FabFilter User Forum

ONE (64bit) preset problems...

recently, I made the switch to the 64bit version of Live 9.5...while i did install jbridge (which works GREAT!!!), I am slowly moving all possible tools to their appropriate 64bit versions.
I installed all my 64bit FF tools and pulled up ONE only to find that all the presets that *I* created and all the 3rd party presets yield and error message:

"The preset could not be opened. It could be corrupt, from another Fabfilter plug in, or it was written by and incompatible version of this plugin"

I know that all MY presets were written in the 32bit version (which loads them fine either in a 32bit host or via jbridged version in L9.5 64bit...)
I am fairly sure that any of my 3rd party presets for ONE were also written in 32bit versions as they are rather old...

I did do a search about this on the forum and while I found SOME info, I did not find any instance that provided any definitive answers...

...and while I can bring up the sounds I want in the jbridged version, i would like to be able to eventually use all native 64bit tools when possible

Help, please?

blortblort

Hi blortblort,

Very strange! Our preset format should work on both 32-bit and 64-bit systems, both Windows and Mac OS X. Could you send us one of these presets so I can try it out here? Thanks!

Floris (FabFilter)

... And are you using Live 9.5 on OS X or Windows?

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

sure, I'll be glad to send... and FWIW, I am on Win7 64bit Home Premium SP1; Live 9.5 (NOT the beta ;) )

blortblort

I got this error when I try to open the plugin fab filter :

Could not load "FabFilter Volcano 3"

Please check that this is a compatible 64-bit Intel VST3 plug-in.

i am on Macbook pro m1 2020

Is someone can help me

DjSaws

Our Mac installers are 64-bit only, so the installer for Volcano 3 should work just fine. Could you try and run the installer once more?

Ralph (FabFilter)

Reply to this topic: