FabFilter User Forum

Educational Discount

Hi,
I applied for an educational discount today and I want to buy the biggest plugin bundle. It is on sale now but I will get better discount with the student discount so I was wondering how long it takes for my educational discount to get approved?

- Maria

Maria

Hi Maria,

In our system different discounts are never combined, it's simply the highest discount that counts. And the 50% educational discount is the highest we offer to anyone.

Cheers, Ralph

Ralph (FabFilter)

Ive submitted a request for the educational discount twice. I am a student at central michigan university and cant afford to pay so much for the pro tools plugins. I need assistance please help. (nahumt17@gmail.com)

Nahum Tesfai

Same, I just received an email saying it was processed. Yet, they did not provide any information on how to access my account and how to apply the discount. Which leaves me, at square one with no discount and no affordable option.

Nahum Tesfai

Hi Nahum,

Your application as been processed this morning. I double-checked and you do have an EDU account, and it also looks like you've been able to make purchases through it. So I'm guessing everything is okay now?

Floris (FabFilter)

I've been trying to make a purchase after having my education discount account created. It's not deducting the discount from my basket

Myles

I've been having the same issue. Trying to buy the Saturn 2 plug in but it's not giving me the educational price.

William Söderlund

Reply to this topic: