FabFilter User Forum

Request: Vocal Plugin

Hi,

first of all: Superb plugins - I've got all of them now :-)

Second: There is one plugin, that I really would like to see from you guys - a vocal plugin, which spices up vocal tracks - noise gate, de-essing feature, compression, limiter, eq and warmth feature in one plugin. In most of my music, I fiddle around with dozends of plugins especially on those vocal tracks and I would like to create a setup for one vocalist, save it and reuse it in another song as a starting point. I know this can be done with channel strips in the DAW, but I'm convinced that the FF guys have many more ideas, especially if you focus on vocals only.

That would be great !

Greetings
Burnt

Burnt

Additional comment:
We have male and female vocalists, foreground and background vocals, vocoder tracks and many more stuff. So it would be really helpfull, if I could throw that plugin on my track, select "warm tube", female vocalist, define room position etc. and get a warm compressed and limited sound.

You guys have created such wonderful plugins, maybe you are keen on making this killer plug :-)

Burnt

For example: Softube offers this EQ/amplifier, which allows you to add a warmth to vocals and compress and EQ so slightly that the natural sound of the voice is always kept in balance (www.softube.com/summit_grandchannel.php)

Burnt
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list