Hi Warren, I've just sent you one

yan

Can someone send me a coupon code ?

DeMeir

Drop me an email me at martinfabfab@gmail.com and I’ll send you one :)

Martin

Do these coupon codes expire? Just wondering about best time to pick one up!

Mori

Hi Mori,

you can use the coupon for two months, I'm not sure if you can simply get a new one after that if you haven't used it. If you need one, just let me know via ffilterfrienddiscount@gmail.com.

FriendDiscount

Also interested in a referral code discount for Pro Q 3 - bradfordmoeller at gmail

<3

Brad

Hi Brad
I just sent you one, it should be in your inbox.

yan

Hi I am a student who is looking into purchasing this plugin. I'm wondering if there is a discount code for students or at least a discount code. My email is julianjarricot@outlook.com

Julian

HI Julian

Educational discount here: www.fabfilter.com/shop/educational-discounts

Cheers

Martin

Hi.. Question.. Say, you buy the pro-q 3, can you still use the very same license on pro-q 2?

AudioSurgeon

Hi AudioSurgeon, yes, if you purchase Pro Q3 you can also activate Pro Q2. Send me an email to musicnevel@gmail .com if you need a code

Nevel

Hi - any current discount vouchers for Fabfilter Pro-Q 3?

dave

Hi Dave

Email me at Martinfabfab@gmail.com and I'll send you one

Cheers

Martin

Looking to buy the Fabfilter Total Bundle, today. Discount code please?

Thank you!
David

David

Hey David,

FriendDiscount

Hi David,
Write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com and i Will send you one.

yan

Every day I check your page for some discounts but don‘t see no discounts. I‘d like to have the mastering bundle. That would be so great. Can anyone help me on this?

Mustafa

Hi Mustafa.
If you send me a email at yanmorber@gmail.com, i Will send you a referral code. Each one is unique, that's why you don't find it in these posts.

yan

Hi. Can you please send me a discount code for the bundles?

Br

Marius

Hi Marius

Martin

Hey guys,

Has anyone got a discount code please? I would very much like to buy the PRO-L 2 :)

Thanks!

N Producer

Hi N

Martin

hi ,I would like a discount on the Q3,L2

Thanks

craig

Hi Craig,

yan

Thanks Yan

craig

Is there any coupon code avaible for the FabFilter Essentials Bundle please ? :-)

thanks in advance

yannick

Hi Yannick

Email me at Martinfabfab@gmail.com and I'll send you one

Cheers

Martin

Hi, could anyone give me a discount code pls?

Cheers

Craig

Hey Craig,

FriendDiscount

Hey guys

If anyone has a discount code and would be kind enough to send it to me. Would be really helpful

Cheers

Kashish

Hi Kashish, if you write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com i Will send you one.

yan

heard there were discounts in the summer , don't see any, may I get a discount code please , would like to own the Pro Bundle.
Thanks

Dennis

Hi Dennis, i can send you a 10% discount code, just write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com.

yan

I don't think I can hold out any longer! Im going to take the plunge and get Q3. Any discounts codes available to help numb the pain?

Sanga Collins

Hi Sanga, email me at yanmorber@gmail.com and i Will send you one.

yan

Want to buy Fabilter Pro Q3 - Any discount would be greatly appreciated!

Dave Onions

Hi Dave, send me a email at yanmorber@gmail.com and will send you one.

yan

Hi, Looking to buy Total Bundle today. would you have discount code available for me to use to purchase the Total bundle? Thank you!

Colin Blakely

Hi Colin, yes, i will send you one if you email me at yanmorber@gmail.com

yan

Hey guys I would love to have a discount to get the pro MB would be great I love fabfilter but is expensive at the time you change Quetzales to Dollars :(

Bryan

Hi Bryan, I can send you one, just write to me your email at yanmorber@gmail.com

yan

Hello from Mexico!
I would like to purchase EQ3. Would you be so kind to send me a discount code? I'm just starting!
Thanks thanks thanks
Ray

Raymundo Gonzalez

Hi Raymundo,
I will need your email for that, write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com and I will send you one.

yan

Hello, I would like to buy the EQ3 and, if possible, the essential package, but I need your help with a good discount, please.

Regards,

CD

Carlos Dávila

Hi Carlos, I can send you a 10% discount that you can use for any plugin or bundle. Just write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com.

yan

I have the fabfilter essentials bundle in my cart atm, looking for a discount to pull the trigger, thanks!!

Jon Heake

Hi Jon,
Yes, but I will need your email address. If you write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com i will send you one

Yan

Let's share some of the discount benefits, shall we? I can also send a 10% referral. Feel free to send an email to inquiries@manaberry.io ;)

Mana

Any chance of a discount code please? Looking to buy the mastering bundle. Thanks!

Mark Hammond

Hey Mark,

FriendDiscount

Looking to buy a bundle and Saturn 2 if any codes are about please :D

Aaron

Hi Aaron,

Yan

Hi I want to buy Saturn 2 and pro Q3. If anyone has a discount code for that would be really appreciated.

Tina

Hi Tina,
If you write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com I will send you one.

Yan

Looks like the Pro Bundle will do just what I need. Could I get a discount code, please? DougL at ftgdata dot com.

Thanks.

Doug

Hi Doug

The discount code should be in your mailbox (martinfabfab@gmail.com)

Cheers

Martin

Hi there,
I would like to buy the Pro Q3 - a discount code would be lovely! Anyone?

mgk@hr3d.dk

Best,
Marcus

Marcus

Hey Marcus,
I just sent you one. Enjoy it!

FriendDiscount

Any chance I can get a discount for the Mastering Bundle? haddon at kimemedia dot com :)

Haddon Kime

Hi Haddon
If you write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com i will send you one.

Yan

Ho! I just sent you one Haddon. It should be in your inbox.

Yan

Hi there,

Was wondering if anyone had a discount code for the mixing bundle? Or just a discount code that works for any of them?
Also, I read that they might be doing a summer sale, is that correct?
Thanks Guys!

Email: Mark_Rivera@live.com

Mark Rivera

Hi Mark

I sent the link for 10% discount. The other question I cannot answer - look into the other thread ;)

Cheers

Hi Team,

Can I request a discount code as I'm really keen to go with FabFilter for my go to EQ and Reverb

Many thanks

Kyle

Hey Kyle,

FriendDiscount

I'm waiting for the August 25% *cough, 50%* off sale

Nathan Tiefisher

If I wanted to get the mastering bundle + the tape delay, do I get a better price than $499 + $154?

damagical@live.com

Nathan Tiefisher

Hi Nathan

I've sent the discount link to you, so have a look

Cheers

What up you guys can someone send me a friends discount code please - xbuggzy@gmail.com

Omar Hernandez

Hi Omar

The discount link should now be in your mailbox

Cheers!

Hi there! I'm a producer in Nashville looking to buy the Pro Bundle. Does anyone have a referral code for it? Email is goebeld6@gmail.com - thanks in advance!

David Goebel

Hi David

Cheers!

Hey Ya'll!

Any chance I could get one you guys to send me a referral so I can get some kind of coupon out of it? Please please please and thank you!

I just keep reading that this is a thing on the forums. lol
Help a brother out!

Devildriver6661@gmail.com

Kid Navajo

Hey Kid

Cheers

Hello guys, poor student would like to ask if anyone has a discount for mastering bundle. Thank you thousand times if so! Wish you well. robertflop@pm.me

Robert Flop

Hi Robert

I've sent you the discount link.

BUT as a student go and check the educational discount

Cheers

Hello,

I would like to purchase the total bundle, can somebody help me out with a discount ?
Here is my email address.

Contact@momomac.com

Thank you

Fofana MOUBARAK

Hi Fofana,

Yan

Hey! I’m looking for a discount code as well

My email is ChrisTothMusic@gmail.com

TIA

Chris

Hi Chris

The discount should now be in your maibox

Cheers

Hi, I would like to purchase total bundle. Anyone able to share discount code? Thank you.

My email is colleaa@gmail.com

JYS

JYS

Hi JYS

Cheers

Hello there

Evgeniy

Hello there

I would like to purchase Pro-Q 3, can somebody help me out with a discount ?

My email: zhukovtrest@gmail.com

Thank you.

Evgeniy

Hi Evgeniy,
I just sent you one, It should be in your inbox.

Yan

Hello;
I'm about to buy a total bundle.
Can you send me a coupon please?
Thanks.
Tibo.

Tibo

Hey Tibo,

FriendDiscount

Does anyone else have a coupon code?
I'm about to buy the Total Bundle too.
Cheers!

Chris

Sure, Chris, just send me an email to ffilterfrienddiscount@gmail.com and I'll send you a code asap.

FriendDiscount

I'm dying to buy the mastering bundle! Is it possible for me to receive a discount code?

Bret

Hi Bret

Email me at martinfabfab@gmail.com and I'll send you one right away

Cheers

Hey! I've been looking to buy the mastering bundle for a few weeks now. Can you email me a discount code at klh11298@gmail.com ?
I will appreciate you so much !

Kevin

Hi Kevin

Cheers!

I've had the FabFilter mastering bundle open in a tab for months now. I'm ready to buy but wanted to see if I could get a coupon code! Would be hugely appreciated. Thanks!

Chuck Bergeron

Hey Chuck,

FriendDiscount

Hey guys!

Hit me up at my mail estebanlicast@gmail.com so I can send you a 10% discount!

Esteban Licea

Nobody asked, Esteban.

VkMail

Discount code for master bundle please?

nicholas evans

Hey Nicholas,

FriendDiscount

Hello. Looking to purchase Fab filter and would very much appreciate a discount.

Jay

Hi Jay

Email me at martinfabfab@gmail.com and I'll send you one

Cheers

Hey! I've been looking to buy the mastering bundle for a few weeks now. Can you email me a discount code at thebeatsupplierss@gmail.com

Emmanuel

Hi Emmanuel,

Yan

Hey! Would love to buy Pro Q3, has anyone got a discount code? Thanks!

Pat

Hi Pat, if you write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com I will send you one.

Yan

Hi! I have been using both Fab Filter Pro Q3 and Pro C2 for evaluation! Love both of them so much I think I will switch completely from the other plugins I use. Is there a chance I could get a discount code?

gene

Hi Gene,
I can send you one, just write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com.

Yan

Hello, can i get a discount code? Debating on buying Pro R or Saturn 2. Thanks!

Jake

Hey Jake,

FriendDiscount

How can I get a coupon discount to buy mastering bundle?

I need fast because my 30 day trial is over and I am using this bundle for professional mastering. I work in "Circo Voador" a well known Concert House in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

We are mastering our previous recorded shows to release during this pandemic times. It's very expensive for us in Brazil to buy this bundle because the dollar is too high.

My e-mail: daniel.obino@miragemrecords.com

Thanks a lot

Daniel Obino

Hi Daniel

The discount link should now be in your mailbox!

Cheers

Hi there, heard great things about this. Was wondering if someone could hook me up with a discount code, it would be awesome :)

sevs1991@gmail.com

sebastian ramos

Hi Sebastian, I just sent you one, you should find it in your inbox.

Yan

I would really like to buy one of the bundles on here. It would be cool if I could have a discount code too. :)

coolzapper_79@yahoo.com

Hillmy

Hi Hillmy

Cheers!

I would love a discount code for Fab Filter!

Frank San Filippo

There's a confirmed Summer Sale coming, so I'd wait.

www.fabfilter.com/forum/6107/summer-sale-2020?replies=22#comment15402

Sergey

Hi Frank

In case you don't want to wait or you're not planning to buy a bundle, email me at martinfabfab@gmail.com and I'll send you one

Cheers

I would also love a discount code to buy some FF plugins.

Maurice

Hey Maurice,

FriendDiscount

Hi, can someone send me a code please?

bob

Hi Bob. I can send you one but I will need your email address, just write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com

Yan

Hi, I would love to get a code for some fabulous Fabfilter shopping. Cheers everybody!

Jocke

HI, if interested in a discount I will delighted to send it to you.
Drop me a line to oposicioniipp2018@gmail.com

UB

Hi,

love the product!
Would really appreciate a discount coupon.

Thank you so much!

Rafael

Hey Rafael,

FriendDiscount

i would like a discount code for the fab filter pro-q 3 please?

Lil Synt

Hi Lil, write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com and I will send you one.

Yan

Hi Karl

Cheers

Circle jerk goes on lol

VkMail

You're always so salty when you miss one...

Why oh why

@Martin except you misread my post ;)

karl

Oops. Anyway - the way it works it you wait for someone to ask first.

Hello! Was directed here by a friend. I'm looking to buy the Pro.Q3...
Would appreciate some of that discount circle jerk love. Help a project get sounding right! Thanks! offworldsoundsystem@gmail.com

TED

Hi Ted :)

Cheers

I was told to come here to ask for a discount to get the pro q 3 as I was about to purchase the sale with the waves for 99.99 But I would prefer Fabfilter

Djpope

Hey DJpope,

FriendDiscount

Hello Fabfilter Team,

May I have a discount code for FF Q-3? Thank you and stay safe!

Wyatt

Hey Wyatt,
same thing, send me an email to ffilterfrienddiscount@gmail.com and I'll send you a code asap.

FriendDiscount

Really love the plugins but $$$ anyway to get better than the current 25% discount?

John Hsieh

Nope, won’t get better... referral discounts are 10%

Bram

Is there really a 25% discount code? How do I get it?

Andrew Dyerson

If you go 6 days to the past...

Martin

@Andrew - If you need a 10% Discount Code, just send me an email to fabfilter@musiker.website

Best Regards,
DK

DK

Could I please have a code?

shadowmill_mail@yahoo.com

Cheers

Adam

Hi Adam,
I sent you one.
cheers

Yan

Like most others...just looking for a discount code in the time of COVID. Anyone have a discount code for Pro-Q 3? If so, I'd really appreciate it. Can email it to me at 6demonbag@gmail.com

KEVIN DELEON

Hi Kevin,
I just sent you one, it should be in your inbox. Cheers

Yan

Hey, guys! Thinking about purchasing Pro- L2. Can you guys send me a discount code? Thank you! :)

Georgi Dudovski

Hey Georgi,

FriendDiscount

Ive submitted a request for the educational discount twice. I am a student at central michigan university and cant afford to pay so much for the pro tools plugins. I need assistance please help.

Nahum Tesfai

if i need to apply a third time if you didnt recive it or something is wrong plz let me know. I have all the paperwork if you need more verification. My buddies have all received there 50% off student discount and I havent please get back to me.

Nahum Tesfai

Hi. I'd like to get FabFilter Pro-C2, Pro-DS and Pro-Q3. Can I get a discount code? jakobzinder@gmail.com

Jakob

Hi Jakob,
I've just sent you the discount code :)

Stefano

gavrielamar420@gmail.com

i ask one before but didnt use it
i wonna buy proq3 :)

Gavriel amar

I Gavriel. I sent you one. If you have not received it is because you already have one, and it must still be valid.

Yan

Hello!! I'd like to get FabFilter Pro-Q3. Can I get a discount code? followblurr@gmail.com

Ari

Hi Ari, I just sent you one. You should find it in your inbox.

Yan

Hi can anyone send me a referral coupon for fab filter plz ... nesseldigital@gmail.com thx

Hi can i get a referral

Hi, yes, sure, i just sent you one

Yan

Hi,

Would it be possible to get a discount code?

Thanks!
Dan

Dan

Hi Dan

Email me at martinfabfab@gmail.com and I’ll send you one

Cheers
Martin

Hi there,

I got the FabFilter free trial today and, needless to say, I'm hooked. Anyone know how/where I might procure a coupon?

Thank you!

Evan

Hi Evan

Email me at martinfabfab@gmail.com and I'll send you the 10% discount

Cheers

Martin

Would also appreciate a coupon. Thanks.

Rich

Hi Rich

Drop me an email at martinfabfab@gmail.com and I'll send you one

Cheers

Martin

Hi, I would seriously love to buy the FF Pro Q plugin, but with my job situation it would be much easier with a discount. Would be very appreciated!

Best,
Tony

Tony

My email is tbgaebel@gmail.com

I would very much appreciate a coupon!

Tony

Hi Tony, hi just sent you one.

Yan

Hi, I'm equipping myself with essentials and FabFilter Q3 is definitely one. Some discount would be wonderful :)

Chris

Hey Chris,

FriendDiscount

Hi!
I tried Q3 and I love it!
Due to the pandemic things are difficult now. A discount would be MASSIVELY APPRECIATED..
Thank you very much.

Hi there!!

Hi

Cheers

Martin

Hi there, I'm looking to purchase the Mastering Bundle. Just wondering if there's any potential discounts available, please let me know! Much appreciated, thank you! - J

Jacob Gorzhaltsan

Hi Jacob

Cheers

Hey guys! I am stuck using the pro Q and C2 on a record (I shouldn’t have demo-ed, but the string players had them in the session file) and I love them. The only thing close is ozone 9 and it is SO power hungry. I am considering the essentials bundle, would there be a chance considering the season we are in for a discount?

Thanks for your consideration!!
H

Heath

Hi Heath

Cheers

Got my fingers on the trigger to buy the mastering bundle.
Wondering if anyone got a code to tip the scale
Joshua1-Weber at web dot de

Stay safe guys

Josh

Hi Josh

I just sent you one

Cheers

Looking to get Pro-Q 3 but am looking for potential coupons

Thank you, Ty

Ty

Hi Ty

Cheers

Anyone got any discount codes for a total bundle?

Rick

Hi Rick

Cheers

Hi Rick, write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com and i will send you one. Cheers

Yan (yanmorber@gmail.com)

Hi Rick

Cheers

Fabfilter is worth every penny. The developers you could tell put a lot of work into all the plugins. I would be happy to pay whatever they want.

Jamal Aaron

I don't think anyone is stopping you :)

anyone has a discount code for Pro C2?

Looking for a more transparent and easy to use compressor and C2 seem to be the ideal way to go. but at the original price, it hurts a bit tbh.

Frank

Hi Frank

Cheers

I'm looking at getting either the Pro Bundle or the Total. I'm torn... trying to decide. I'm on a tight budget trying to finish a new release.

Any chance for a discount code is available for either of these?

Daniel

Hi Daniel

Cheers

Hola
Por favor me dan un descuento, quiero comprar un paquete de Master, pero no me alcanza el presupuesto.
gracias
Saludos
Salvador

Salvador

Hi Salvador

Email at martinfabfab@gmail.com and I'll send you one

Cheers

Im really needing the Q-3 & Saturn... is there any way i can get sum kinda coupon/discount to add these to my mixing tools...
Asking for a lil help in these hard times, nothing much

D.Soul pleasant

Hi D.Soul, If you write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com i will send you one. Cheers

Hi,

I am interested in getting either the mixing bundle or pro bundle. Was hoping someone had a coupon for either of those. Trying to make this my birthday present for 2020.

Thank you.

Tomas Reyes

Hi Tomas, write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com and i will send you one.

I think it is a big mistake that the price is so high and that there are no steps, and if there are, they will have a small percentage. There are just such people, BUT!
Here is an example of the "Genesis Pro" synthesizer for only one dollar. No one in the world will refuse to pay a dollar to have it. However, these will be millions. And now Fabfilter is very good in one of the plugins - FACT, but at this price most people can take it with the foot version (with great risk but will take it from there). I barely raised money for DAW, and that's not all. Synthesizers, plug-ins for every effect from different manufacturers and with such prices one must be super rich. And also powerful computer, quality monitors, MIDI keyboard, Guitars. Change adapters indefinitely. This is AD.
My wife wants to kick me out of the house if she finds out I'm going to buy these things again.
Not everyone is a studio that makes a lot of money. Most are miserable like me. This is our unattainable dream in life. 99% dream of FabFilter but don't buy it that expensive.
Maybe not for $ 1 but for $ 50 before the new year you can try how many people will buy. Of course, everyone should know about this. Large-scale advertising.

Juve

Correction of translation "This is AD"
To read - This is hell.

Juve

Hello,

I'm looking to purchase FabFilter pro Q 3, but the cost is a bit too much for me at the moment. Could you please provide some type of Coupon code to help me out with purchasing?

It would be greatly appreciated. I've been keeping my eye on this EQ for quite a few years now.
Thank you!

Eli

Hey Eli,

FriendDiscount

Hi Eli, Write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com and i will send you one. Cheers

Hello,

I have been interested in purchasing FabFilter for some time now. The studio that I work at turns out some really great work primarily using these plugins. I was wondering if there are any discounts available? I would greatly appreciate it!

Cheers,
M

Max

Hi Max, yes, I can send you one, just write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com. Cheers,

Yan

Hi!
I have started sending mixes back and forth with my Friend in LA (I'm in Norway) He has Fabfilter eq and says it is THE most essential plug-in for me to get and it would help our process a lot if I had it too. I could really use a discount and would be very grateful if that would be possible. Thank you!

Robert

Hi Robert,
I can send you one but I would need your email address, you can write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com
Cheers,

Yan

Hello, I would like a discount coupon, can someone send me?

Moisés Evangelista

Hi Moisés, write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com and I will send you one, cheers

Yan

Hi! Can someone send me a discount coupon for Fabfilter mixing bundle?

Ofek Sharabi

Hi Ofek, yes, sure, I can send you one. I will need your email address, you can write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com. Cheers,

Yan

Can someone send me a discount coupon I really want the pro q3 but the price is a bit high can someone help me out?

Juni ortiz

Hey Juni,

FriendDiscount

@friend discount sent the email, thank you

Juni ortiz

Hi , Can someone send me a discount coupon I really want the mixing bundle

Diego

Hey Diego,

FriendDiscount

Hello Fabfilter team! is there maybe a discount code for your total bundle at Plugin Boutique? would be really cool of you guys! Greetings Pascal

Pascal

Hi Pascal

Cheers

Hi , I really want the mixing bundle ! Can I have a discount please ? :D

Jérémy

Hi Jérémy, I can send you one, just write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com. Cheers

Yan

thank you good morning, can you pass the coupon to buy the EQ 3

DJ Plano

Hey DJ PIano,

FriendDiscount

thank you good morning, can you pass the coupon to buy the EQ 3
djplanoproductor01@gmail.com

Dj Plano

Hi Dj

the discount link should now be in your mailbox

Cheers

Hi
Is there any chance for discount to buy FabFilter EQ3?

TC

Hi TC

email me at martinfabfab@gmail.com and I'll send you one

Cheers

Hey, I just saw your post about the discount today @Martin. I emailed you about it.

Christian Karney

Can someone send me a discount coupon I really want the pro q3 but the price is a bit high... can someone help me out? Thanks

Marcus

Sure Marcus,
say hi at ffilterfrienddiscount@gmail.com and I'll send you a code asap.

FriendDiscount

Hi everyone, can I have a discount coupon for Pro Q 3, please?

My email:
lorebon55@gmail.com

Thank you!
Ciao

Lorenzo

Hi Lorenzo

Cheers!

Hey lovely fab filter peeps, I would love to buy the mastering bundle ... are there any discount codes knocking about I could have please ?

Thank you
Dan

Dan

Hi Dan, yes, sure, write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com and i will send you one. Cheers

Yan

Hi there, any chance of the discount code for FF Pro Q 3?

kieranppmchugh@gmail.com

Kieran

Hi Kieran

Cheers!

Hi, my FF Pro-Q3 demo expired and i haven`t conclude my job. I`m with not enough money on the pandemic, and $179 is to high for me. Is there a kind of discount, like others brand are offering?
Thank you!
e.piredda@gmail.com

EricoDJ

Hi Erico

Cheers!

Hi Erico, I sent you a 10% referral discount. I hope it will be enough. Cheers

Please could I have one too? goted18167@0335g.com

James

Hi James, I just sent it. Cheers

Do you have a discount code for Fabfilter Pro-Q3? I'm using it from within SoundSouce fro headphone eq.

Elwood Neal Blanchard

Hi Ewood

Cheers

Martin

Could I also please have a discount code was looking to grab some plugins today.

Logan Forbes

Sure Logan,
say hi at ffilterfrienddiscount@gmail.com and I'll send you a code asap.

FriendDiscount

I would LOVE a discount code as well if you don't mind sending another one - Thanks very much for spreading the love!!

Nick

Hey Nick

Cheers!

Hey guys!

This product has been on my to-get list for a long long time, i've finally decided that i'm at a point in my music making career where i'd like to start investing in good plugins - i've chosen a top-class filter to be my first :)

Any chance I could get a first-time buyer discount as i'm super keen to use your products!

Cheers you legends!

Adrian

Hi Adrian, I can send you a 10% referral discount, I will need your email address for that, you can write to me at yanmorber@gmail.com. Cheers

Hi Guys,

Are you planning a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale this year?

I really want to buy one of your packages but will kick myself (very hard) if I miss out on decent savings.

Saul

Hey

Could i get some discount codes aswell, was planning to get some plugins today :)

Kind regards

GEnseb

Hey Genseb,

FriendDiscount

Hey any chance i could get a discount code from one of you guys? Email is barbudosounds@gmail.com

Ben Stanworth

Hi Ben, I just sent you one. Cheers.

Yan

Hey, any chance for me to get a discount for the mixing bundle, please ?
Kind regards
JLouis

JLouis

Hi JLouis

Drop me an email at martinfabfab@gmail.com and I'll send you one

Cheers

Hey guys, any chance I could get a discount code, looking to grab the total bundle. Thanks.

email is justinfrench@dreamharvest.co.uk

Justin French

Hi Justin

Cheers!

Thanks, Martin! Massively appreciated :)

Justin French

You’re welcome!

Hi guys, sorry to jump on the train but I'm also looking to get the FX Bundle, could someone send me a discount code please? :)

Matt Mac

my email is matt.mac529@hotmail.com

Matt Mac

Hi Matt

Cheers
Martin

Martin

Hello :)

May I kindly ask You to send me discount code for Volcano 2 :)

Thank You :)

Kris

Kris

Hi Kris

Cheers

A DISCOUNT FOR THE FX BUNDLE PLZ :)

john aharon

Hi John

But I suggest also waiting for BF

Cheers

hey! gearing up for a new studio and setup and looking at getting some FabFilter plugins as I've been trying the demos and love them! anyway you guys could throw me a bone to knock the price down some, the new setup is getting pricey!

Allan Medovic

Hey Allan

Cheers!

Hey guys I absolutely loved using your demos is there any change I could get a discount for the mixing bundle I would buy this in a heartbeat if it was a little cheaper!!

Liam Barnsdale

Hey Liam, if you want an extra 10% discount please email me at dhmhtrhskog@hotmail.com and i'll send you one!
Cheers :)

Dimitris

Just FYI, the Black Friday discounts don't stack with the friend discount.

FriendDiscount

Just started using the trail and was instantly hooked!
Any other year end deals coming up - been a tough year.

Thanks!

Ernest

Any chance of a discount code?

Dbz

Hi Dbz

Cheers

Hi, I want to purchase the Pro Q 3. Can anyone please help me with a discount code?

adir

Hey adir,

FriendDiscount

I missed the discounts totally! I was looking to buy Fabfilter Pro Q 3 and FabFilter Pro-MB.

Mortifier

Yeah me to, guess I’ll wait for the next discount round.

Dan

Hi guys, if anyone has a discount. I need to buy the Pro L2

Alex Alarcon

Hey Alex, send me your email at ageofatlas@live.co.uk and I'll mail you a code out matey!

Kye

Hi guys, if anyone has a discount. I need to buy the Pro Q3. Thank you in advance!

Leandro

Hi Leandro,

you can use my discount code if you haven't found one yet:
www.fabfilter.com/shop/?code=YoCX3OaXso1a2FUybTC58efQWdaw8ndM

Cheers,
Dennis

Hi. Does anyone have a discount code for Fabfilter pro-mb? After using the demo I just fell in love with it.

Mortifier

Hi there,
Any chance of a discount code?

Shaveh

Hey guys,

I have set up this page where you can easily request a 10% discount code from me:
edmproducertips.com/coupon/fabfilter-coupon

Should be with you in minutes usually.

Cheers,
Dennis

Hello guys. Could I ask for a discount for Pro Q3?
antyflex@gmail.com

I've tried to get it with edmproducertips.com, but didn't received the code.

Anty

Hey Anty,
You should have received a code. Check your spam folder too. EDM Production Deals doesn't do any magic - all he does is take the email-addresses that people send him via his form and put it into the Fabfilter Friend Recommendation tab. That's what everyone else here does too. Posting a code request in this forum is the best way to quickly get a response.

FriendDiscount

Just received a code. Thanks guys.
I bought Pro Q3 and Pro L as well :)

Anty

Hey Anty,

did you never receive a code from me? I think you should have received one. :-)

If you request your discount through edmproducertips.com/coupon/fabfilter-coupon it should usually be with you in a few minutes but sometimes it can take an hour or two until I see the email.

Cheers,
Dennis

Hello there, Can I get a discount code for the Pro-L 2, please? dopplepoint@gmail.com

Dopple

Hello everyone!!!
I am totally new to this forum.
I see, things are like this:
Some coupon required, for Fab Filter Pro Q 3
So here I am joining ("begging")
Santa, Santa, I need a coupon
Can I have it.
Best regards to all

CoLinear

Hey CoLinear

Drop me an email to martinfabfab@gmail.com and I'll send you one

Cheers

Martin

Send an email to media@southpacnz.com for the discount code

Linus

Hey,

Really like the Pro-Q 3. Could I ask for a discount code?

Thanks!

Gert

Gert

Hello!

I've been working hard on music non stop 24/7, getting closer to my dream of music production and audio engineering one day. I'm almost broke at the moment but I'm seriously considering spending the last of my funds getting the FabFilter Total Bundle. Is there any way I could possibly get a discount? I would be forever grateful. FabFilter products are amazing!

Thank you either way.

Dallas

Dallas

Been wanting this Pro Q for a long time. Would definitely pull the trigger with a discount code.

JY

Cheers

Martin

Curse your awesomeness! I tried out the Pro Q and now I can't live without it :)

Trouble is, I can't quite stretch things enough to afford it. Any way to get a discount code?

-Lawrence

Lawrence

Hi Lawrence

Cheers

Martin

I have seen so much good things about Fabfilter Pro Q3 and I really want to incorporate it into my workflow now. Being unempleyed with the Covid stuff is not ideal for my savings of course. Is there any chance for a discount here at Fabfilter? Then I am totally up for it!

Thanks a lot!

Niels

Niels Dzintar

Hi Niels, email me at musicbyernest@gmail.com and I'll send you a discount code :)

Ernest

Can I get one of those discount codes? I've been wanting pro-q3 for a very long time. Times are tough fam.

John

Sure John

Cheers

Martin

I own a couple of Fab plug ins and love them. Looking to expand my collection. Discount codes would be amazing! These are a bit pricey for my budget. THANKS!! -Eddie

eddiebrnabic@gmail.com

Eddie

Eddie

Those codes/links only work for new customers. You should find a discount in your fabfilter account or once there's a sale

Cheers!

Martin

This is what I've have been thinking of buying for half a year now but then covid hit hard. Now I have more time for beatmaking. Anyone with a code out there for ff pro q?

Thanks in forward.
tobiasgr@hotmail.com

Tobias

Hi Tobias

Cheers!

Martin

Any chance of a discount code for the total bundle? I'd love to grab the suite but 2020 was rough.

Josh Sherman

Hi Josh

Cheers
Martin

Martin

Hey guys,

I have set up this page where you can easily request a 10% discount code from me:
edmproducertips.com/coupon/fabfilter-coupon

Should be with you in minutes usually.

Cheers,
Dennis

Hello Fabfilter Team! I've been wanting Pro q3 for a long time now but really cant afford it in these hard times. Any chance you could please hook up a discount?

Zach

Hi Zach

If you’re looking for 10% referral discount, drop me an email at martinfabfab@gmail.com and I’ll send you one

Cheers
Martin

Sent

Ash

Greetings,

I am testing the Pro C2 and it sounds really good. Are there any current discount codes for any of the bundles? Not sure which bundle I will go with but may depend on discount.

Let me know....

Thanks!

Tom Keighley

Thomas Keighley

Hi Thomas

If you’re looking for 10% referral discount, drop me an email at martinfabfab@gmail.com and I’ll send you one

Cheers
Martin

Im looking to make a purchase on the mastering bundle and a discount code of 10% would be awesome! I sent you a email. Let me know if you could help me out!

Cheers, Austin

Hello!

Hey Fabfilter! I've been longing to get my hands on Fabfilter Pro-q 3 and as a student it's really expensive for me. Is it possible to get a discount on it?

Best regards
Muhammed

Muhammed

Hey I'm a bit strapped because of the pandemic but have gone all in on my music now. Would anyone consider sending me a discount code please? Everything helps during these adverse times.

BigBrodie

Hi BigBrodie, please contact me at musicbyernest@gmail.com and I'll send you one :)

Ernest

Hi all like many on here I am drooling over the FF plugs and money is very tight with the pandemic and economic uncertainty we are all facing.

Does anyone have a spare discount code, I would be forever in your debt if so.
My email is blim1979@gmail.com if there's anyone out there.

Thanks

Tim

Tim

I sent it.

Marko

Well I'm trying to get on the discount program as well. Any savings is appreciated.
Theslashhead@gmail.com

RickSanchez

I sent it,its 10%

Marko

HI ! can i have a discount please ?

Thks guys

docp.studio@gmail.com

Doc P

Sent

Marko

Hey Guys! Love the plugins. I'm hoping to grab another pro bundle for the home/covid studio. Any discount codes available for a loving supporter?! ;)

Justin

Hi,leave a mail and someone will send you a discount link.

Marko

Hey thanks Mario!

Inkjdb@gmail.com

Justin

MARKO!!!!!

(Haha darn autocorrect)

Justin

Sent

Marko

Any possible discount codes available for Pro Q 3. I'm finally ready to dive in!

Mario

If anyone wants a discount code, simply drop an email to fabfilterdiscounts@gmail.com and I'll send you the code asap!

Karl

I would love to get a discount Code at my mail audiomanufactory@icloud.com.

Does somebody know if there is a possibility to get the Pro Q2 or is there a handling to get Q2 settings in Q3.

The reason is, that I have some sessions with Q2, where I have used the test license.

Thx and greez,
Manu

Manuel

Hi Manuel, you’ll get Q2 as well as Q3 when purchasing Q3. On the settings questions – I’m not sure, but you can have both versions in the same session. Also I would try to save settings from Q2 to a file and load it into Q3 instance, it might just work.

PS: I didn’t send a discount invite, you’ll have to wait for someone else to do that.

Sergey

Hi everyone,

Does anyone has a discount 10% referral ?

Thank you

Geoffrey

Hi,leave a mail and you will get one.

Marko

@Geoffrey send an email to fabfilterdiscounts@gmail.com and I'll hook you up with a discount code.

Karl

Hi there! Would like to get the Twin 2, send a discount my way please? email: gracetherocket@gmail.com

Grace

Sent

Marko

Hey all, I plan on purchasing the Mastering bundle and would love a discount code if there's one floating around! Dimasan@gmail.com

Dmitry

Sent

Marko

@Marko do you know if the vouchers received from inviting others can be stacked? Can I invite 2 friends and get $24 USD off a single product?

Manny

Here is a rule from fabfilter site:

Your friends will get a 10% discount on any FabFilter plug-in or bundle. And for each friend who places an order within two months, you will receive €10 credit which you can spend on any future purchase via your account.

Marko

Hi Manny

Yes you can, they add up. 10 "friends" means €100 credit.

Cheers
Martin

Martin

Hi All, going all in, does anyone have a code for someone wanting to buy the full package I would really appreciate it

Nicolaj Lund Jensen

This time with email
nicolajlundjensen@gmail.com

Nicolaj Lund Jensen

anyone able to get me a discount for pro-q 3? :)

Theo

@Nicolaj Lund Jensen

Sent.

@Theo

Leave a mail and someone will send you.

Marko

yeah email me at theohenryt@gmail.com

Theo

Sent

Marko

Hello, would be someone so kind to send to me a discount code? Many thanks in advance. mrgorry@hotmail.com

Paul

Sent!

Manny

Nothing received... sob... :(

Paul

@Paul - have you been invited before? If not, can you please check your spam folder?

Manny

Hi guys, If someone has a discount code, please share if possible. Thank you.
adeseyo@gmail.com

Dimitri

Sent!

If anyone wants a discount code, simply drop an email to fabfilterdiscounts@gmail.com and I'll send you the code asap!

Karl

Offering also discounts on Fabfilter Plugins and bundles. Please send an email to promixdiscounts@gmail.com and I will send you a discount of 10% from the referrals program!

Promix

hello, can u send me discount code?

Juan

Hey Juan

If you want a discount code, simply drop an email to fabfilterdiscounts@gmail.com and I'll send you the code asap!

/ Karl

Karl

Hey guys, I've been running the trial of Fabfilter Limiter2 and it's amazing. Can anyone help me with a discount code perhaps? Thanks a lot x
lisadijkman@gmail.com

Lisa Dijkman

Sent!

Karl

Hi guys, I've trialed most of the plugins and love them all som I'm aiming to get the FX bundle. I was wondering if anyone has a discount code to spare? It would be deeply appriciated. BR

Marcus Uussalu

uussalu@gmail.com

Marcus Uussalu

Sent!

If anyone else want a discount code, simply drop an email to fabfilterdiscounts@gmail.com and I'll send you the code asap!

Karl

Hi,

i just tested fabfilter Pro Q 3, it is excellent ! I couldn't wait to buy the bundle ! Please could you send me a discount code?

Thank you so much.

DJPatoche

Leave a mail and someone will send it.

Marko

@DJPatoche, if you don't feel comfortable leaving your email here (because of spam reasons), simply send an email to fabfilterdiscounts@gmail.com and I'll send you the code asap!

/ Karl

Karl

Can someone send me a discount code? Thanks

machin3god@protonmail.com

PR

Sent!

If anyone else want a discount code, simply drop an email to fabfilterdiscounts@gmail.com and I'll send you the code asap!

Karl

Email to promixdiscounts@gmail.com and you will get a discount on any Fabfilter product very quick! Nice weekend!

Promixdiscounts

does anyone have a code for saturn 2? please

Sam

Sent!

Promixdiscounts

Email to promixdiscounts@gmail.com and you will get a discount on any Fabfilter product very quick!

Promixdiscounts

Lol at your first reply @promixdiscounts.

If anyone else wants a discount code, simply drop an email to fabfilterdiscounts@gmail.com and I'll send you the code asap!

Karl

Hi Karl/fabfilterdiscounts,
I think you could be more respectful with other colleagues, also entitled to use the FF's referral program.
Instead of being so aggressive in your campaign, you'd better devote more time and efforts making good music with this excellent FabFilter plugins, shouldn't you?

RDJ

@RDJ How is it disrespectful to offer FF discounts?
This thread is about that very subject.

/ Karl

Karl

Can someone please send me a discount code for the FX Bundle?

Pete

@Pete

Sent!

If anyone else wants a discount code, simply drop an email to fabfilterdiscounts@gmail.com and I'll send you the code asap!

Karl

Please a discount link for Pro Q at luis@diato.com.mx.
Thanks

Luis

@Luis

I sent you a code, this is my first time sending a code (I followed the instructions) but post here if I messed something up. :)

Tekkerue

I would like to purchase the FX Bundle, a discount code would be awesome if anybody could send me one to:

jan.holzhofer@web.de

Thank you very much.

Jan

Sent!

Karl

Any discounts to Pro-Q3? If anyone have and could send to ruca.kc@gmail.com

Thanks!

Rodolfo

Sent!

Karl

Any discount codes available for Saturn 2?

Dean

@Dean

Do you currently own any FabFilter products? If not, post your email and I can send you a code for new users that will give you 10% off any product (or bundle).

I'm not aware of any codes specifically for Saturn 2, but maybe someone from FabFilter can answer that more definitively.

Tekkerue

Hi all

is there any discount for fabfilter product's i would apreciate a lot.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Ueli

Ueli

Ueli,

If you want a discount you need to either post your email here or send an email to one of the posted email addresses in this thread, such as this one: fabfilterdiscounts@gmail.com

That's the only way for us to be able to send you a discount.

/ Karl

Karl

Hey could i please get a discount code sent to:

psilospacestudios@gmail.com

i appreciate all yall and this thread +

PsiloSage

Sent!

Karl

Hello, I would like to buy the Essential bundle.Please send me a discount code, I appreciate your products Thank you .laurent

laurent boudaud

@Laurent

If you want a discount code you need to either post your email here in plain text or send an email to one of the posted email addresses in this thread, such as this one: fabfilterdiscounts@gmail.com

That's the only way for us to be able to send you an invite link!

/ Karl

Karl

Is fabfilterdiscounts@gmail.com run by fabfilter or is this a way to get personal information from people on this thread?

Jose Cortez

Hi!

Any discount for first purcharse? I want to buy ProQ3.

Thanks so much.

Simón Botello

@Jose No, that's my personal email.
The only personal information you are giving away is your email. You only have two options for getting the discount code. It's by posting your email here in public or sending your email to an existing customer (such as myself).

@Simón
If you want a discount code you need to either post your email here in plain text or send an email to one of the posted email addresses in this thread, such as this one: fabfilterdiscounts@gmail.com

/ Karl

Karl

Hey guys
Is there anybody who knows on witch time is the best way to buy a pro Q3? Not 10% maybee 20% or 25%?
Thanks a lot!

Matthias

@Karl

That's funny, I thought you were a FabFilter employee.

I just found out how the discount code works (never looked into it before) and I'm hoping to send some codes out to get money off for the Timeless and Saturn upgrades... but you are way too fast at sending out the discount codes and it's hard to beat you to the punch. lol

@Matthias

I waited to purchase the full bundle during the holiday sales (Black Friday/Christmas) and they had really good deals during that time. For me, that was the best time to purchase.

Tekkerue

There’s usually a summer sale too.... ssshhh

Bram

Hi all
is there a chance to get any fabfilter coupon code

thanks in advance

Ueli

Ueli

Ueli,

Karl

Could I please get a discount code?
simonyouth@gmail.com

thank you!

Simon

It would be my deepest appreciation if the team can send a discount code to help with my purchase for the Fab Q3.

Thanks !

Shamari

Sent!

Karl

May I please a discount code for being a student.

Ned Joseph

May I please get a student discount code for fabfilter.

Ned Joseph

Hi Ned, this is not a right place for requesting an edu discount.

The right place is here: www.fabfilter.com/shop/educational-discounts

Sergey

Hi, I'm looking for a discount on FF Pro Q3! I've been waiting for maybe a summer sale or something. I'm ready to buy it!

Michael

@Michael, what is your email address? I can send you a code.

Tekkerue

@Michael

The only code we can offer you in this thread is the 10% discount code.
If you want a greater discount, you either have to wait for a sale or request an edu discount.

/ Karl

Karl

Karl

Hey is it really possible to get a discount code here?
i would love to have one to buy me the pro q 2

have a great day

Jonas

Jonas Schröter

@Jonas

Yes, owners of FabFilter products can send a 10% discount code through a form on the FabFilter website. If you provide your email address I'll send you a code.

Tekkerue

Hey, im looking for buying a Mastering bundle, but i was wondering if you gonna do some spring or summer sales or if i can have a discount code.

Thanks in advance.

Thibaud

Karl

Hey - looking to buy the total bundle, would appreciate if the coupon code could be sent to anoyfsf@outlook.com.

Peace, O.K

O.K

@O.K Sent!

Karl

can i have a discount please write at ueli.luetolf@gmx.ch

Ueli

Sent!

Karl

Can I get a discount code for Saturn 2 plz ?

Lo

@Lo

FabFilter users can send a 10% off discount code for first time users which you can use for any FabFilter product (not just Saturn 2), but we need your email address. If you provide your email I can send you a code.

Tekkerue

I did sent an email to fabfilterdiscounts@gmail.com but got no reply and it’s been a week. Start the summer sales already!

Michael

@Michael,

Due to FabFilter's terms, we're unable to invite existing FabFilter customers or people who have already been invited earlier.

So if you haven't ordered anything from them before, you should have received the email to your inbox (or spam mail).

If not, shoot me another email (fabfilterdiscounts@gmail.com) and I'll send you a new invite code.

/ Karl

Karl

Hello, can anyone send me a discount code please?

Bamboocha

@Bamboocha

Not without providing your email address.
You can either post here or send an email to me (fabfilterdiscounts@gmail.com) and I'll send you an invite code.

/ Karl

Karl

@Karl
Yea sorry I forgot to write it. My email is bamboochadj@live.it. I'm going to buy the pro-q 3 and the L2. Thank you.

Bamboocha

Sent!

/ Karl

Karl

Just bought it, thank you very much dude.

Bamboocha

You got it!

Karl

Hi,
I love the efficiency and ergonomics of your products but I regret not to posse. I would dream of acquiring your EQ, thanks in advance for your discount code "Save up to $ 100 and get items for $ 99", what a wonderful and generous idea. Bien musicalement

RK

Could someone please send me a referral discount code? I would appreciate it sincerely. Thank you. o.g.baby.j@gmail.com

Keith James

Sent!

Karl

Please send me a discount code. Thanks.

David Jones

@David

We can't do that unless you provide your email address.
You can either post it here or send an email to me (fabfilterdiscounts@gmail.com) and I'll send you an invite code.

/ Karl

Karl

Hello,

First time buyer looking for best discount code for FabFilter mastering bundle purchase!

Thanks,
-Trey

Treyvonce

treyv@arcticnorthproductions.com

Treyvonce

@Treyvonce

Sent!

Tekkerue

Hi, i need a voucher code please

maillot

@maillot

We can't do that unless you provide your email address.
You can either post it here or send an email to me (fabfilterdiscounts@gmail.com) and I'll send you an invite code.

/ Karl

Karl

Hey, it would be great if I could get a discount on FabFilter Saturn, please. My email is ivan.alvarez772@gmail.com

ivan alvarez

Sent!

/ Karl

Karl

Hey Karl,

I've sent an email to the address that you provided. Would appreciate a discount code.

Thanks a ton.

George Varghese

@George

I emailed you an hour ago. Please check your spam mail.

/ Karl

Karl

Can. I request a discount off of the essentials bundle please anyone.

Bob jeff

@Bob, sure.. if you post your email.

Karl

Sure it's magentamusic2315@gmail.com

Bob jeff

Sent!

Karl

Good morning, how are you? I saw a coupon at Coupon Birds for $100 off, and another for 50%. I've been wanting to purchase FabFilter Q3 as well as a few others, but considering I'm teaching myself to mix and master as a hobby with hopes of doing it professionally, I can't justify spending the amount at regular price. Would appreciate your generosity. Thank you!

Craig

good evening... looking for a code for the Multiband, thanks

Bobby Blake

@Bobby, we need your email address.
You can send me an email at fabfilterdiscounts@gmail.com and I'll send you the code asap!

PS. The 10% is only for new customers.

Karl

Good morning, I wanting to purchase Fab Filter Q3. I saw a coupon at Coupon Birds for $100 off and so I am reaching out to you
Thank you

Sam

Discount code available?

Dev

@Dev, we need your email address.
You can send me an email at fabfilterdiscounts@gmail.com and I'll send you the code asap!

PS. The 10% is only for new customers.

Karl

Karl

I’d love a discount code. In fact, I’ll load the pro bundle into my cart and hold my finger over the button until you send a code. Immediately sale!! If it’s over 20% off, I’ll do the total package!

Bee Sansa

@Bee Sansa, existing FabFilter owners can send a 10% discount code to new users. If you post your email I'll send you the 10% code.

Tekkerue

Karl

Any discounts for ukrainians?

h0per

Does anybody have a nice discount code for the pro bundle?
Please Email me.

Thanks a lot.!

heyyouhefner@web.de

Kev

@h0per I believe the code will work for anyone regardless of where you live. Current FabFilter owners can send a 10% off discount code for new users. If you post your email address I'll send you a code.

@Kev I just sent you a discount code.

Tekkerue

Hi can someone send me a discount code please

Dale

Karl

@Dale, we need your email in order to be able to send a code. The code is sent through the "Tell a Friend" section in our FabFilter account and we have to have an email address to send to.

Tekkerue

can u send me discount code

GIRISH

@GIRISH, sure, if you post your email address I'll send you a code. The code is sent through the "Tell a Friend" section of our FabFilter account and it requires an email address to send to.

Tekkerue

Would love a discount code, if anyone has one would be much appreciated!

Bigscratch@live.com

Scratch

Sent.

Marko

I want to get full of Fabfilter. Please can anyone send me a discount code?

One Xamil

mail shamilonemail@gmail.com

One Xamil

@One Xamil, I just sent you a discount code.

Tekkerue

Chances are quite high that your email address will get picked up by spambots if you post it here on the board, or any other place on the internet publicly.

So if anyone wants a discount code without posting their email address publicly, simply drop an email to fabfilterdiscounts@gmail.com and I'll send you the code asap.

/ Karl

Karl

Please ignore the spam links above. Unfortunately, the admins aren't removing such links even though I've reported it to them.

Chances are quite high that your email address will get picked up by spambots if you post it here on the board, or any other place on the internet publicly.

So if anyone wants a discount code without posting their email address publicly, simply drop an email to fabfilterdiscounts@gmail.com and I'll send you the code asap.

/ Karl

Karl

Hi, Can I get a code? Will be my first plug-in from FF :)
drbeak at me dot com

Jimmy

Hey! Does anyone have a discount code for Fabfilter Total Bundle? Looking everywhere for a decent sale price but it's way too high.
If anyone has a discount for the total bundle I would highly appreciate it! My email is rizrmusic@gmail.com

RIZR

Sent.

Marko

Hi can anyone send i discount code for musician looking to purchase pro q 3 please? baldovinomike@gmail.com

Michael Baldovino

@Michael Baldovino, I just sent you a code.

Sean Brewer

Thank you. Although when I check out it's still $179 for the EQ plugin. Am i doing something wrong. I'm not signed in so maybe that has something to do with it but just checking

Michael Baldovino

@Michael Baldovino, you're welcome (that was me who sent the code, but the forum reset my username for some reason). I believe you have to be logged in to your account because the codes are only available for new FabFilter users.

I've never used one of these codes myself, I've only sent them. I wasn't on the FabFilter forum when I purchased, so I didn't know to ask for one. I waited (impatiently) for FabFilter to have a sale. lol

Tekkerue

Karl

Can someone please send me a discount code?

My email:

Lucasmottabjj@gmail.com

Thank you!

Lucas

Lucas, I've sent you one. Keep in mind though, FabFilter are having a summer sale at the moment and the way their discount system works is "the biggest discount wins", they don't add up to one another.

Serhii

Is there a discount code available right now?

SeasonBeats @ gmail . com

Sezinando

Sent!

Karl

Thank you for sharing this its very important for the learners. Black Friday is celebrated every year after the thanksgiving Holidays in USA. Many stores offer black Friday specials and deal in all categories to provide the best saving opportunities. Click here: [url=www.mysavinghub.com/discounts/black-friday-deals]Black Friday Deals[/url]

Williumson

Karl

Hi everybody!

Could someone send me the code, please?
pianoromesh@gmail.com

Romesh John

Send!

Serhii Kozachenko

Hi,

Is anyone willing to send a 10% discount referral code?
nicholasmorrishcomposer@gmail.com

Thanks

Nicholas Morrish

Sent

Marko

Hey friends! If you'd like to hop on the Pro-R2 train and get a 10% discount referral as a new user, send me a message at ffilterfrienddiscount@gmail.com and I'll send you a code asap.

Seb

Karl Metum

If anyone needs a discount let me know

Juan Bengtsson

clove remedies [url= forums.dieviete.lv/profils/127605/forum ] forums.dieviete.lv/profils/127605/forum [/url] queasy stomach remedies

BrandonSmica

I would like to purchase Fabfilter One and was wondering if i could get the discount as it is my first purchase from you guys? Thanks :)

Cameran

Hey Cameran, drop me a message at sergeyotro@gmail.com I'll send you a link for discount.

Serhii Kozachenko

/ Karl

Karl

Anyones has a discount code I could use?

Alex

@Alex

Simply drop an email to fabfilterdiscounts@gmail.com and I'll send you the code asap!

/ Karl

Karl Metum
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list