FabFilter User Forum

.ffp to .tfx

I hope some one can help me out here!

Basically I need somebody to convert a couple of Pro-Q 2 .ffp presets into .tfx format.

A while back, while demoing the Pro-Q I saved a couple of presents that I EQ-matched from the brilliant Cosmonaut plugin from Pro Tools.

Up until recently I had totally forgotten about the .ffp files, and now having just found them after having bought the Pro-Q 2 plugin, I can't seem to use them. I'm wondering whether the demo I used to create the preset used a different file format?

Anyway, the upshot is that I have 2 files that need converting! What do YOU get out of it? Why, you get access to 2 incredible heavily filtered EQ presents EQ-Matched from one of the greatest EQ curves ever made!

Let me know if you can help - many thanks in advance, Dan

Dan

Hi Dan,

You should be able to open *.ffp files saved with Pro-Q v1 in Pro-Q 2! Open Pro-Q 2, click on the preset menu (that says Default Setting) and then choose Options -> Open other preset . Choose the v1 files and that should do it!

Floris (FabFilter)

Brilliant!! Thanks Floris - I now have these beloved presets back!

If you would like to obtain them then please click the link below, I'll keep them up for a couple of weeks!

Cheers :)

PRESETS LINK:

goo.gl/V8hHn5

Dan

That link didn't work, try this:

www.dropbox.com/s/e450wc2a7gfps9o/Pro-Q%202%20Cosmo%20Filters.zip?dl=0

Dan

Hi I have the same issue just that i don't see any "preset menu (that says Default Setting) Options , Open other preset" i just see in the Preset menu these options: Save settings, Save settings as, Copy settings, Paste settings, Import settings, and so on. no such a thing as Default Setting or Choose options, am i missing something? help please

Carl Thompson

Hi Carl,

That sounds like you're looking at the presets menu provided by the host. Instead, in the plugin interface, look for the "Default Setting" button at the top (it displays the current preset name) and click it.
www.fabfilter.com/help/pro-q/presets/loadingpresets

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Reply to this topic: