FabFilter User Forum

Licence transfert new user

Hello,
I never purchased a fabfilter plug-in yet and I would like to buy fab filter pro L.
I found on internet a guy who sale his liscence.
Can I buy it without having a fabfilter account ?
It seems that your account is created only when you buy something on the website...

Is his licence will unlock the 1.24. I mean are updates free on fabfilter ?
Best,
Will

William MORABITO

All good. He transferred the license to my mail and this created me my account :). All works fine. Killer plugin

William

Hi.I use sometimes Q-2 and want to sell other plugins from the set individually,I want to keep only-q2 I bought it before the set!therefore, I believe that it can be done!Please give me permission and Department serial numbers .you have written that the purchase was generous discount:)))no generous discounts were not when you buy,do a good deed solve the problem.Think about the future if I sell the whole package then I may not be your customer anymore, However if I have a favorite plugin I will buy your other plugins that I like!sorry for my English:)

PaVeL

Hi Pavel,

It is not possible to transfer individual plugins out of a bundle. You can, however, sell the entire bundle, and then buy an individual plugin like Pro-Q 2 from us or from another user.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Reply to this topic: