FabFilter User Forum

All in one licence code?

Just a suggestion - could you add an all-in-one licence code? So currently if you purchase a group of plugs at one time they have a unified code that you only have to enter into one plug to authorise all of those - but it's a pain to go thru all your purchases and upgrades to licence everything. Can you not add a button to produce a code that authorises everything you own and only need to enter into one plug to authorise everything?

Ross

Hi Ross,

This feature exists already,
Go to 'My Account', login to your account.
Above all of the plugins you own you should see: "View Combined License Key", and there it is.

Cheers

Yroth

Oh, I'm clearly an idiot! Thanks for letting me know!

Ross

Hmm. I'm not seeing this. I bought 4 individual plugs at various times, and then a bunch together at a different time.

I looked many times, but I see no button labelled "View Combined License Key".

Shame I can't post a screenshot here.

Am I an idiot too? :-)

Regards.

John

Hi John,

The all-in-one license code option is only available for account where all licenses are of the same type (like all Educational, or all normal licenses). Could that be your issue?

Floris (FabFilter)

Mine should definitely be all normal. No educational stuff here.

The only thing I can think of is that you were kind enough to let me have Pro-L2 as a NFR free upgrade as I had only just bought Pro-L when you launched Pro-L2.

Is it still possible that I can get the Combined License key with that situation? It just makes re-installs so much quicker.

Regards,
John

John

Hi John,

Indeed, you're not seeing the option because of the NFR license. Please e-mail us about this at info@fabfilter.com, as I think the grace license actually shouldn't be NFR!

Floris (FabFilter)

Reply to this topic: