FabFilter User Forum

My FabFilter (iOS) Account.

Hi FabFilter,

Can we have one?

I’ve never fully felt like a member. I know an account is automatically created when you buy a desktop version, but we/I need something.

Anyone can just write/create a new thread etc.. (as I’m doing here)

I’ve been coming here for about 4 years or so now.

Even as simple as an option to register on the forum would do.
Or do you have a reason it is open this way?

Plus, I’ve always wanted to ask you questions directly, rather than in public.
This means I’ve had to many times restrain my questions/comments.

Cheers,

King

King

Hi King,

We're thinking of a way to let iOS user register at the website, and have an account where iOS purchases show next to normal plug-in purchases. However, this is technically quite difficult and it will take us some time!

Floris (FabFilter)

Hi King,

Our account system is currently only used to store your Mac/PC plug-in purchases. Since Apple doesn't give us any information regarding our iOS customers, we can't integrate that with the account system.

We are considering to let people manually sign up for an account and integrate that with the forum. But so far the open approach to the forum has worked well.

If you have any direct questions, by all means send us an email at info@fabfilter.com.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Hey Frederick,

Cheers!

I was just talking about the address in the other thread. Cool.

“let people manually sign up for an account and integrate that with the forum”

This sounds good to me, I like to be a part of something I have faith in. :)

Cool

King

King

Ha!

I just searched my email and found some correspondence between Maarten (FabFilter) and myself, from February 2015.

Haha, I had the address all along. Forgot all about that.

D'oh!

I guess because it wasn’t Floris or Frederick, it didn’t stick in my mind. (No offence Maarten).

Bless,

King

King

“But so far the open approach to the forum has worked well.”

The main thing missing with the forum as is, is not having the ability to go back and edit posted messages.

King

King

Reply to this topic: