FabFilter User Forum

ProQ3 preset problem

Hello . I have problem with ProQ3 , latest 3.11 version. Cant save or load presets in Windows 7 64bit . ProQ3 is 64bit vst3 . ProQ2 works just great . Both Plugins are original autorized. Not working in Plogue Bidule and same not working in Sound Forge 12 . Tahnks.

Vilmantas Duda

Hi Vilmantas,

What do you mean exactly with "can't save or load presets"? Can you describe what happens?

You can check whether the preset folder is set correctly. Click on Options > Change Preset Folder in the presets menu, and check that it's pointing to an existing folder that contains the presets and that you have write permissions for this folder.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Thanks for answer . When I save Plogue Bidule project and later load it ProQ2 opens it right as saved, but ProQ3 opens default "flat line" . If I manualy load ProQ3 internal preset it works and if I load external Bidule preset for ProQ3 it not works at all . I am doing digital crossover for my big horn speakers this way , and I absolutely need to have possibility to load all project on the start . It works just great with ProQ2 , but not for ProQ3.

Vilmantas Duda

Hi Vilmantas,

That is strange. I just tried creating a simple project in Bidule and it saved and reloaded without any problems. Are you using the latest versions of Bidule and Pro-Q 3 (3.11)?

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Thank you . Yes both are last versions . But I found solution . Made completely new project, saved ProQ3 all settings using ProQ3 internal preset system. This way it works now and loads as needed.

Vilmantas Duda

Reply to this topic: