FabFilter User Forum

Whats next? Plus couple of suggestions

Hello!

My suggestions:

Pro-C2 -> even with 4x oversampling, aliasing is still present...maybe add 8x and 16x oversampling options only for exporting (ala Cytomic The Glue)?

Saturn -> noise off button or something...? Also an 8x and 16x oversampling option for export only since there is also a lot of aliasing present with 4x mode.

Whats next?

Maybe...Pro-R...reverb...? With various modes, like Lexicon 480, PCM...and clean modes for more dense arrangements? Maybe something also with ultra long and thick reverb sound for ambient soundscaope/drone music...?

Pro-D? A bit more simple approach to delay...Timeless is good, but too many options and too time consuming.

Thx

Doom

I've always said that it would take a major, major event for me to ditch pro tools but a daw from fabfilter would probably lead to that

one could say "why couldn't you use both?"...right, that's what I said about all my other digital eq's until pro-q came along so yes...ultimately, a daw from fabfilter would probably end up changing the way I work because I know it would be intuitive, easy on the eyes, deeply featured and would work reliably

so that's been on my proverbial wish list for a while now (along with noise reduction for saturn, naturally)

Sean

Yes a DAW from Fabfilter with Fl studio Midi and Pro tools/Studio One Audio!

...or just a reverb for now :)

David

A Reverb, Channel Strip, and some kind of Spectrum Analysis tool. I think they should do a poll.

Casey

Hi Doom,

I'm interested in an example of aliasing when using Pro-C 2 in 4x oversampling mode. Can you send us one via the Contact link at the bottom of this page?

Apart from that, we never announce our next release in advance... But don't hold your breath for a DAW. :-)

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Reply to this topic: