FabFilter User Forum

Wish List and Congratulations!!

Well....what can I say except that FF1(F...Fantastic?)is well Fab...it's rich,resonant and it breathes.It has a big beefy bottom end with equisite highs and does everything in the middle....all with authority.Gritty,Grungy and rasping?Well not quite but it can definately get on that bandwagon.....Fluid,smooth,silky,fat,thick,squelchy and very musical sounding?....more so I'd say....it's sweet!!

Versatility is in abundance with the mod sources,....the level of attention toward the knob control with the slightest tweaks yields alteration to the overall sound character just like a real analogue osc and filter....the sonics are quite simply in another league...I know of nothing else that does what FF1 does with this fidelity and nuance....one filter one oscillator!!!

These folks are making a point and they know it.......it even smells analogue...it even has that electronic whine and aura that real electricity in circuits makes with the right settings..this is seriously IMHO the closest anyone has got with regard to capturing the magical elusive variance that analogue circuits give you.

FF1 is easily in the same playing field as Arturia,Gmedia,Ohm,AudioRealism,Creamware,Adern or Native and even exceeds them for what FF1 is and does given its simplicity....boy can this baby sing...playing FF1 is a blast over quite a large octave range...the versatility and range of sounds and FX etc is well as much as you can get out of a one Osc synth with it's mods and that is still large....but the fidelity,quality and authenticity is first and foremost stupendous....however the resource use is very small and multiple instances for serious sonic insanity is there to abuse at your whim on any decent powered modern PC....A beatifully crafted and engineered pint sized mono sonic marvel.Congratulations!

Wish list......if you can make binary sound this real please design and build a series of analogue modules...I would love to see a small(or big)Modular system...or semi modular synth?Starting with patch ins and out on the FF1....now where can I download the rack to put it in!!!

Motion

What i realy would like to see is that awesome filter(best soft one yet) coded in a filter box plugin with lots of modulation posibilities.
And with clockable lfo's.

So just a filterplug would be awesome:D

dumpy

Hi dumpy!

... it's just a matter of time: a filter plug is one of the coming FabFilter products, so stay tuned!

Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list