FabFilter User Forum

Pro Q-1

Hi guys!
I just purchased a license for the Pro Q-2 but I urgently need a license for the Pro Q-1 because I’m doing recalls on a mix, and the mixer engineer used the Pro Q-1... which is not available on the website anymore...
How can I do?
Thank you very much

Michael

Hi Michael,

I've just responded to your e-mail! I've added a Pro-Q v1 NFR license to your account. The software can be downloaded from www.fabfilter.com/support/downloads

Cheers,

Floris (FabFilter)

This is also my dilemma. I have purchased Pro Q 2 but am in need of access to 1 IMMEDIATELY! Please help!

Terry Fox

... check your FabFilter account!

Floris (FabFilter)

I am in a similar situation. I was looking through the forum to determine whether or not a new Pro-Q2 license would come with a bundled Pro-Q1 license. I have inherited a film project with ProQ1 on every track. I would like to purchase Pro-Q2 but will need access to Pro-Q1 as well.

originalscottyg

Hi,

E-mail us and we'll help you out!

Floris (FabFilter)

Great! Thank you Floris! We are nearing the end of the evaluation period soon, and so will be making the purchase. I'll be in touch.

originalscottyg

Hi,

Same for me! I just purchased a license for the Pro Q-2 but I urgently need a license for the Pro Q-1 as I'm working on some mixes that use Pro Q-1. Could you add a Pro-Q-1 license to my account?

Thank you!

Ludo

Hey, I'll be purchase the Fabfilter Pro-Q v2 this week off this email but want to use the ProQ V1 for a few mixes is it possible to add my account for both Licenses ?

Matthew Lim

Hi Matthew,

Just e-mail us after your purchase and we'll help you out!

Floris (FabFilter)

Hi,

I am in the same situation as Michael above - except that I am coming from Q3. It would be much appreciated if you could add a Q1 license to my account ASAP

Thanks for your time :)

Geraldine

It's already in your account of you go to your Pro-Q3 license, it's standard now that you get older versions if you own the newer one ;)
There's a button that links you to it in your account under your Pro-Q3 license.

Bram

Hi Geraldine,

Your account automatically offers you a license key for earlier versions of plug-ins that you own. First log into your account: www.fabfilter.com/myaccount

Click 'View license key' next to your most recent order for a plug-in, e.g. Pro-Q 3. Then, click on 'View license keys for earlier versions' in the top-right corner of the page. The license keys for earlier versions will now be displayed.

You can download all earlier plug-in versions here:
www.fabfilter.com/support/downloads

Ralph (FabFilter)

Hello,
I also need the Q1 licence for an old project that needs to be rerelease, is there a way to have them working on a Ventura computer? Thank you so much, cheers Benoit

benoit rault

"Click 'View license key' next to your most recent order for a plug-in, e.g. Pro-Q 3. Then, click on 'View license keys for earlier versions' in the top-right corner of the page. The license keys for earlier versions will now be displayed."

Billy

Reply to this topic: