FabFilter User Forum

Black Friday Fabfilter

Hello,

Will there be any black friday promotions on certain products? Especially Pro MB & Saturn?

Thank you

Anthony

Anthony

Hi Anthony,

We started our Black Friday sale today!
www.fabfilter.com/shop

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Being a new customer as of today I can confirm there is a 25% discount for Black Friday! :)

Marco

Is Pro R2 supposed to be on sale already? Bit of a bummer for everybody who bought it at full price when it released not even 3 weeks ago.
(Also pls delete my previous post, I accidentally hit enter too soon and can't edit it anymore)

Robert

Hi Robert,

Everything is on sale. If you purchased Pro-R 2 for the full price when it was released just drop us an email and we can refund 25% of your purchase.

Ralph (FabFilter)

Honestly, It can't come as a complete surprise to pretty much anyone that black friday is happening, and that it might be wise to hold off any purchases for a few days until it happens unless you really REALLY need the product right away. (Also, demo period would have carried you over BlackFriday...)

That Fabfilter publicly offers to refund the difference on a brand new release is just a sign of fantastic customer care i m h o!

Patrik Rydberg

@Ralph that's fantastic! Fortunately I got a good offer in my account, but I can imagine that people who paid full price might not be too happy. I'll spread the word.

@Patrik or fabfilter could have simply released Pro R2 at 25% introductory discount and avoided this situation altogether :)

Robert

Reply to this topic: