FabFilter User Forum

Pro c2 wet gain problems

On BeatMaker 3 when I reset to the beginning of the track, my wet gain and dry gain are placed at full silence. What is happening?

Matt

Try checking if there's an automation for these parameters

Yroth

That was my first idea. When I went to the automation, there was no inputs to move it.

This issue carried over to other songs with the C2 compressor. I eventually tried running through the presets and something must have reset because the issue has stopped.

I’m getting nervous about using this plug-in as I’m taking this setup live in a few days.

Matt

That was my first idea. When I went to the automation, there was no inputs to move it.

This issue carried over to other songs with the C2 compressor. I eventually tried running through the presets and something must have reset because the issue has stopped.

I’m getting nervous about using this plug-in as I’m taking this setup live in a few days.

Matt

Matt

Reply to this topic: