FabFilter User Forum

Spectrum analyzer goes ahead of the audio

I wanted to ask if it happens to someone else.
With both the Logic EQ and the FabFilter Pro Q2 equalizer, it turns out that the spectrum analyzer is ahead of the sound and is enough to be uncomfortable / annoying. It is as if the compensation of the DAW (logic 10.4) only made it in the audio and not in the graphics that show the plugins. What can this be?

Masterlogic

Hi,

Would it be possible to send us a short video that illustrates this issue?
Please reply to: info@fabfilter.com

Thank you in advance!

Maarten

I have already found what it is, although I do not know very well because it does.
In Logic 10.4, audio preferences, the multiprocessing menu, if you put it in "playback tracks" it does and if you put it in "playback and direct tracks" it does not.

Juan Carlos Mampel

Hi...I have the FFT code working nicely outside of unreal and I'm hoping that someone can point me towards the appropriate files in the source tree for the Envelope follower so that I can pull them into a new project and use them as an integration starting point.Also are there any special considerations that I should take into account when building modules that expand the new audio engine?

CoraDias

Hi CoraDias,

... I'm not sure what you're asking here; is this a question about FabFilter plug-ins?

Floris (FabFilter)

Reply to this topic: