FabFilter User Forum

Still alive?

Send you emails with questions, but I didn't get any answers... :-(

I would love to buy your mastering-bundle, but I need your answer before I can buy it!

Joon Wolfsberg

Just got your email yesterday and we'll get back to you today. :-)

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Hehehe... got the mail, but not the answer I needed. :-)

I'm right now working on my 5th album and I have to make a decision soon... you know?

Joon Wolfsberg

It's so simple! Silly e-mail answers => uninstall of your plugins.

Wish you all the best guys!!!

@JOON

Joon Wolfsberg

Hi Joon,

We're really sorry, but we simply can't give discounts on demand. We offered you an evaluation extension to keep working with the plug-ins, so if you're still interested in that, just let us know!

Cheers,

Floris (FabFilter)

Hi Floris,

you guys missed the chance to get your plugins running and promoted in the only mobile "oldtimer-bus-recording-studio" in the world >>>
www.facebook.com/JoonsMusic/photos/a.219119111447328.73305.194564810569425/1369038293122065/?type=3&theater

It's good to try your plugins, but I need to use them all the time. I can't make a whole album project with a demo extended by a demo.

If you don't support us, we don't support you!

All the best,
Joon

Joon Wolfsberg

Hi Floris,

that's the bus fom the outside >>>
www.facebook.com/JoonsMusic/photos/a.387864757906095.111476.194564810569425/1259083094117586/?type=3&theater

That's the roof-top stage of the bus >>>
www.facebook.com/JoonsMusic/photos/pb.194564810569425.-2207520000.1461060416./1178191782206718/?type=3&theater

The bus is from 1969 and he is the last of his kind. The whole bus concept: "Nightliner+Stagebus+Mobile-Recording-Studio" is unique.

Your products are unique and the bus is unique.. thought that could matched... but unfortunately I was wrong.

All the best,
JOON

Joon Wolfsberg

How evil of them to ask money for their work. I suppose your bus is a work of charity and you live off air and rain?

Sanderxpander

Joon, you're a cheap, untalented loser.

Common sense

LOL. This thread is great.

You have to wonder about one's ego if they think they deserve a discount on software that is already a GREAT value, just because they own a bus.

Justin Perkins

Watched the videos. Couldn't understand a word.

ms

Love the look of that bus. Can I borrow it for a few months?

What do you mean 'No'?

But I need it.

ms

Can blame him for trying to get the discount -- why not try? -- but the raging sense of entitlement following the expected answer is peculiar.

tack

From experience, I can say that that's not a customer you'd want anyways. One sale but an endless stream of support incidents if anything doesn't work for some reason.

Gero

Hi Guys,

Thank you all for your nice posts & feedback's. It helped me out to change my mind. I switched months ago from Fabfilter Plugins to the UAD stuff. UAD gave me the tools, a great support and the deal I needed.

Peace & Love, Joon

Joon Wolfsberg

So long. It was nice knowing you.

Sam

Nice? Was it really?

A derelict bus of kids begging for freebies in the most passive-aggressive and degrading way I've yet seen is *nice knowing*?

And, sure as shit, like the late-term abortions of secondhand embarrassment they are, they come back nine months later faux-bragging about a mutual masturbation with some other company.

Yeah, real nice.

All board the failbus! Next stop? Fuck outta here.

TD

@TD: You are really funny ! :-)

Joon Wolfsberg

Reply to this topic: