FabFilter User Forum

Pan dry input of Timeless 3

In order to create a hass effect in Timeless 3 I'd like to pan the dry signal completely the opposite way from a delay tap and then apply a filter to only the delay.
It seems the plugin only allows me to pan the wet input and there's no way to pan the input.
A workaround is to create a zero time tap and monitor 100% wet but this means the filter will also be applied to the zero time tap which is not what I want.
Weird this doesn't seem to bea possible setting ... Or have I missed something?

Stef

Hi Stef,

You're correct, it's not possible to pan the dry signal, the pan ring around the input gain only pans the input to the delay, but not the dry signal. The dry signal completely passes the plug-in including the input and output level and panners.

Ralph Verdult (FabFilter)

Could we have it ("pan dry signal") as a feature request, though?

Valle

In the meantime I downloaded a plugin called "Quick Haas" which covers what I needed

Stef

I just found this post through google because I was looking for the exact same feature. Since the last reply is over a year old, will this feature actually make it into timeless 3 in the near future? Ain't this pretty much a basic feature for stereo effects?

Timeless 2 definitely handles this better with two indepent knobs for dry and wet.

Pete

We'll consider it for a future update!

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Reply to this topic: