FabFilter User Forum

Pro Reverb not showing in Cubase 12

I bought the Bundle 3 months ago but i never used the Reverb, it just does not show in Cubase 12, i have both installed, VST2 and 3, none of them shows up in 12 but they both show up in 10.5 and 11. Yes i know all about Locations and stuff, that is not the problem, it simply does not show without any problem that i can see and find and no, it is not BlackListed either. It shows up in VE PRO too, only Cubase 12 has a problem.
Thanks

Nedim Zengovski

Hi Nedim,

That's strange. Are you on Mac or PC? I've just checked Cubase 12 here, but Pro-R loads up fine. Have you tried adding a custom folder and adding a copy of the VST3 version of Pro-R in that folder?

Ralph (FabFilter)

I am having the very same issue in CUBASE 12 and 13. Only a few of my FF vst 2 plugins can been seen and ones I've installed only as VST3 are nowhere to be found. Reseting and checking "blocked plugins" did nothing.

Dennis Ward

Dennis, are you aware that in Cubase, VST3 plug-ins will be shown under their categories? For example, Pro-Q 3 will be shown as EQ > Pro-Q 3 ///.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Fredrick, Yes, I am quite aware. But the point I am making is that any FF plugin I install, in cubase 12 or 13, there is only the 2.4 version to be seen and not the VST 3 version. I've triple checked and the plugins are definitely installed in my C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3 folder.

In the mean time I'm looking for other solutions because I'm noticing other plugins that I own are only showing up as VST2 plugins. Just a very few. FF being one of them.

Dennis Ward

In Cubase you are able to configure the list of VST-Plugins for your own need. To do so select Studio > VST-Plugin-Manager.
Select the TAB VST-Effects and sort it by Manufacturer.
Do you see the Fabfilter Pro-R?
Note there are two version.
The Version 2.4 is named Fabfilter Pro-R
The Version 3.7.3 is named just Pro-R

If you find the plugins here, you just select it and move it into the required category in your plugins list.

Hope that helps

Franz Kusidlo

Reply to this topic: