FabFilter User Forum

FL Studio 21 - Installed 30-free trial and it says my trial is already expiered

Right now I am on a computer and I installed FL Studio 21 with the Full Bundle pkg installer. However, ONLY in FL Studio 21 do the plugins say that there free-trial has ended. I have re-installed FL Studio 2 times and the plugins VST's and fst's in Documents folder and /Library/Audio/Plug-ins folder in macOS Ventura on my Mac Mini.

The plugin works in Premiere Pro work just fine and say I have 30 days left (as of this post).

This might be a FL Studio/Image-Line issue more so.

Is there a file somewhere that I can't reach that prevents me from installing these again? This mac I am using should have not have had fabfilter installed on it before.

One thing that you could try, is to uninstall -all- FabFilter plug-ins, so also demo's of plug-ins that you haven't licensed etc. (see www.fabfilter.com/support/faq/#how-do-i-completely-uninstall-plug-ins-from-my-system).

After this, restart your computer, open your DAW again confirm that it doesn't show any FabFilter plug-ins anymore. Because if it does, this might mean that you didn't uninstall everything and some plug-ins files might be placed in unexpected places on your drive...

Then, if you're a 100% sure there are no FabFilter plug-ins on your system, re-install by downloading from www.fabfilter.com/download .

Ralph (FabFilter)

Reply to this topic: