FabFilter User Forum

Fabfilter should change their payment method

I have tried literally 10 times to buy product, with educational discount, and they all denied. The card i tried to pay is completely fine. I use this card in waves, native instrument and multiple online shops. What is wrong with Cleverbridge? Fabfilter should change their payment method immediately

Taein Kang

Hi Taein,

Thank you for your interest in our plug-ins. We're surprised to hear this! Usually it works very smoothly. Could you send us an e-mail with your order information? Please send it to info@fabfilter.com

Thanks in advance!

Maarten de Boer

I attempted to buy FabFilter fx bundle several times but I wasn't able because Cleverbridge declined two of my credit cards which have more than enough credit and, when I called the credit card companies, neither had registered an attempt to collect a payment so the issue IS Cleverbridge. I checked the info I entered for each credit card over and over and there IS NOTHING WRONG.

It's very frustrating that a company that makes such great products has such a terrible payment system. They must be losing lots of sales because of that.

Joe

Reply to this topic: