FabFilter User Forum

Plugins will not Authorization

Hi all,

I am having trouble authorizing my FaFilter bundle in Ableton.

When I paste the license key it to authorize any of the plugins, the plugin accepts it and tells me to restart my DAW. However after restarting my DAW I am receiving the same prompt over and over again. I am pasting the whole text as well.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Could it be that you are using MacKeeper? If so, that is almost certainly causing this issue. I strongly recommend that you uninstall MacKeeper, which is widely considered to be malware, even by Apple itself: discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-3036 .

If that's not the case, could you send us a screenshot of your license key pasted into the license dialog (info@fabfilter.com)?

Thank you in advance!

Maarten

I am having the exact same issue. Not running Mac keeper or any virus protection etc. Not en encrypted drive.
Mojave 10.14.2

Bob DeMaa

Hi Bob,

Is it possible that you are copying and pasting a Pro-Q 3 upgrade license key without having Pro-Q 2 installed? In this case, the upgrade license key will not validate.

The best solution for this is to log into your FabFilter account and click on 'View license key' for your Pro-Q 3 purchase here. As long as you have a valid Pro-Q 2 license in your account, this will show a complete license key which will validate right away.
www.fabfilter.com/myaccount

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Hello,
I can't authorize fab filters plugin on Luna DAW, as other people say I copy and paste correctly and restart the DAW without success.
No MacKeeper. This is boring

Battista Lena

Please email us with further details and we'll help you out.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

same issue. my Q3 in logic as every-time for authorization and i can't use it. i reset the daw and continues asking for it. so frustaring

Leonardo Morales

Reply to this topic: