FabFilter User Forum

help with delay activation

I just purchased the Timeless Delay and have successfully downloaded it but can't find it in Logic X. What am I doing wrong? Help!

Brody, Neil

Hi Brody,

Sometimes an AU plug-in would need a computer restart to operate properly. Have you tried restarting your computer after installation?

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

I've tried re-starting and see nothing in Logic.

Brody, Neil

Please help. I don't want to jump through hoops. If you can't get me up and running, please refund my money. I am unable to reach you at info@fabfilter. This is my only means of communication. Please take me seriously. Although I have 4 other FF plugins, I'm willing to walk away from this delay. Help please!

Brody, Neil

Hi Neil,

We have not received any email from you at info@fabfilter.com.

Maybe Logic has failed to validate Timeless the first time it was scanned. Could you check in Logic's plug-in manager if  it's successfully validated and if the "Use" box is ticked?

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

Hi, thanks for responding. Plugin mgr shows Timeless is checked but doesn't show in LogicX.

Brody, Neil

This is the message I get when I send an email.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

info@fabfilter
Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's mailbox is undergoing maintenance and can't accept messages now. Please try resending the message later.

So this is my only contact with you

Brody, Neil

Hi,
I purchased Timeless and successfully downloaded it. It doesn't show up in Logic X. I have checked plug-in mgr and it is checked. What can I do to get this working? I really dislike this part of the process and get easily discouraged and sapped of energy. I love your plug-ins and just want to mix. If you can't help, please refund money.
Neil Brody

Brody, Neil

Hi Brody,

If the plug-in appears in Logics plug-in manager, it should also appear in the plug-in list. Please note that with the latest updates, we have removed the FabFitler prefix. So instead of FabFilter Timeless 2 it is now simply called Timeless 2, and should be on the bottom of the FabFilter plug-in list.

Sometimes Audio Units need a computer restart to work properly. Have you restarted your computer already?

Also, we have been receiving emails like normally. Could you try sending me an email directly at ralph@fabfilter.com?

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

Dear Ralph,
Please refund my money for Timeless. Thank you,
Neil Brody

Brody, Neil

Bought product. not sure how to download it. help?

stefan

There's a big download button on top of this site, there you can either download all the plugins in one go, or just the specific installer for timeless.
After installing you'll need the activation code which is in your account.
good luck!

Bram

Reply to this topic: