FabFilter User Forum

Fab filter bundles

Dear developers,

Now you’re coming with ‘bundles’ in the AppStore and are the Fabfilters standalone and/or useable in other apps...
after so many musicians have already bought the filters apart in the Auria app (and which couldn’t be used in other apps).
And now, to enjoy the discount of a bundle, you have to buy the same filters (part of-) that you’ve already bought before??? I just bought the Fabfilter Pro-C2 last week...
Come on guys:
at least you could give extra discounts for every filter we’ve already bought (in Auria) in those bundles.

Sincerely,
Phoenix

Phoenix

Phoenix,

As mentioned in the iOS thread, FF can’t offer discounts to those people that have the FF plugins in Auria because FF don’t know who those people are. What’s more, the App Store has no provision that would allow FF to provide a discount to those people only.

I think the bundle, as it is, offers amazing value, even if you already own the plugins in Auria.

APassinGreed

I think Fabfilter could probably provide Auria Pro users an AUV3 version in form of a free update, I believe that technology is possible if you really try.

Why would anyone currently buy the Auria pro version?

Brian

We can't do a free update for Auria users because as far as the App Store is concerned, these are two completely different products and they can't be linked. This is unfortunately the way the App Store works: it provides great privacy for end users, but very little flexibility for developers.

Cheers,

Frederik Slijkerman

Reply to this topic: