FabFilter User Forum

High Sierra, (OSx 10.13), Compatibility

Are the current versions of the plugins compatible with the new OSx, "High Sierra"?

-Magnus

Magnus Hedlund

Hi Magnus,

Our plug-ins fully support macOS 10.13. If you happen to find any problems, please let us know and we'll find a solution.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Great,

Thanks. :-)

Magnus Hedlund

I have a replicable issue with High Sierra 10.13.3 and Pro-G. Each time the dropdown switches from Classic to any other choice, it crashes Studio One 3.5.5.x. I'm currently using a 2011 iMac with 20GB RAM (100 GB of free hard drive space), with all project files on a separate 256GB flash drive (217GB free space). I am using the trial version of Pro-G; wondering if that's part of the issue. I can send the log file error report if that's helpful.
Best, DR ;-}

David Ray

Hi David,

Thanks for your report! And yes, please send us the crash log. That would be very helpful.

Floris (FabFilter)

Hi Floris,

Should I attach here or is there another preferred method of receiving?

Best, DR ;-}

David Ray

Hi David,

We've been able to reproduce this issue, and have a test version with a fix which you can try. Just e-mail us at info@fabfilter.com and we'll help you out.

Floris (FabFilter)

Hi Floris,

That’s great news! I’ll continue the conversation via email, as suggested. Looking forward to trying out the test version.

Best, DR ;-}

David Ray

Reply to this topic: