FabFilter User Forum

Extra Discount

Hi Dears,

First of all thank you for all your plugins, I find in all of them Intelligence, Cleverness, Finesse, Preciseness, very logical, and Beautiful.

Also I find your soft-wares at least one Level Higher than your concurrences (by my personal opinion and probably my limited experiences! But I tried quite all the big companies! and I’ve got more than 25 years experience as a guitarist, singer, compositor, Arranger, and working with DAWs in different styles).

"My English is not very well! sorry."

I’ve got already most of your plugins except: Pro-MB, Pro-C2, Pro-DS and Volcano2

and I would like that you do a special favor for me! By offering me an Extra Discount to make me even more happy by using all of your plugins in our new and future projects.

Wish you all the Best,

Davood AJIR

Hi Davood,

Thanks for the kind words. When you login to your account on our website and scroll down, you will find your personal upgrade offer. Here you get a discount on the plug-ins you don't own yet based on the plug-ins you've already purchased. This discount is the same for everybody, and this is the best discount we offer people, besides our occasional sales.

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

Hi Ralph,

Exactly how much is this discount?

Cheers

Gavin

Hi Gavin,

The discount changes with what plug-ins you already have. It's start with a few % for when you own our cheaper products, and increases with the price and amount of plug-ins.

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

Reply to this topic: