FabFilter User Forum

Compliments, Bug Report, and Feature request

First off, absolutely phenomenal work guys. You guys are absolutely the best in the audio field.

Secondly, just as I reported with Pro Q2, Pro C2 doesn't operate correctly in PT 10 with full screen mode. I can't use the spacebar to start and stop audio playback in full screen mode in PT 10 (aax 32 bit I believe). It was never fixed it Pro Q2 and now its in Pro C2. Only bug I have experienced outside of an occasional huge spike in volume and reduction when flipping through modes.

Lastly, I'd like to request some sort of link parameter that links dry and output signal, so when parallel compressing using new york style.... we can link the two when adjusting the final output to maintain the ratio we initially set between dry and output. Even the ability to click and drag over both knobs (pro c style of selecting multiple bands) and 'grabbing them both' and adjusting together would be fine.

Anyway, that's all. This thing is a monster and I love it.

Joseph LYons

Scrap my feature request, I totally forgot about the global output from the pop up and the bottom right of the screen. You guys rock!

Joseph Lyons

Reply to this topic: