FabFilter User Forum

Wide mode for Pro Q

It would be great to have a wide mode option for the Pro Q so that those of us on large 30" screens can get a nice big view of the spectral analyzer.

Dj Sandman

Will consider it!

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Love Fab Filter plugs! Would be awesome to have a wide mode for Pro Q similar to the logic and ableton stock eq's.

Thanks!

B

Brandon C

I always think the same when doing narrow cuts in close proximity to remove resonances on poor vocal tracks that have been sent to me.

It would be great to see more of what's going on and not have so many of the mouse clicker balls bunched together. Perhaps a super-wide mode! :)

Jim

I've had the exact same problem Jim, and it's one of the reasons why I've requested in another thread a "horizontal zoom" feature, like in Voxengo's SPAN. I've never used an EQ plugin with wide mode but I think it would be more user-friendly to keep the size of the plugin nice and small and be able to zoom into the area of interest, rather than have it take up more space in my often cluttered screen. It's a 24" and I always manage to fill it up rather quickly...

Cheers,

Cabirio
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list