FabFilter User Forum

Bravo! For the New Menu View in Twin 3

I don't know if anyone has complimented you yet on your new Menu system implemented in Twin 3. I really love it. It's very elegant and easy to navigate and search and to also browse and assign favourite presets.

I hope Fabfilter will integrate this new menu system also in updates for your other plugins, if that isn't too much of an hardship to implement.

Thank you.

Edward

Thanks! We will start using the new preset browser in other plug-ins one by one when they are being updated.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

I have to agree about the browser, it's wonderful. Can you elaborate if this is coming only to major paid updates of your plug-ins, or to existing ones.

What I would "correct" is that the favorite star is available at all times even when the browser is closed.

RaquNox

Agree with the feedback re: favoriting. The process to favorite could be simpler when browsing presets.

The new preset menu is really nice otherwise.

Bill Carroll

Yes, the presets browser is working good. Some small bugs with writing descriptions, but nothing major. Some better "save" options would be nice though, "Quick Save", for example.

New Loops

Reply to this topic: