FabFilter User Forum

Twin 2 future update request

Hello dear FabFilter creators,

I was wondering if you had any plans about updating Twin 2 sometime in the near future?

I love the synth and all its capabilities and especially the fact that it is so CPU efficient (at least on my system) but I was hoping maybe you could implement a Wavetable oscillator into it.

Is this something that you guys could confirm that you've been considering? :)

Cheers,
A

Akazi

An updated interface would be nice too.

Thomas Kyhn

We do want to update Twin 2, but I can't promise any specific release dates and/or plans.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

same thing has been said ..almost 10 years ago .
-Still a slow env.decay phase .
-No updated filters .( some sound really bad when resonance is crancked up ..digital clipping .
The header at the frontpage makes me laugh fabfilter twin 'virtually unbeatable ' ..

That being said , I always supported fabfilter ( from fabilter one ) , but nowadays it's not what it used to be
It's time to move on .

Toneboosters , amazing quality , regular updates etc

gentleclockdivider

This would be fantastic! I still use RGC synths because they don't seem to care about the input sound format. If Twin 2 accepted multiple format oscillators the game would be changed.

Most of us already have excellent samples, LFO's and WAV's. A subtractive synth with format agnostic oscillators would fully hit the spot.

l17

Please update also the iOS version with a more touch-friendly UI: the knobs and buttons are really small, as well as the keyboard. Twin is perhaps my favorite synth right now.

theconnactic

Reply to this topic: