FabFilter User Forum

FabFilter crashed in FLStudio 12

Hello,
I have problem with plugins from FabFilter in FL Studio 12. When Im working in FL with FabFitler its all good, but after 1-2h the program are crushing (FL Studio is freezing and I must reset my computer). When I open this projects in FL all my plugins load properly, but loading is stopped on FabFilter q2 and PC is freezing.

I tried to instal again and again 32, 64, VST2, VST3 plugins from FabFilter (original, latest version)., but the problem persists. When I removed FabFilter plugins from my computer, project are opened.

Im working on WIN10, FL Studio 12 (64).

Can you help me guys?

Regards
Pawel

Paweł Jasionowski

Hi Pawel,

Can you try to disable graphics acceleration on your system to see if that makes a difference?
www.fabfilter.com/support/faq/#how-can-i-disable-graphics-acceleration-on-my-computer

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Hey guys, I’m having the same problem in Fl Studio 12 when loading up big projects that use lots of Fab Filter Pro Q 2. The project files freezes when loading up and gets stuck on “Locating Fab Filter Pro Q2”. The plugin loads up fine itself but when opening up big projects using it, the project freezes and usually ends up working, but this is quite annoying. Any help would be appreciated. Also, I’m running Fl 64 bit on a 64 computer with 12gb Ram. I used to use Pro Q 2 on the same computer in Fl 11.

Nicholas Shahinian

Reply to this topic: