FabFilter User Forum

Pro-Q 3 won't show other instances

Hey Guys!
My Pro-Q 3 won't show any other instances of itself in the analyzer panel, even though I've got like 10 of them opened up.
They're all in different channels.
I'm using FL Studio 20 as my DAW on a Windows 10 Machine.
Can anybody help me out?

Orrphoiz

Hi Orrphoiz,

That's strange. I know a few DAW's have sandboxing setting which prevent them from doing this, bus afaik FL studio doesn't do this. Could you send a screen capture to info@fabfilter.com?

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

Sure.

Orrphoiz

I did not change a single thing in any of my settings.
I started a new project instead of adding the Pro-Q to an existing project and now it suddenly works.
I have no idea why, but I'm okay with that :D

Did you receive my screencap?

Orrphoiz

If you combine different plug-in formats, such as VST and VST3 in FL Studio, they won't be able to see each other. That might explain what happened.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

For me this is because I have had to Bridge Fabfilter Plugins within FL Studio so that they "keep up graphically". Otherwise after a few instances of plugins are loaded (and the CPU is at 20 or 40 percent or something) Fabfilter GUI's stop responding. If I set them to "bridged" they will continue to response graphically - but when they are bridged they cannot "see each other".

John

Yes.
Same for me, It worked the first day and when i wantet do open the project the next day, it shows "no other instances".
I repoened my FL Project with x64bit Version and it worked.

Marvin Müller

Reply to this topic: