FabFilter User Forum

Ipados14

I just updated my iPad to ipados14 and now none of my fabfilter plugins work.....HELP guys! I have ongoing projects. Hoping the developers update the iOS plugins very soon....

Keith

Rookie mistake #1. Updating a running system to an OS released 3 days prior while having ongoing projects. Fatal mistake on Apple devices...

Mirko

I knew it was a risk and I can manage without the plugins but would prefer to use them....should know better at 61 years old..lol....I would have hoped fabfilter would have been prepared as the update was known about a long time ago.

Keith

To be fair - Apple only gave 1 day notice to developers to get their apps ready for iPadOS 14.

Martin

Thanks for the reports! We know what the problem is and will submit updates to Apple this week (probably tomorrow, pending testing).

Apologies for the short service interruption but Apple really caught everyone by surprise this time.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

To be sure we're talking about the same issue: the problem I found is that the interface doesn't show up when you open it for the first time. However, a workaround is to close it and open it again. It should then appear normally.

Keith, can you confirm that this workaround solves the issue for you?

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

This work around does not work for me. iPad Pro 11” 2020, iPadOS 14.

Paul

New versions with a fix are available for download on the App Store right now. Paul, hopefully this will fix the problem for you too. Let me know.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Yes, all fixed with the new updates. Thanks!

Paul

Reply to this topic: