FabFilter User Forum

Pro-Q suggestions

It would be very nice to have filter type change controls a bit less deep in the menus. Small changes could bring them one click closer (you would need to do one click less). In the right-click menu it could be in the root (not in directory). And in the lower left corner, array of 6 icons of the filters would be much faster to use than pulldown menu.

I know there is a way to choose the filter type, just by inserting it in the specific part of the graph, but that gets in my way more times than it really helps. It is a bit unintuitive when you know you want your filter at exact spot, you click to insert only to find out it means also filter type you didn't want. So you have to insert the filter somewhere else and then slide it to the correct position. Sometimes it works, but if I could I'd turn this feature off.

Another small feature I'd like to see is spectrum analysis for M and S (and L and R) shown in one window.

Thank you for great plugins.

Matous

Hi Matous,

Thanks for your suggestions. We think that the current filter type drop-down does show you very clearly what the current type is -- better than individual small buttons would do.

Did you know you can Ctrl+Alt-click (Cmd+Alt+click on OS X) curves in Pro-Q to toggle the filter type?

We are preparing an update for all plug-ins that will introduce the ability to change drop-down input boxes like the filter type button by using the mouse wheel: to be released on Friday most likely.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

I didn't know about ctrl+alt-click. Will try to use that.

The option to use scrollwheel to change the dropdowns could do the job ;).

thanks

Matous
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list