FabFilter User Forum

Help/support for Twin-2?

Hey guys, just wondering if you have a help .pdf or online manual for Twin-2. It's pretty easy to figure out but I'm one of those odd cats who actually likes reading the manualscover to cover before getting into it.

The sounds are awesome, by the way. I can only think of two other soft synths that blew me away so quickly - NI's Massive, and Minimonsta. Twin, I think, is right up there for sound possibilities, quality and flexibility, and is really fun to play around with. I hope all your hard work and dedications yields you much commercial success with this product.

If you have a user guide/manual/tutorial which really digs into the functionality and features, I wold be greatly apreciative if you could point me in the direction of it. Thank you very much, for making such a timely, best-in-class style product!

Larry

larryf

Hi,
you can find the manual over here on the left side.
www.fabfilter.com/products/twin.php

Akazi Shabur

Hi Larry,

The help file also comes with the plug-in. Just click the 'Help' button in the plug-in interface and choose 'help Topics! :-)

And here's a direct link to the online Twin 2 helpfile:

www.fabfilter.com/help/twin

Floris (FabFilter)

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the compliments. Here, BTW, is a direct link to the PDF manual version:

www.fabfilter.com/help/fftwin2-manual.pdf

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Reply to this topic: