FabFilter User Forum

PRO L 2 and Auria

Will it be available for Auria in 5 of December like the other platforms? Anxiously waiting...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI35EfXJ_rE

theconnactic

Have just watched the video and yeah, it looks amazing! FF's stuff always does.

But hey, what about a dynamic-EQ? I'm missing it much more than Pro-L2, honestly.

You always say it's in your list, but years go by and we're still waiting...

Oscar

Lol, that's what I call trying to hijack a thread, Oscar! I'm not offended, but it was funny to see it attempted that openly, heheeh...

Anyway, Auria is due to be updated soon... will the new version of Pro L be available for purchasing/upgrading? Thank you in advance for the answer!

theconnactic

will the new version of Pro L be available for purchasing/upgrading?

Hopefully the upgrade price is nice for those of us who already have most of FF plugins in our account.

P

Anxiously waiting for Pro-L2 to be available in Auria Pro, but a little bit worried since Rim stated in the Auria forum that he was not even aware of the inminent L2 launch.
Any expected date for L2 in IOS?

Rodolfo

Hoping the upgrade cost is good since I literally just bought the total bundle a week ago!

Brian

Usually u can log intoo your account and u will get a discounted prize.
Brian

Jay

Brian: There's probably a silent grace period (they've had that before at least), so it's not outside the realm of possibilities that you'll get Pro-L 2 for absolutely free.

Torben Andersen

Hi guys,

We'll offer a version of Pro-L 2 for Auria soon, but not tomorrow. And if you've just purchased Pro-L, don't worry: we'll have a grace period so you'll get the update to v2 for free.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Sweet! You guys rock! ( btw the total bundle is fantastic, loving every bit of it)

Brian

Thank you Fabfilter for including the new L2 to our AuriaPro collection. I use them all everyday. Hope it makes it out for christmas. Sure would make a nice gift. Cheers.

Studio A

Any progress? Not for Christmas anymore, how about Easter? ;)

Yarrooo

Working on it! We should definitely be ready before Easter. :)

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Is the grace period still applicable?

Hi guys,

We'll offer a version of Pro-L 2 for Auria soon, but not tomorrow. And if you've just purchased Pro-L, don't worry: we'll have a grace period so you'll get the update to v2 for free.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter) — Dec 4, 2017

Luis

Hi Luis,

Posting that in this thread was a mistake on my part. When I posted that, we still hadn't released the regular Pro-L 2 plug-in for which we did offer a grace period and that must have been on my mind.

For the Auria version of Pro-L 2, we are unable to offer a grace period because both we and WaveMachine Labs do not have access to any user data like the date of purchase. Apple simply doesn't provide that information for App Store purchases.

I'm really sorry if you were misled by what I wrote but unfortunately we can't do anything about it now.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Thanks.. btw is there a timeframe by which .. I have to upgrade to L2? Will it always be available? Says for example I want to upgrade in May ?

Luis

There is no timeframe for the upgrade; you can upgrade at any time.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

What a fabulous limiter! Enjoying it so much! Thanks, Fab Filter!

theconnactic

What is the upgrade cost for Pro L2?

Billy

Reply to this topic: