FabFilter User Forum

Pro-Q Erasing Randomly

Hey,

I've been doing some mastering with the Pro-Q and today I ran into a weird issue. Randomly, when I would stop and play again, all the Pro-Qs in my session would erase all the work I did. I could save as and import but it is a real bother.

This is the first time it has happened and it seems to be happening randomly. I have tried to recreate it but it just happens every so often when I start and stop the song. It will even happen on the one I have open and will erase right before my eyes.

Any ideas to what could be causing this would be great.

Thanks.

Andrew

Which host are you using? In our general update released in November 2012, there was a bug in our AAX plugins for Pro Tools that caused a similar issue. We fixed this in the latest updates (build date December 14, 2012). See www.fabfilter.com/news/1355499554/fabfilter-releases-bug-fix-updates for more info.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

I'm using Pro Tools and I bought the plugins since that update. I restarted my computer yesterday and I didn't have the problem with a different session but I haven't gone back to my original session to see if it still is happening.

Thanks for the response.

Andrew

Thought I would update this and say that I had no issues today at all. Must of been just a weird bug that needed a restart. Thanks for the help.

Andrew
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list