FabFilter User Forum

Online and offline oversampling

I wish there was a separate online and offline oversampling / quality settings.

I use Q3, Saturn and C2 very heavily all over my projects and in my master chain. If I could choose a different online and offline setting that would save me a lot of time and a lot of bandwidth.

Lars

Hey Lars, I had the same need and already posted my comment about it on June 15th.

In addition to the offline oversampling option, I also suggested implementing a button similar to the one in Soothe that copies the settings to all other instances. If you're interested, you can check out my post where Ralph from Fabfilter also responded.

Of course, the first step would be to offer an offline option at all, which would be really nice. That way, you could save it as a default preset and start right away without worrying about forgetting to oversample the plugins right before the export.

Marco

Thank you Marco.

Offline / online oversampling is huge for me. So I appreciate you asking them before I did!

Lars

I would gladly have offline oversampling as well.

Plus Linear Phase.

Laurent

For me, offline and online oversampling is a significant issue. Because of this, I am grateful that you asked them before I did! pizzatowergame.io

hickler

Reply to this topic: