FabFilter User Forum

double entries after latest install?

Sorry if I missed an FAQ somewhere about this. I am an existing FF customer and I already have the Pro bundle installed (Dec 16 versions). Now I just ran the total bundle installer to get the March 17 updates. What I am looking at here are double entries in my Logic plugins. (stereo, dual mono, stereo, dual mono) - both of which still launch the previous Dec. 16 version.

I also still see the same .component files in my plugins folder. What did I miss? Are there alternate steps I should have taken since I already had the bundle installed?

thanks in advance.

Bob

bob zopp

Hi Bob,

Is it possible that you manually moved the plug-ins to the /Users/<your user name>/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components folder? Our installer will always install to the global /Audio/Plug-Ins/Components folder. That would explain the duplicate entries.

I would recommend to remove the existing FabFilter plug-ins from both the global and per-user Components folders. You could then run Logic to verify that they are no longer available. Then, install the latest version.

Note: we just released a Pro-Q update to fix a crash, so make sure you have the latest installer!

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

That is exactly what happened! All good now, and thank you so much for the great support, Frederik.

Bob Zopp

Reply to this topic: