FabFilter User Forum

Cleverbridge payment

Hi!
I spent this whole week trying to buy FabFilter Pro-Q but there is some problem with cleverbridge and it seems an impossible task.
I tried with both PayPal and my credit cart without success.
If I choose PayPal, cleverbridge never asks me to insert my PayPal info and I receive shortly a mail with Payment not authorized (and sure! I've never been asked for my login data ).
Moreover, the Customer Service takes 2 o 3 days to reply and it doesn't help (saying try again ).
How could I pay the vst??

alejandro

I've been trying to buy Pro-Q using the educational discount for a few days and had no reply from them to confirm that I am entitled to it. This is following 5 emails and a post on their facebook page. I'm starting to think there is something wrong with their system.

Ray

Yes, probably there is something wrong with it.
And this is really funny: I've got and Educational discount too!!
I have never experienced a problem like this to pay something through the web so I looked in google for 'cleverbridge issue' ...woow.. lot of people with the same issue
The first result is this:
forum.acronis.com/forum/31551
Same history...how funny is! :)

alejandro

Right after writing here I received an email from Cleverbridge with their apologies and now I could finally pay for the plugin!

alejandro

The issue I'm having is actually with Fabfilter customer service. Been waiting 3 days for them to confirm whether or not I can have the education discount (which I should be able to as I've sent them proof that I'm a student).

Ray

I am having the same woes trying to buy the Pro Plugin bundle + Fabfilter One. Tried two credit cards and even PayPal. I get Emails saying payment declined. With paypal when I click submit payment I do not get a confirmation page but am just linked back to the payment page on the Fabfilter website.

I hope these issues can be resolved considering that I made a purchase before with the same credit card and did not encounter any problems.

Syed

Rather than wait for an Email reply from their CS center, I called the UK Cleverbridge customer support and was able to resolve this. They had to do a manual charge using my credit card details and it went through without any issues.

Thanks again.

Syed

Hi guys,

We're sorry to hear that you are having problems with the purchase process. If you're still having problems, do send us an e-mail at info@fabfilter.com and we'll help you out as soon as possible of course!

If you've already sent us an e-mail, but haven't received a reply yet: during the last few days, we we're at NAMM in LA and were not able to handle all e-mails right away. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Cheers,

Floris (FabFIlter)

I’ve been trying to buy the fabfilter bundle the pay few days but it won’t let me make a purchase for some reason. Just receive payment not authorized emails. I’ve tried to use my card and paypal. When I use paypal, it doesn’t ask for my paypal info which is strange. To me it’s seems like there’s a problem with cleverbridge.

Christopher

I’ve been trying to buy the fabfilter bundle the pay few days but it won’t let me make a purchase for some reason. Just receive payment not authorized emails. I’ve tried to use my card and paypal. When I use paypal, it doesn’t ask for my paypal info which is strange. To me it’s seems like there’s a problem with cleverbridge.

Christopher

Christopher

Hi Christopher,

I'll request Cleverbridge to get in touch with you to resolve your payment issue. They will be in touch shortly.

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

Hi Christopher,

I have not been able to find any orders in our system registered to this email address, not even unfinished orders. Could you send us an email to info@fabfilter.com so we can resolve this over email?

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list