FabFilter User Forum

FabFilter Pro-L and Sony Vegas 12

Hello, I would like to buy FabFilter Pro-L, but I have this problem only in Sony Vegas 12 (x64). When I give the audio master Pro-L and do a horizontal and vertical scrolling, you can hear the sound of crackling. Here is a sample www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulIY99MwYZ0 latency sound card is 1024 samples, in another DAW it got even lower and no problems. My configuration is MOTU 2408mk3, Win7/x64, Intel I7-2600k, 16GB RAM. With other master audio plugins in Sony Vegas 12/x64 not the problem. Thank you for the advice. Pavel

Pavel

Hi Pavel,

Very odd... I don't think Pro-L could be responsible for that given that the crackling is caused by a host action. Does it disappear if you close the Pro-L interface?

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Hi Frederik, if i disable Pro-L, the sound is fine. Other plug-ins on the master fader (or bus) does not crack.

Pavel

Hi Pavel,

I just tried Pro-L in Sony Vegas 12 and could not reproduce the problem, sorry!

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

I have the exact same problem, on only in sony vegas 12, pro tools cubase no problems, with the same plugins, I use tons of plugins never had this issue, its very strange,even when im scrolling down to other tracks it crackles,

MIKE WILLIAMS
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list