FabFilter User Forum

Installing Fabfilter

Hey I have a question,

I just bought the Fabfilter Pro Q3 and recieved a mail to download the software. Well, I did and opened the Total Bundle Installer on Mac and got the confirmation '' Fabfilter is now installed on your device'', but there is no Fabfilter Program on my Mac. All the plug ins are in their folders but I didn't get the program even if it said it's installed. So I turned off my Macbook and turned it on again and the Total Bundle Installer was gone, but the plug ins are still in their folders. I downloaded the Total Bundle Installer again and it said again its installed, but again theres no program on my device. I recieved from you the license code and everything I need but I can't put it anywhere cause theres no program. I have mac catalina but I searched before downloading if Fabfilter is compatible with it and as I read I surely think it is. Maybe someone can help me.

Thanks

Kolina

Hi, what do you mean by program? FabFilter sells plugins, not standalones. You need a DAW like Logic, Garageband (free), FL Studio or so to load these plugins into it. Once loaded you can insert the license key and use the plugins. Hope that clears it up :-)

Phil

Reply to this topic: