FabFilter User Forum

REVERB

I would really love if you guys made great reverb and so would at least half of your userbase, have you considered it, or would you? If you guys made a reverb with your usual attension to detail it would be STELLAR. Love the pro-c&pro-q now go full circle and make a great reverberator.

greetings
/Rafael

RAFAEL

Hi Rafael,

A FabFilter reverd would indeed be very nice :-) We've considered it, but we're working on other things first... so who knows... in the future... :-)

Cheers!

Floris (FabFilter)

If you ever do a reverb, which I would buy in an instant, please make a good Non-Linear AMS style algorithm.

Gandia

Thanks for the reply Floris!

Yeah, you should consider it strongly! But go for a more artistic approach instead of just doing a "me to" reverb. It would be really nice if you could incorporate a mode that lets you do large spaces, everything from cathedrals to caverns and other gigantic spaces,and of course an infinity parameter to the decay portion of the tail so it can go on forever.
Incorporate a multimode filter and lfo´s to modulate them with, and perhaps lfo´s that modulate the decay and direction of the decay patterns. And a mode that is good for small to large rooms and as someone suggested maybe with both linear and nonlinear response patterns. Package it in a clear and nice graphic interface as you do and what we would have is a reverb that is good both for sound design and for more day to day jobs oh, almost forgot but it must really be an algorithmic reverb not a convolution based, convolution is rather sterile sounding proportionally to an algo.
I do know that it takes some knowledge to do a good sounding reverb and that there are a few good
software ones lately, but there are only a handfull of them that compares with hardware. And of course all reverbs are diffrent, and i think that for that reason alone Floris, you guys should have ago at it. I mean
All of your plug-ins are great both aesthetically and technically therefore it would be "FAB-ulous :-) to see you guys making a reverb as i am shure that it would certainly be of a really high class.

RAFAEL

+1 for Pro-R :)

Adam

I second that :-)

RAFAEL

I'm all for the reverb as I have said on this form already.

To be honest, I'm all for another "me too" reverb. Something like Breverb or Arts Acoustic Reverb would be great.

I'm quite loyal to brands and I'd drop my breverb license for anything fabfilter!

A multi-band distortion to replace my ohmicide license would be amazing too!

Fabfilter rocks!

Sol

Dear FF, I'm putting in a request for a ***Reverb*** plug in as well please!!!!

Huba Kelemen

ValhallaDSP :D

Andrei Georgescu

I'd dearly love to see what Fabfilter can do with a reverb.

I'm in love with your plugins and I'm in the process of purchasing everything I don't already own - if you make a reverb, I'll have something else to buy! ;)

Seriously, a reverb with the famous Fabfilter GUI touches and modulation would make Fabfilter a one-stop source for mastering plugins. With the quality of your products, I'd have no reservations making you the single source for my mastering needs, :)

Ken Schuller

... a reverb is high on our wish list, but first we're working on other exciting new plug-ins!!! :-) So much to do, so little time...

Floris (FabFIlter)
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list