FabFilter User Forum

Buying two bundles with overlapping content

Hi, I wonder what happens if you first buy one bundle and then another one that has some of the same plugins.

Say that I buy the Essentials bundle first which contains the Pro-C2 compressor, and later I want to buy the Mastering bundle which also has the Pro -C2 in it. Would the price of the Mastering bundle be affected by the fact that I already own that plugin?

SvennK

You will be able to get discounts based on what products you already own, if you choose to buy more.

Don't ask me about the math or if it will be a better deal than buying the bundle, but I'm betting it will, since the discount is very favourable.

I own the FX bundle and have since upgraded to Pro-C 2 and Pro-Q 2, and bought Pro-R, which means I get somewhere around a 43% discount on the remaining products that I don't have.
Basically a 40-50% discount depending on the product.

Torben Andersen

And just to clarify: You can see these discounts on your account page once you've bought something. :)

Torben Andersen

Yes, as Torben said, you get further discounts as you go.

Also, the Bundles you see are only for a first time buyer. After you buy an initial bundle, you can then bundle up whatever you want, and the discounts will be even better.

It's a very well designed pricing structure, and discounts for current customers are fantastic.

Kip

Thank you for your answers. So, in buying my first bundle, would I save more if I go with a more costly one, and then add the other plugins later?

SvennK

Hi SvennK,

Purchasing more plug-ins (or a bigger bundle) at once, always gives you the best discount :-)

Floris (FabFilter)

Thank you, Floris :)

SvennK

Reply to this topic: