FabFilter User Forum

Twin Upgrade Pricing

I'm really excited to see Twin being updated. What is the upgrade cost for version 2?

GaryS

Hi GaryS,

The normal price for Twin 2 will be 129 Euros. But of course, FabFilter customers will be able to purchase an upgrade or crossgrade to FabFilter Twin 2 via their account ( www.fabfilter.com/myaccount ).

The discount for upgrading from Twin 1 to Twin 2 will range between 50% and 65%, depending on which other FabFilter plug-ins you already own.

If you don't own Twin 1, but do own one or more other Fabfilter plugs, you can crossgrade to Twin 2. Here also, the discount depends on the FabFilter plug-ins you already own. For example, when you have the FX Pro bundle, you can crossgrade with a 31% discount.

Cheers!

Floris (FabFilter)

Really looking forward to this. Hoping it can make complex NI-Massive type sounds without Massive's 85 % CPU hit. I've been needing and hoping for that third osc since buying Twin. So will it be called Triplet now?

Larryf

I'm guessing it stays Twin because it has "twin" filters???

All the options I'm hearing this has built into it, has my mouth watering.

How come there's no countdown to the big moment?

elxicano

How about customers who bought Twin only a few weeks ago? Will there be a free update for them?

John

@John: I just emailed them about this last night (bought one of the packs 3 days ago) and Floris replied extremely quick telling me that Fabfilter does have a grace period.

Great company imo! Keep doing what you're doing!

Damian

Hi,

what a surprise: somewhere hidden in a KVR thread I read about the release of Fabfilter Twin 2 today.

So, where is it? I tempted to buy it blind, since I played with Twin 1 yesterday night, which is such a great softsynth in terms of simplicity and possibilities!

Can you FF guys give some more informations on Twin 2?
The youtube vid is ok so far, but written stuff makes some things clearer.
As far as I can see, it has 3 oscillators, built-in effects and a great GUI!!!

Can´t wait to get my hands on it!

UncleT

UncleT

... bit of patience please; we'll update the website today :-)

Floris (FabFilter)

Just download the demo, thta's all i'm saying. ;)

musikmachine

First, congratulation to the FF team for Twin2. Very nice piece of software, huge soundz and beautiful GUI.
Second, a big "tank you" for the free license offer to the new owners of Twin1

Real Gentlemen

Cheers.

Méka

Reply to this topic: