FabFilter User Forum

Fab Filter total bundle not showing up anywhere on the MacHD

Hello,
I've purchased the Fab Filter Total Bundle and downloaded it for Mac. I have installed it to my Mac HD as recommended and the installation is showing as being successful, however, when I look for FabFilter in order to start one of the plugins to activate the license key I cannot find it anywhere on either the Launchpad or when I look on the HD.

When I go to the HD and search Library/Audio/Plugins/ I can find white folded paper looking icons that appear to be FabFilter documents of some sort in the blue Components, VST, and VST3 folders located in Plugins, but when I click on any of those documents I get a message saying that there is no application available to open the document.

Please help me as nothing usable from Fab Filter is showing up.

Thanks
Jim Blaney

James Blaney

I rebooted my computer and now I can find the plugins. Sorry for any confusion.

Jim

James Blaney

I am having the same problem but for me I cannot find any documents in the HD that are from fabfilter. When I check the Library>Audio>Plug-ins>VST it is empty. Please help, I have tried restarting and have had no sucess.

Noah

I'm having the same problem. I see the files where they need to be but none of the plugins are showing up in Pro Tools. Only the Twin 3, which I don't own.

Nicole Rodriguez

Hi Nicole,

It sounds like you are using the native M1 version of Pro Tools. The installers on our website do not include the native AAX version yet, except Twin 3. You can use the temporary build we made for the rest of the plug-ins:

www.fabfilter.com/downloads/test/aaxm1/fftotalbundle.dmg

Ralph (FabFilter)

Reply to this topic: