FabFilter User Forum

Crash Cubase Artist 10 Win64 Fabfilter proQ 3 trial

I´ve purchased Cubase Artist 10 a while ago. Unfortunately there aren´t any good plug ins included. After a short search I´ve found you.

I tried out the equalizer, which is mentioned above. The first Time I´ve tried it out and it was amazing. The only problem is, that I can´t close the equalizer without crashing artist 10! I like the style and the possibilities but I can´t use it if I can only open it once and after that the software will crash.
Is that a problem with the trialversion? Will it be possible to close it in the project if I purchase it?

My Laptop:

Intel I7 4702MQ 2,2 GHz up to 3,2 GHZ
8GB RAM
GTX 850 m

I´ve installed the Plugin and included the VST3 Version of this plugin in the vst3 Folder in Cubase Artist 10.

Greetings

Andreas

Andreas

After I´ve red through the user Forum, I´ve saw an Message from FutureG, which was created in march.

"Just wanted to share a quick fix for anyone that is having this issue. My setup is Windows 10 with Ableton 10.0.6 and Nvidia 419.35 driver. You basically need to tell the computer to start Ableton without Nvidia driver. Go to your Nvidia Control Panel then "Manage 3D settings" and in "Program Settings" select Ableton Live 10 exe (add if needed) then select "Integrated Graphics" instead of Auto-select or Nvidia. Working great so far. "

Works fine!

Greetings Andreas

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

You are referring to this forum topic:
www.fabfilter.com/forum/3496/bug-report-ableton-nvidia-41917-fabfilter-gui-crash

NVIDIA has now released a new driver version 425.31 that completely solves the issue, so no need for workarounds anymore!

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Reply to this topic: