FabFilter User Forum

ff plugs for auria

Hi. I'm a bit unfamiliar with iPads (I don't have one.) Do the iOS versions of the plugins I've purchased work on an iPad, or do they have to be bought separately?

Paul

Hi Paul,

We've made our plug-ins available within an iPad App called Auria. They can be bought as separate in-app purchases with the Auria App. You can read more about Auria here:

auriaapp.com

Cheers,

Floris (FabFIlter)

How about the pricing?

Paul

Pricing ranges from $9 for Micro, to $39 for Pro-L, with the other Pro plugins priced at $29 and the creative plugins (Saturn, Timeless, Volcano) at $19. Because this works via Apple's App Store, we can't do discounts for existing users unfortunately.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

I've purchsed three fab filter plugins for my ipad through auria such as pro l, pro q and pro ds. If I repurchase those same plugins for protools would fabfilter offer a discounted price if there is proof I have those same plugins on my ipad? And yes I understand that the ipad ios format is offered at a substantial lower cost with the same great features however, a discount would make sense if I was looking to buy the same exact plugins for protools in the future since I've already bought the same plugin with the exact same functions and features. In fact, the features offered through ios are a bit better due to the touch screen usability. I'm just curious that way I can use what I have on protools and not just auria.

Joel

We can't do that unfortunately. Note that the Auria plugins are already very attractively priced so there's not much else we can do. For example, the regular price of Pro-L (e.g. for Pro Tools) is $229.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list