FabFilter User Forum

TIP: Software (drum)sampler

Since I'm really loving the FF plugin's I would love to see a nice (drum)sampler!

I've seen your take on modulation routings and love the sound of the filters, so a sampler would be awsome!

:D

Keep up the good!

Jovas

It would certainly be nice to see what FF will come up with in terms of routings/options, but on the other hand, I think Battery (my drumsampler of choice) and some of the other samplers around are hard to beat.

To be honest, I couldn't think of an option I am missing in Battery. Except for good zooming and back-and-forth looping :)

Bas

I think The Idea is Nice
Since FF also makes affordable Plugins
Build with High Quality standards
I Think that FF can come up with A better sampler than the current Flagships from Native instruments And others

People who don't own a sampler yet might be very interested in One that is affordable and Plays back with High Quality

Also Notice that It should be simple to use
Maybe A Nice Replacement For the Fruity sampler witch seems to be one of the most used samplers out there

I will laugh my ass of if they call it "Samplon"

Niels

I'm currently using UVIworkstation for all my sample stuff(pretty good lots of fx, clean interface), and tempted by Battery with all it's great soundshaping and fx possibilities.

But I'm prety sure FF can come up with a kickass sampler too, maybe not with all the fx(verb etc.), but fact is that I route almost each seperate channel from samplers trough a FF plug ;)

Jovas

I personally would be MUCH MORE excited to see a drum synth than a drum sampler from FabFilter! Imagine using that smooth filter to synthesize drum sounds like a 909 or 808 style drum synth... <3

joyous

YES A DRUM SYNTH WOULD BE NICE
SOME THING WITH 808 909 AND ACOUSTIC SOUNDS
WHERE YOU CAN CHANGE THE PITCH..

I USE VOLCANO
TWIN 2
TWIN
ONE/

JOHN ZACHARY
Reply to this topic Go to the forum topic list