FabFilter User Forum

Fabfilter Pro Q3 Demo Uninstall

I downloaded the Pro Q3 demo and now want to remove it from my macbook, however after looking through all the folders and deleting the files and folders recommended on another thread the plugin is still there.

If anyone can help me get rid of the demo for Pro Q3 that would be a massive help. Cheers.

Nick Bird

See here for uninstallation instructions:
www.fabfilter.com/support/faq/#how-do-i-completely-uninstall-plug-ins-from-my-system

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

I have already gone through that thread and have deleted all the files and folders required but the plugin is still there when I go into my DAW. That way of uninstalling the plugin doesn't seem to work.

Nick Bird

Apologies, I've managed to sort it out now. I needed to type in the actual location and search for it instead of just looking through my library folders.

Nick Bird

It's not working

Sever

Fab,

You guys really really need a installer/uninstaller to manage
these fine products. Everyone has one now...Waves, PA etc.

Thanks!

Music Man

I tried the uninstall instructions but the plug in comes back when I restar cubase. Please help!

armand

Hi Armand,

For Cubase you should remove the VST2 and VST3 files. You can find them here:

Mac:
MacintoshHD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST
MacintoshHD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST3

Windows:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST2
C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3
C:\Program Files x86\Common Files\VST2
C:\Program Files x86\Common Files\VST3

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

I have the same problem and I still cant uninstall the demo. This is so frustrating, please help.

Sam

hi, I continue to get error messages from Q3 while on logic 11.0.1. I'm not sure how to solve it as have only recently started using. Any suggestions? Thanks

Hyde93

Hi Hyde,

Could you please send us an email with all your system details and a description of the error messages to info@fabfilter.com?

Ralph (FabFilter)

Hi fabfilter.com webmaster, Great post!

Jeanette Theiss

how delete and unsintall this on windows 10?

Malik

Reply to this topic: